Xenomorph Archetype (OCG: XB/Xeno Beast/ゼノビースト/제노 비스트)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Rocket2

Re: Xenomorph Archetype (OCG: XB/Xeno Beast/ゼノビースト/제노 비스트)

Post #81 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:45 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:I don't think it's having much effect considering Rocket2 won't stop repeating his same old false claims of me being CrystalMusic.

It's called a DIRECT INSULT YOU IDIOT!!! :evil: And I'm not making a more or less comparison like you pathetically trying to defend yourself. You are a mirror reflection of that deep shits on so many levels.

Rocket2

Post #82 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:47 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Unlike you, I clearly posted screenshots where you admitted to doxxing my YouTube channel. I have solid evidence, you do not. My thesis stands.

Then share with us this claim of yours! If not, then you are pretty much like that dogshit CM when it came to evidence in YT copyright.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #83 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:48 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I don't think it's having much effect considering Rocket2 won't stop repeating his same old false claims of me being CrystalMusic.

It's called a DIRECT INSULT YOU IDIOT!!! :evil: And I'm not making a more or less comparison like you pathetically trying to defend yourself. You are a mirror reflection of that deep shits on so many levels.

We have another confession here, ladies and gents - Rocket2 has admitted to being a cyber-bully and a Trump-supporting racist.

Like fucking seriously, THIS is what custom card reviews mean nowadays?! Bowing down to other people's standards or getting doxxed on social media?! Custom cards has turned into a joke thanks to people like Rocket2.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #84 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:49 am

There, good enough or should I continue?

Rocket2

Post #85 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:53 am

Void of common sense. I was cyber bullying you all this time, and almost everyone does it in this forum! :evil: I said link! Anyone idiots can get a screenshot in any site & called that person the same fellow as another in a different sites! I don't never even used those words in the picture. It's not part of my vocabulary!

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #86 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:54 am

Rocket2 wrote:Void of common sense. I was cyber bullying you all this time, and almost everyone does it in this forum! :evil: I said link! Anyone idiots can get a screenshot in any site & called that person the same fellow as another in a different sites! I don't never even used those words in the picture. It's not part of my vocabulary!

Why would I be gullible enough to share my YouTube links so that you can dox me there? I'm not gonna give in to your demands, Trump supporter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's wrong, Rocket2? Ran out of fuel because of lack of evidence that you can't think of a good comeback? Well, I hope this becomes a valuable lesson for you - never screw with people who know how to gather evidence, 'cause it just might come back to bite you.

I'm done feeding this troll that is Rocket2. Keep on raging, Karen. :P

Rocket2

Post #87 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:00 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Why would I be gullible enough to share my YouTube links so that you can dox me there? I'm not gonna give in to your demands, Trump supporter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's wrong, Rocket2? Ran out of fuel because of lack of evidence that you can't think of a good comeback? Well, I hope this becomes a valuable lesson for you - never screw with people who know how to gather evidence, 'cause it just might come back to bite you.

Ha! You are about as talented as that CM in many fields. Gathering evidence is one of them. Non-existent. Too bad CM copied. The admins know the toxicity in their forum. You, CM, me & lot of others. Hence why Lil Oldman left. (Going to miss him.) No one getting banned here from such a weak claim of yours. Either me or you.

Also same shits with that CM, after that little mistake with his YT channel, he learned not to share or else it will backfire. Much like you are doing now, CM copied. All bark, no bite. :roll:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #88 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:03 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Why would I be gullible enough to share my YouTube links so that you can dox me there? I'm not gonna give in to your demands, Trump supporter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha! You are about as talented as that CM in many fields. Gathering evidence is one of them. Non-existent. Too bad CM copied. The admins know the toxicity in their forum. You, CM, me & lot of others. Hence why Lil Oldman left. (Going to miss him.) No one getting banned here from such a weak claim of yours. Either me or you.

Also same shits with that CM, after that little mistake with his YT channel, he learned not to share or else it will backfire. Much like you are doing now, CM copied. All bark, no bite. :roll:

Right back at you with the "all bark, no bite" quote - you constantly claim that I'm CM's copy without any solid evidence that he and I are the same people.

Rocket2

Post #89 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:05 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Right back at you with the "all bark, no bite" quote - you constantly claim that I'm CM's copy without any solid evidence that he and I are the same people.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #90 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Right back at you with the "all bark, no bite" quote - you constantly claim that I'm CM's copy without any solid evidence that he and I are the same people.

lol I guess it's just that you ran out of unique ways to insult me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I'll call that an achievement from my end.

Rocket2

Post #91 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:10 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:lol I guess it's just that you ran out of unique ways to insult me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I'll call that an achievement from my end.

It does amaze me how similar you both are. :!: Even when an insult happened, you just don't get it. There is a fine line between what you does in claim & report, against my insults. Well this is common in any social medias. Making false charge is as common as insect like you running around.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #92 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:12 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:lol I guess it's just that you ran out of unique ways to insult me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I'll call that an achievement from my end.

It does amaze me how similar you both are. :!: Even when an insult happened, you just don't get it. There is a fine line between what you does in claim & report, against my insults. Well this is common in any social medias. Making false charge is as common as insect like you running around.

That's funny to hear, coming from someone who failed to present any solid evidence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm done entertaining your troll posts, have a good night. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :P

Rocket2

Post #93 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:18 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:That's funny to hear, coming from someone who failed to present any solid evidence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm done entertaining your troll posts, have a good night. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :P

I don't need solid evidence to make an insult. Sigh. You are too stupid to recognize one. :roll:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #94 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:20 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:That's funny to hear, coming from someone who failed to present any solid evidence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't need solid evidence to make an insult. Sigh. You are too stupid to recognize one. :roll:

I don't need to recognize it, 'cause this way it shows what kind of character you and other "custom card reviewers" REALLY have.

Rocket2

Post #95 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:24 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:I don't need to recognize it, 'cause this way it shows what kind of character you and other "custom card reviewers" REALLY have.

True. You & CM are quite a mirror reflection to each others. Too bad I haven't got bored with your same shits CM. That is because everything keep going around, and ended with you failing in your claims & your delusions in that the admins are siding with you again.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #96 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:26 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I don't need to recognize it, 'cause this way it shows what kind of character you and other "custom card reviewers" REALLY have.

True. You & CM are quite a mirror reflection to each others. Too bad I haven't got bored with your same shits CM. That is because everything keep going around, and ended with you failing in your claims & your delusions in that the admins are siding with you again.

Since when did I ever say that I live in delusions? Please enlighten me. Again, solid evidence please.

Rocket2

Post #97 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:32 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Since when did I ever say that I live in delusions? Please enlighten me. Again, solid evidence please.

Everyone had take part in cyberbully in this forum long before I joined. And you just only noticed once you are being the victim. :roll:
Your perfection claims are also one of them. Along with this YT bully claim of yours. So full of yourself, of your picture claim and everything you done are perfection. Can't just be a Mr "Stop having fun guys". You just had to be as horrible as CM himself. Even if CM suddenly appeared now and claim you are not his alter. Well too bad. I know what tick you off CM copied. :twisted:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #98 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:33 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Since when did I ever say that I live in delusions? Please enlighten me. Again, solid evidence please.

Everyone had take part in cyberbully in this forum long before I joined. And you just only noticed once you are being the victim. :roll:
Your perfection claims are also one of them. Along with this YT bully claim of yours. So full of yourself, of your picture claim and everything you done are perfection. Can't just be a Mr "Stop having fun guys". You just had to be as horrible as CM himself. Even if CM suddenly appeared now and claim you are not his alter. Well too bad. I know what tick you off CM copied. :twisted:

Once again, all bark, no solid evidence. WHERE IS THE POST WHERE I SAID THAT I'M LIVING IN DELUSIONS, KAREN? Or is it that you're still struggling to look for a manager around here that you've lost focus on the small details?

Rocket2

Post #99 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:38 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Once again, all bark, no solid evidence. WHERE IS THE POST WHERE I SAID THAT I'M LIVING IN DELUSIONS, KAREN? Or is it that you're still struggling to look for a manager around here that you've lost focus on the small details?

Your actions in your posts speak louder than your patience claims. :x Everyone get your many pitiful messages, and they are as weak as always since Arkraider thread. :roll:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #100 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:40 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Once again, all bark, no solid evidence. WHERE IS THE POST WHERE I SAID THAT I'M LIVING IN DELUSIONS, KAREN? Or is it that you're still struggling to look for a manager around here that you've lost focus on the small details?

Your actions in your posts speak louder than your patience claims. :x Everyone get your many pitiful messages, and they are as weak as always since Arkraider thread. :roll:

Just as always, when you can't come up with a solid evidence or comeback, you bring up the "pitiful, weak messages" claims to try and make me cry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not gonna work, Karen. Perhaps you should try harder next time. Oh right, you'll need a manager for that, which won't work here. :P

Have a nice evening. You need a good night's sleep. Oh, and actually, you should let the door hit you on the way out. ;)

Return to “Custom Cards”