How to Deal with Criticism

Post your custom made cards in this forum
james123
Mood:

How to Deal with Criticism

Post #1 by james123 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:41 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2177736
As a Person who makes balanced cards, I made this as an inside joke because I don't usually make Broken Cards myself but when I do, I unusually nerf them or I'll use this.

Okay... Rocket2 if you are reading this... I know that most cards are balanced but I know that "EVERY CARD IS PERSONALIZED" but still, don't take this seriously, but I will still try to make more balanced cards as usual weather it could be for my friends or for myself...

Rocket2

Post #2 by Rocket2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:50 am

I won't take this one seriously, because its just a troll joke. Not design to be serious like with Parhelia's archetypes.

Even though only few of your Persona cards have been nerfed. But, I see that it is still not too late for change.

KTeknis

Post #3 by KTeknis » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:51 am

Well, I guess it's nice knowing you.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #4 by Rocket2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:53 am

KTeknis wrote:Well, I guess it's nice knowing you.

Although I would be offended if the card was made just for me :x
KT, did you see that few of his Persona cards had been nerf?

KTeknis

Post #5 by KTeknis » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:59 am

Rocket2 wrote:Although I would be offended if the card was made just for me :x
KT, did you see that few of his Persona cards had been nerf?

No. I haven't. Because it's presented as a whole deck instead of a card list that I can't bring myself to take a deep look about it.
The number of cards didn't help. either.

Rocket2

Post #6 by Rocket2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:08 am

KTeknis wrote:No. I haven't. Because it's presented as a whole deck instead of a card list that I can't bring myself to take a deep look about it.
The number of cards didn't help. either.

Well, just know that since I'd last checked, there are only a very few cards that got nerf. I still don't like them, but maybe, just maybe, james123 may further balance them in the future, and complete the redemption.

But I will immediately take back what I said if this Troll Trap of his was made just specifically for me lol. .... :x

troglyte
Mood:

Post #7 by troglyte » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:42 am

I have no clue what this thread is even about, but I got some words to say about how to take criticism.

Listen to it. Read it. And understand the context in which it is being said. Then decide for yourself if it is worth anything.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #8 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:29 am

Rocket2 wrote:Not design to be serious like with Parhelia's archetypes.

>serious
>Parhelia

How high are you
b

Rocket2

Post #9 by Rocket2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:38 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:

>serious
>Parhelia

How high are you

Angry, not high. But not to james123, but Parhelia himself. So whether this Trap is troll, or insulting me, does not matter to me at the moment. My current fury is with that CM copied, Parhelia. :evil:

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #10 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:33 am

Rocket2 wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:

>serious
>Parhelia

How high are you

Angry, not high. But not to james123, but Parhelia himself. So whether this Trap is troll, or insulting me, does not matter to me at the moment. My current fury is with that CM copied, Parhelia. :evil:

parhelia has no concept of balance
b

KTeknis

Post #11 by KTeknis » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:38 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:parhelia has no concept of balance

I thought he do had it, he just make it purposely OP?

greg503

Post #12 by greg503 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:20 am

KTeknis wrote:

Yeah, he wants to make decks to be better than current meta decks, while not being lazy in design with complete "I win" cards like some sort of Custom Card maker that trolls DB
Buy Floowandereeze

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #13 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:50 am

greg503 wrote:
KTeknis wrote:

Yeah, he wants to make decks to be better than current meta decks, while not being lazy in design with complete "I win" cards like some sort of Custom Card maker that trolls DB

Well no those people are just stupid.
However, this is poor design.

mY cUsToMs aRe fAiR
b

KTeknis

Post #14 by KTeknis » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:14 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:Image
mY cUsToMs aRe fAiR

Wait, where did he said that? DB Discord?

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #15 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:01 am

Hate to break it to you guys, but Rocket2 is giving all you custom card reviewers a bad name as he recently cyber-bullied me on the forums and doxxed me on YouTube.

I have since reported him to the DB admins. Honestly, if this is what custom cards mean nowadays, where you either bow down to other people's standards or get doxxed on social media, then it becomes much harder for me to give any sort of credibility to those of you who tell me to balance my cards.

I suggest that you guys work on fixing your attitudes before you help others out on balancing custom cards.

Rocket2

Post #16 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:08 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Hate to break it to you guys, but Rocket2 is giving all you custom card reviewers a bad name as he recently cyber-bullied me on the forums and doxxed me on YouTube.

Boo freaking hoo. Almost everyone cyberbully here. Watch the drama unfold in the link below everyone. He seem what I mean that he is CM copied.
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14574

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #17 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:10 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Hate to break it to you guys, but Rocket2 is giving all you custom card reviewers a bad name as he recently cyber-bullied me on the forums and doxxed me on YouTube.

Boo freaking hoo. Almost everyone cyberbully here. Watch the drama unfold in the link below everyone. He seem what I mean that he is CM copied.
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14574

Just because you think that I "seem" what you "mean" doesn't make it evidence, idiot.

To the rest of you custom card reviewers, I'm gonna give you a choice - either condemn Rocket2 for his actions on doxxing my YouTube channel, or I'm going to start advising people to stop taking advices from you guys. If you guys refuse to condemn such actions, then that means you condone doxxing and hacking activities that can lead to legal issues.

It's either you guys stand with me or Rocket2, no in-between. Make your choice now.

Rocket2

Post #18 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:16 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Just because you think that I "seem" what you "mean" doesn't make it evidence, idiot.

To the rest of you custom card reviewers, I'm gonna give you a choice - either condemn Rocket2 for his actions on doxxing my YouTube channel, or I'm going to start advising people to stop taking advices from you guys. If you guys refuse to condemn such actions, then that means you condone doxxing and hacking activities that can lead to legal issues.

It's either you guys stand with me or Rocket2, no in-between. Make your choice now.

Like I said with that "literally too stupid to insult" picture. I never said evidence or making a solid fact, because I was insulting you. I said I'm convinced to myself that you are CM. Whether others agreed or not does not matter to me. I will keep using CM or CM copied with you for as long as I can, mainly because I know it boiled you blood. :twisted:

No one know your YT channel. How are they going to come to their own decisions that your false charge are right or wrong? Really? Another legal issues claim? Come on CM, this is getting old. Aren't you embarrassed enough already.

KTeknis

Post #19 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:17 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Just because you think that I "seem" what you "mean" doesn't make it evidence, idiot.

Keep your argument in your post.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #20 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:18 am

KTeknis wrote:

Keep your argument in your post.

No, I won't. I need people to see what kind of attitude custom card reviewers REALLY have, or are you deciding that you're condoning Rocket2's act on cyber-bullying and doxxing me?

Return to “Custom Cards”