Xenomorph Archetype (OCG: XB/Xeno Beast/ゼノビースト/제노 비스트)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
parhelia_0000
Mood:

Re: Xenomorph Archetype (OCG: XB/Xeno Beast/ゼノビースト/제노 비스트)

Post #21 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:04 am

KTeknis wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:You know, I was almost gonna take constructive criticisms into account, but after seeing how Rocket2 constantly attacks me by calling me a "mirror reflection of CM," I don't think I'm gonna be nerfing my cards anytime soon. The more people just outright rage at me, the more I feel inclined towards sticking with my winning decks.

At the VERY LEAST, people could just try giving this deck a chance. But no, they have to just automatically bash at me for calling it a clone of other decks and whatnot. Well, if that's how custom card community is going to bash those who just want to play customs the way they want to, I'll just let them rage more and more while I continue on my way. To me, winning duels is much more satisfying. Just ask players like Patrick Hoban or Jeff Jones. You think they got famous after losing duels? No. They get famous for winning duels.

As a famous man once said, "losers don't write history, winners do."

Your first impression to Rocket2 is so bad for him that he seems to be no longer have trust it you. As harsh as his critic is, there's some right to it. However since you responded with anger and your response to others imply you won't be listening to critics, he no longer have the need to see your deck in more detail.

But tell me. What do you wish to gain from winning a Custom Card Duel? Do you get ratings? Do you get famous? Do you get to write history?

Me? I gain the satisfaction that I made a perfect deck that doesn't do insta-win effects while being able to rival against most meta decks in TCG. I don't make custom decks to gain loss records like other losers. I'm making custom decks so that I can have a fighting chance against tier 0 decks like Yata Lock, Dragon Rulers, PePe, True King Dinos, etc.

Rocket2

Post #22 by Rocket2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:05 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Your custom cards won't made history in real TCG. You want to win, then go out there and made a name for yourself like those heroes you worshipped. Your custom wins are nothing but an empty farts like CM.

It's "make," not "made." Also, it's "empty farts" or "an empty fart," not "an empty farts." Learn to use grammar, or perhaps are you one of those who skipped high school just so you don't have to study English?

Very much like that mirror reflection CM. Once you failed to defend yourself, you then proceed to make insults. Pathetic :lol:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #23 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:07 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Your custom cards won't made history in real TCG. You want to win, then go out there and made a name for yourself like those heroes you worshipped. Your custom wins are nothing but an empty farts like CM.

It's "make," not "made." Also, it's "empty farts" or "an empty fart," not "an empty farts." Learn to use grammar, or perhaps are you one of those who skipped high school just so you don't have to study English?

Very much like that mirror reflection CM. Once you failed to defend yourself, you then proceed to make insults. Pathetic :lol:

Since when did I actually insult you? When did I ever attack you personally and call you inappropriate slurs? Please elaborate.

KTeknis

Post #24 by KTeknis » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:08 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Since when did I actually insult you? When did I ever attack you personally and call you inappropriate slurs? Please elaborate.

parhelia_0000 wrote:With the way you're constantly spewing out Ad Hominem attacks rather than explain rationally about how your points are supposed to be "valid," I think you're starting to sound more like this:
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #25 by Rocket2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:09 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Since when did I actually insult you? When did I ever attack you personally and call you inappropriate slurs? Please elaborate.

Blind just like him too lol.
parhelia_0000 wrote:Learn to use grammar, or perhaps are you one of those who skipped high school just so you don't have to study English?

This literally happened just a few min ago. If you don't called this insult, then what is Mr Winner? Fact? Oh please, there is no proof against a total stranger in the internet.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #26 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:13 am

KTeknis wrote:

parhelia_0000 wrote:With the way you're constantly spewing out Ad Hominem attacks rather than explain rationally about how your points are supposed to be "valid," I think you're starting to sound more like this:

That was more or less a comparison, not a direct insult.

Rocket2 wrote:

Blind just like him too lol.
parhelia_0000 wrote:Learn to use grammar, or perhaps are you one of those who skipped high school just so you don't have to study English?

This literally happened just a few min ago. If you don't called this insult, then what is Mr Winner? Fact? Oh please, there is no proof against a total stranger in the internet.

And a total stranger you'll remain, 'cause I don't even want to talk to you anymore.

You know what? At this point I don't care if you're offended or not, 'cause I couldn't care less. You got offended by a simple baby picture, or the fact that I asked a simple question if you skipped high school just to avoid studying basic grammar? Good, 'cause you needed to be offended, 'cause the world is full of too many dunces who think that participation trophies should be a thing.

Now, dry your tears and go make a better custom archetype!

Rocket2

Post #27 by Rocket2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:20 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:And a total stranger you'll remain, 'cause I don't even want to talk to you anymore.

You know what? At this point I don't care if you're offended or not, 'cause I couldn't care less. You got offended by a simple baby picture, or the fact that I asked a simple question if you skipped high school just to avoid studying basic grammar? Good, 'cause you needed to be offended, 'cause the world is full of too many dunces who think that participation trophies should be a thing.

Now, dry your tears and go make a better custom archetype!

Glad to hear Mr. clearly not CM copied. Then I will keep saying this even you will no longer read this. You are a terrible, sorry excused of a custom card maker. What worst, I would dare to said you are CM himself, and maybe just another alter account he used. What more, you are now playing the victim and shielding yourself for yet another unarguable defense in that you are not offending anyone, 100% innocent, and are being very rational and polite, and I'm being the fault fellow with my "cyberbully" against a very pitiful little brat who cried to the world that he must win, or life is nothing but a misery for him because only winning can satisfy him. :lol:

KTeknis

Post #28 by KTeknis » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:27 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Me? I gain the satisfaction that I made a perfect deck that doesn't do insta-win effects while being able to rival against most meta decks in TCG. I don't make custom decks to gain loss records like other losers. I'm making custom decks so that I can have a fighting chance against tier 0 decks like Yata Lock, Dragon Rulers, PePe, True King Dinos, etc.

I don't know why you wanted to beat a deck that is already shut down by banlist. You won't be facing any of these decks anytime unless you make a duel note saying no banlist.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #29 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:29 am

KTeknis wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Me? I gain the satisfaction that I made a perfect deck that doesn't do insta-win effects while being able to rival against most meta decks in TCG. I don't make custom decks to gain loss records like other losers. I'm making custom decks so that I can have a fighting chance against tier 0 decks like Yata Lock, Dragon Rulers, PePe, True King Dinos, etc.

I don't know why you wanted to beat a deck that is already shut down by banlist. You won't be facing any of these decks anytime unless you make a duel note saying no banlist.

Did I mention that Sky Strikers and Dinos are still a thing? Those decks are still running rampant even after the banlist.

Rocket2

Post #30 by Rocket2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:36 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Did I mention that Sky Strikers and Dinos are still a thing? Those decks are still running rampant even after the banlist.

Idiot. Then what about archetypes waaay back in the gx era, or decks in the DM era. They used to be in the banlist but power creep happened. What's yours? What would power creep your decks? Banlist? Your humility? Don't get me wrong. They are still around, but most have long passed their primes. But yours, when will it passed that? My guessed, never!

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #31 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:14 am

Inspired by people who left some rather "interesting" feedbacks, I thought I'd make support cards for my Xenomorph archetype. Enjoy!

Xenomorph Neo-Parasitoid (XB ネオモルフ/XB 네오모르프) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2178142
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 LIGHT monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be Tributed. Your opponent cannot draw cards from their Deck outside the Draw Phase. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Banish 1 "Xenomorph" card from your GY, then target 1 monster in your opponent's GY; until the End Phase of the next turn, this card's name becomes that monster's original name, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects. If this card is destroyed and/or Banished: you can target 1 monster in your opponent's GY; Special Summon it.

Xenomorph Pathogen (XB 黒い液体/XB 검은 액체) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2178140
Banish 1 Level 4 "Xenomorph" monster from your GY; your opponent draws 2 cards and reveals them. If any of those cards are Monster cards, send 1 of those monsters to the GY, then Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" Fusion monster from your Extra Deck that lists the same Attribute as the sent monster in its description. (This summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) You can only activate 1 "Xenomorph Pathogen" per turn. You can Banish this card from your GY, then target up to 3 of your Banished "Xenomorph" cards, except "Xenomorph Pathogen"; shuffle them into the deck, then draw 1 card.

Rocket2

Post #32 by Rocket2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:35 am

These feedbacks are so terrible that you to think the deck need 2 more OP cards and are perfect in design.

Perfect huh? Doesn't that mean its win rate is 100%. So full of yourself you horseshit, that you think you are the only person in the entire yugioh custom card community that can make an "great & well design" archetype. Well the rest of us are just losers. Egoist like that crybaby CM. Not once have you addressed casual decks, or other card makers as nothing but losers. And you think why people just don't like you. :roll:

greg503

Post #33 by greg503 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:05 pm

This has literally become his Arkraider thread
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #34 by Christen57 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:19 pm

Every effect/text highlighted in red has or gives some kind of immunity to something and should be removed outright.

Every effect/text highlighted in orange is a one-sided floodgate or negate that should be removed outright.

Every effect/text highlighted in yellow is neither of the above but in my opinion should still be nerfed in some way.

Anything highlighted in cyan is simply a spelling/grammar/PSCT error.

Anything in pink is my personal input/feedback.

parhelia_0000 wrote:And I am back again with another archetype, Xenomorphs! They're of course, inspired by the Aliens franchise. Enjoy!

Xenomorph Chestburster (XB・チェスト・バースター/XB 체스트 버스터) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485325
If you control another "Xenomorph" monster, other than "Xenomorph Chestburster": You can destroy 1 other monster you control or in your hand; Special Summon this card. This needs to specify where it's being special summoned from, since it currently does not. If this card is Summoned: you can activate 1 of the following effects:
● Add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If your archetype already searches polymerization, then 2 additional fusion-summoning quick-play spells aren't necessary, especially ones that banish themselves for a free draw or a free special summon from the graveyard.
● Target 1 "Xenomorph" monster in your GY, except "Xenomorph Chestburster"; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated, also it cannot attack this turn.
If this card is sent to the GY for the Fusion Summon of a DARK Reptile monster: DARK Reptile should be changed to "Xenomorph". That way, the card still works like normal, but can't be splashed into any dark reptile deck. You can add 1 "Xenomorph" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. There is no need to include "card" there. You can simply say 'add 1 "Xenomorph" Spell from your Deck to your hand' without having to specify a xenomorph spell "card". You can only use each effect of "Xenomorph Chestburster" once per turn.

Xenomorph Facehugger (XB・プライム・エーリアン/XB 프라임 에일리언) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485310
If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Xenomorph Facehugger" once per turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; You should make it so it works only on attack position monsters instead of just any face-up monster. This allows the opponent to choose between summoning their monsters and attacking but making them vulnerable to this, or summoning their monsters in defense position so they are safe from this but would not be able to attack, promoting healthy interaction. equip this card to that target, OR: unequip this card and Special Summon it. While this card is equipped to a monster, take control of it, but its effects are negated. When this card leaves the field while equipped to a monster, destroy the equipped monster. You should make it so the monster returns to your opponent's control after this card leaves the field while equipped to it. That way, the opponent can still destroy this equip card to try to get their monster back, promoting healthy interaction. Also this card currently can be splashed into any deck, so it should be made so it prevents you from summoning monsters that aren't Xenomorphs the turn you summon it or use that effect. That way it can't be splashed into any deck and searched with Union Carrier or King of the Feral Imps. Also you should be prevented from being able to attack with the stolen monster in additional to that stolen monster having it's effects negated.

Xenomorph Warrior (XB・ハンター/XB 헌터) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485348
If you control another "Xenomorph" monster, other than "Xenomorph Warrior," you can Special Summon this card. Special Summon this card from where? The hand? The Graveyard? It needs to specify where. You can only Special Summon "Xenomorph Warrior" once per turn this way. If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your hand and/or Deck, except "Xenomorph Warrior," but for the rest of this turn, you cannot Summon monsters, except Reptile monsters. Since you're referring to only 1 monster to be special summoned, you don't need to say "hand and/or Deck". You can just say "hand or Deck" without including the "and". Also it should be "Xenomorph Warrior", where the comma comes after the quotation mark, not "Xenomorph Warrior," where the comma comes before the quotation mark. Also you don't need to say 'cannot Summon monsters, except Reptile monsters'. You can simply say 'cannot Summon, except Reptile monsters' without including "monsters" twice. You can only use this effect of "Xenomorph Warrior" once per turn.

Xenomorph Crusher (XB・インパクト・デストロイヤー/XB 임팩트 디스트로이어) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485498
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Cannot be used as Fusion material, except for the Fusion Summon of a "Xenomorph" monster. While you control another Reptile monster(s) and your opponent does not, both players can only Special Summon non-Reptile monsters once per turn. When this card is Fusion Summoned: you can target 1 "Xenomorph" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. This card can attack while it is in Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation. If this card is destroyed or Banished: You can Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Deck.

Xenomorph Empress (XB・終焉のオーバーロード/XB 종언의 오버로드) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485511
"Xenomorph Queen" + 1 "Xenomorph" monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Unaffected by your opponent's monster effects, also this Fusion Summoned card cannot be Tributed. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Banish up to 2 "Xenomorph" monsters in your GY; this card gains the effects of those monsters. Up to twice per turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect: You can send the top 5 cards of your Deck to your GY; negate the activation, and if you do, Banish it. If this card is destroyed and/or Banished; You do not need to say "destroyed and/or banished". Also "Banished" does not need to be capitalized. You can simply say "destroyed or banished". Also that semi colon right after "banished" which looks like this ; should be replaced with a colon which looks like this : so it's not mistaken for a cost. destroy all cards your opponent controls, and if you do, your opponent takes damage equal to the number of cards destroyed by this card's effect x 400. The damage should be reduced to either x 200 or x 100. You can only control 1 "Xenomorph Empress."

Xenomorph Hunter Serpent (XB・エリート・ハンター/XB 엘리트 헌터) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485392
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 non-Token monster, except "Xenomorph" monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Fusion Summoned: it gains ATK equal to the total Level/Rank/Link Rating of the Fusion materials used to Fusion Summon this card x 200. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage. This should say "piercing battle damage" not just "piercing damage". Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card or effect (Quick Effect): You can Banish 2 "Xenomorph" cards from your GY; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. If this card is destroyed or Banished: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Xenomorph Predalien (XB・プレデター・エイリアン/XB 프레데터 에일리언) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485419
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 EARTH monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by battle, also this Fusion Summoned card cannot be Tributed. Your opponent cannot add cards from their Deck to their hand, except by drawing them. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it, and if you do, add up to 2 "Xenomorph" cards from your Deck or GY to your hand. A card that steals an opponent's monster for free and lets you search 2 cards on top of that is too much. I recommend balancing it by changing it's effect so that, upon targeting the opponent's monster, your opponent chooses whether to let you take control of it or let you search those 2 cards. That way, you have healthy interaction between you an the opponent while still maintaining such a powerful effect. If this card is destroyed or Banished: add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck or GY to your hand. "Add" should be capitalized since it's coming right after a colon.

Xenomorph Queen (XB・開闢の女王/XB 개벽의 여왕) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485436
"Xenomorph Facehugger" + 1 "Xenomorph" monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap effects, also this Fusion Summoned card cannot be Tributed. Gains the effects of Fusion materials used to Fusion Summon this card. This has to be removed, otherwise it will lead to overpowered loops where you use one of these to fusion summon another copy, thus duplicating a single effect several times. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; add 1 "Xenomorph" Spell Card from your Deck or GY to your hand. If this card would be destroyed or Banished, you can Banish 2 "Xenomorph" cards from your GY instead. Stop capitalizing "Banish". The only time that needs to be capitalized is if you're starting a sentence with it or if it's coming right after a colon.

Xenomorph Runner (XB・風の悪夢/XB 바람의 악몽) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485462
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 WIND monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Unaffected by effects of monsters whose original ATK is less than this card's ATK. While your opponent controls no Reptile monsters, this card can attack directly. Each time a "Xenomorph" monster you control inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, draw 1 card. "Battle Damage" does not need capitalization unless you're starting a sentence with it or including it right after a colon. If this card is destroyed or Banished: You can Banish 1 other "Xenomorph" monster in your GY; Special Summon this card. This needs a hard once per turn, or maybe make it so that it banishes itself or returns itself to the extra deck after it leaves the field again after being special summoned by this effect.

Xenomorph Spitter (XB・アシッド・ネメシス/XB 애시드 네메시스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485475
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 FIRE or WATER monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by card effects. Non-Reptile monsters your opponent controls lose 600 ATK. Monsters in your opponent's possession cannot activate their effects during the Battle Phase. You don't need to say "Monsters in your opponent's possession". You can replace that with just "Your opponent's monsters". When a "Xenomorph" monster you control attacks, that monster gains 600 ATK during damage calculation only. During each of your End Phases, your opponent takes 800 damage.

Xenomorph Palatine (XB・インセクト・パラディアス/XB 인섹트 파라디아즈) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485489
"Xenomorph Chestburster" + 1 non-Tuner monster
Must first be Synchro Summoned. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can declare 1 Attribute; all monsters on either field and in your hand become the declared Attribute until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. While you control another "Xenomorph" monster, other than "Xenomorph Palatine," your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of your "Polymerization" and/or "Fusion" Spell cards. If this card is destroyed or Banished; you can target 1 "Xenomorph" monster in your GY, except "Xenomorph Palatine"; Special Summon it. This needs a hard once per turn.

Xenomorph Rogue Specimen 6 (XB・ローグウォリアー6/XB 불량 전사 6) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1500963
2 Level 4 monsters, including at least 1 "Xenomorph" monster You don't need to say "including at least 1". You can simply say "including a". Also the comma between "monsters" and "including" is not necessary.
Cannot be used as Fusion material, except for the Fusion Summon of a "Xenomorph" monster. This card's name is treated as "Xenomorph Queen" while it is on the field or in the GY. It doesn't need to say "while it is on the field or in the GY". It can simply say "while on the field or GY". While this card has a "Xenomorph" monster as an Xyz Material, each player can only activate effects of non-Reptile monsters once per turn. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; As of 2021, Xyz Materials no longer need to be referred to as "Xyz Materials". They can be referring to as simply "materials". excavate the top 4 cards of your Deck, then add either this "either" is not necessary. 1 "Xenomorph" monster or "Polymerization" to your hand, also send the rest to the GY. If this card is destroyed or Banished: Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" Fusion monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. You can only control 1 "Xenomorph Rogue Specimen 6."

Xenomorph Praetorian (XB・ロイヤル・ガーディアン/XB 로얄 가디언) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485453
2 DARK monsters, including at least 1 "Xenomorph" monster Like the Xyz Monster, you don't need a comma between "monsters" and "including" and you can simply say including a "Xenomorph" instead of including at least 1 "Xenomorph".
When this card is Link Summoned: You target 1 "Xenomorph" monster in your GY; either add it to your hand or Special Summon it. Again, there is no need for this "either". You can simply say "add it to your hand or Special Summon it. You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to your GY; add 1 "Xenomorph," "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. You can Banish this card from your GY; Fusion Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Extra Deck, by Banishing monsters from either GY as materials. You can only use each effect of "Xenomorph Praetorian" once per turn.

Covenant of the Xenomorph (XB・別の契約/XB 별의 언약) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485544
Discard 1 "Xenomorph" monster; draw 2 cards. You can Banish this card from your GY; reveal 3 "Xenomorph" monsters with different names from your Deck, your opponent randomly chooses 1 for you to add to your hand, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck. I strongly dislike effects that require you to reveal a certain number of cards from your hand/Deck and have the opponent "randomly" pick 1 for you. Effects like those give only the illusion of healthy interaction. It would be much better if the opponent simply got to pick 1 without it being random. That way, it promotes more healthy interaction and allows the opponent to try to be smart and pick the card they think would be the worst one for you. You can only use each effect of "Covenant of the Xenomorph" once per turn.

Eggmorphing of the Xenomorph (XB・形状の移動/XB 형상 이동) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1486071
You can only activate 1 "Eggmorphing of the Xenomorph" per turn. Pay 1000 LP, then activate 1 of the following effects:
● Shuffle up to 2 "Polymerization" and/or "Fusion" Spell cards from your hand into the Deck, and if you do, add the same number of "Xenomorph" monsters from your Deck to the hand, also for the rest of this turn, you cannot Summon monsters, except Reptile monsters.
● Shuffle 1 "Xenomorph" monster you control or in your hand into the Deck, and if you do, add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck to your hand.
Shuffling the spells for the first effect, and shuffling the monsters for the second effect, should be the real costs, not paying 1000 life points. That way, it promotes healthy interaction by allowing the opponent to be smart and try to negate your effect with a hand trap or something, potentially resulting in you going -1 since you gave up a card(s) in your hand or graveyard to activate something.

Hive of the Xenomorph (XB・ネクロポリス/XB 네크로폴리스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485294
When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Deck to your hand. Each time a "Xenomorph" monster is Summoned to your side of the field, place 1 Xeno Counter on this card. If this is the only card in your archetype that uses "Xeno Counters" then maybe you don't need to call them Xeno Counters and could instead just call them "counters". If a "Xenomorph" monster(s) you control would be destroyed and/or Banished, you can remove 1 Xeno Counter from this card for each of those monsters instead. You do not need "and/or" there. Just say "or". You can remove any number of Xeno Counters from this card, then activate 1 of these effects. You can only use each of the following effects of "Hive of the Xenomorph" once per turn.
● 1: Face-up "Xenomorph" monsters you control will gain 500 ATK until the end of your opponent's next turn.
● 2: Add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck or GY to your hand.
● 3: Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster that is Banished or in your GY.
● 4: You can Fusion Summon 1 "Xenomorph" Fusion Monster, by using monsters in your hand and/or either field as materials. I don't get why you have this 4th effect that fusions summons, on top of an effect that searches fusion-summoning spells which you can already use to help you fusion summon.

Resin of the Xenomorph (XB・改質樹脂/XB 개질 수지) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485520
(This card is always treated as a "Fusion" card.)
Fusion Summon 1 "Xenomorph" Fusion monster, by Banishing monsters from your field and/or either GY as materials. You can Banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Xenomorph" Fusion monster in your GY; Special Summon it. You can only use each effect of "Resin of the Xenomorph" once per turn.

Tribute to the Xenomorph (XB・運命の犠牲/XB 운명의 희생) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485375
Pay 1500 LP, then target 1 monster in your opponent's GY; Special Summon it, then equip it with this card. Its effects are negated, also it cannot attack directly. During each of your End Phases, take 1000 damage or destroy this card. You should make it so that you pay life points as the cost instead of taking damage, so you can't use something like Prime Material Dragon to turn it into life point gain, also it should be like Imperial Order where you have to lose/pay 1000 life points if possible, and only if you are unable to pay that amount does it get destroyed, so you can't simply choose to stop paying the life point cost when you still could. That way, this card is still powerful, but has a higher likelihood of backfiring. When this card leaves the field, destroy the equipped monster. Again, it should give the monster back to the opponent if it's destroyed, not destroy the monster itself. You can Banish this card from your GY; add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Tribute to the Xenomorph" per turn.

Xenomorph Acid (XB・死の酸/XB 죽음의 산) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485362 This should be a normal spell card, not a quick-play one.
If you control a face-up "Xenomorph" monster: destroy 1 card your opponent controls, and if you do, add 1 "Xenomorph" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, except "Xenomorph Acid." You can Banish this card from your GY; this turn, "Xenomorph" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's monster effects. You can only use each effect of "Xenomorph Acid" once per turn.

Xenomorph Chrysalis (XB・誕生の卵/XB 탄생의 알) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485341
You can only activate 1 "Xenomorph Chrysalis" per turn. Pay 2000 LP and send the top 2 cards from your Deck to the GY, then activate 1 of the following effects: Instead of "top 2 cards from your Deck to the GY" you can simply say "top 2 cards of your Deck to the GY". Having "top 2 cards of" instead of "top 2 cards from" saves character space. Also instead of "1 of the following effects" you can simply say "1 of these effects" which also uses up less characters.
● If you control no monsters: Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Deck or GY.
● Add 1 "Xenomorph" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Xenomorph Chrysalis."

greg503

Post #35 by greg503 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:13 pm

I guess this archtype uses Super Poly as a balancing factor given some of the fusions have generous and Atribute based materials
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #36 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:10 am

Had to take a day off from DB considering how much toxicity Rocket2 was spewing out on my thread that's supposed to highlight the best of Xenomorph's.

Christen57 wrote:Every effect/text highlighted in red has or gives some kind of immunity to something and should be removed outright.

Every effect/text highlighted in orange is a one-sided floodgate or negate that should be removed outright.

Every effect/text highlighted in yellow is neither of the above but in my opinion should still be nerfed in some way.

Anything highlighted in cyan is simply a spelling/grammar/PSCT error.

Anything in pink is my personal input/feedback.

parhelia_0000 wrote:And I am back again with another archetype, Xenomorphs! They're of course, inspired by the Aliens franchise. Enjoy!

Xenomorph Chestburster (XB・チェスト・バースター/XB 체스트 버스터) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485325
If you control another "Xenomorph" monster, other than "Xenomorph Chestburster": You can destroy 1 other monster you control or in your hand; Special Summon this card. This needs to specify where it's being special summoned from, since it currently does not. If this card is Summoned: you can activate 1 of the following effects:
● Add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If your archetype already searches polymerization, then 2 additional fusion-summoning quick-play spells aren't necessary, especially ones that banish themselves for a free draw or a free special summon from the graveyard.
● Target 1 "Xenomorph" monster in your GY, except "Xenomorph Chestburster"; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated, also it cannot attack this turn.
If this card is sent to the GY for the Fusion Summon of a DARK Reptile monster: DARK Reptile should be changed to "Xenomorph". That way, the card still works like normal, but can't be splashed into any dark reptile deck. You can add 1 "Xenomorph" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. There is no need to include "card" there. You can simply say 'add 1 "Xenomorph" Spell from your Deck to your hand' without having to specify a xenomorph spell "card". You can only use each effect of "Xenomorph Chestburster" once per turn.

Xenomorph Facehugger (XB・プライム・エーリアン/XB 프라임 에일리언) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485310
If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Xenomorph Facehugger" once per turn. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; You should make it so it works only on attack position monsters instead of just any face-up monster. This allows the opponent to choose between summoning their monsters and attacking but making them vulnerable to this, or summoning their monsters in defense position so they are safe from this but would not be able to attack, promoting healthy interaction. equip this card to that target, OR: unequip this card and Special Summon it. While this card is equipped to a monster, take control of it, but its effects are negated. When this card leaves the field while equipped to a monster, destroy the equipped monster. You should make it so the monster returns to your opponent's control after this card leaves the field while equipped to it. That way, the opponent can still destroy this equip card to try to get their monster back, promoting healthy interaction. Also this card currently can be splashed into any deck, so it should be made so it prevents you from summoning monsters that aren't Xenomorphs the turn you summon it or use that effect. That way it can't be splashed into any deck and searched with Union Carrier or King of the Feral Imps. Also you should be prevented from being able to attack with the stolen monster in additional to that stolen monster having it's effects negated.

Xenomorph Warrior (XB・ハンター/XB 헌터) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485348
If you control another "Xenomorph" monster, other than "Xenomorph Warrior," you can Special Summon this card. Special Summon this card from where? The hand? The Graveyard? It needs to specify where. You can only Special Summon "Xenomorph Warrior" once per turn this way. If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your hand and/or Deck, except "Xenomorph Warrior," but for the rest of this turn, you cannot Summon monsters, except Reptile monsters. Since you're referring to only 1 monster to be special summoned, you don't need to say "hand and/or Deck". You can just say "hand or Deck" without including the "and". Also it should be "Xenomorph Warrior", where the comma comes after the quotation mark, not "Xenomorph Warrior," where the comma comes before the quotation mark. Also you don't need to say 'cannot Summon monsters, except Reptile monsters'. You can simply say 'cannot Summon, except Reptile monsters' without including "monsters" twice. You can only use this effect of "Xenomorph Warrior" once per turn.

Xenomorph Crusher (XB・インパクト・デストロイヤー/XB 임팩트 디스트로이어) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485498
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 DARK monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Cannot be used as Fusion material, except for the Fusion Summon of a "Xenomorph" monster. While you control another Reptile monster(s) and your opponent does not, both players can only Special Summon non-Reptile monsters once per turn. When this card is Fusion Summoned: you can target 1 "Xenomorph" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. This card can attack while it is in Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation. If this card is destroyed or Banished: You can Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Deck.

Xenomorph Empress (XB・終焉のオーバーロード/XB 종언의 오버로드) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485511
"Xenomorph Queen" + 1 "Xenomorph" monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Unaffected by your opponent's monster effects, also this Fusion Summoned card cannot be Tributed. When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Banish up to 2 "Xenomorph" monsters in your GY; this card gains the effects of those monsters. Up to twice per turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect: You can send the top 5 cards of your Deck to your GY; negate the activation, and if you do, Banish it. If this card is destroyed and/or Banished; You do not need to say "destroyed and/or banished". Also "Banished" does not need to be capitalized. You can simply say "destroyed or banished". Also that semi colon right after "banished" which looks like this ; should be replaced with a colon which looks like this : so it's not mistaken for a cost. destroy all cards your opponent controls, and if you do, your opponent takes damage equal to the number of cards destroyed by this card's effect x 400. The damage should be reduced to either x 200 or x 100. You can only control 1 "Xenomorph Empress."

Xenomorph Hunter Serpent (XB・エリート・ハンター/XB 엘리트 헌터) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485392
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 non-Token monster, except "Xenomorph" monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Fusion Summoned: it gains ATK equal to the total Level/Rank/Link Rating of the Fusion materials used to Fusion Summon this card x 200. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing damage. This should say "piercing battle damage" not just "piercing damage". Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card or effect (Quick Effect): You can Banish 2 "Xenomorph" cards from your GY; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. If this card is destroyed or Banished: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Xenomorph Predalien (XB・プレデター・エイリアン/XB 프레데터 에일리언) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485419
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 EARTH monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by battle, also this Fusion Summoned card cannot be Tributed. Your opponent cannot add cards from their Deck to their hand, except by drawing them. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it, and if you do, add up to 2 "Xenomorph" cards from your Deck or GY to your hand. A card that steals an opponent's monster for free and lets you search 2 cards on top of that is too much. I recommend balancing it by changing it's effect so that, upon targeting the opponent's monster, your opponent chooses whether to let you take control of it or let you search those 2 cards. That way, you have healthy interaction between you an the opponent while still maintaining such a powerful effect. If this card is destroyed or Banished: add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck or GY to your hand. "Add" should be capitalized since it's coming right after a colon.

Xenomorph Queen (XB・開闢の女王/XB 개벽의 여왕) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485436
"Xenomorph Facehugger" + 1 "Xenomorph" monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Unaffected by your opponent's Spell/Trap effects, also this Fusion Summoned card cannot be Tributed. Gains the effects of Fusion materials used to Fusion Summon this card. This has to be removed, otherwise it will lead to overpowered loops where you use one of these to fusion summon another copy, thus duplicating a single effect several times. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; add 1 "Xenomorph" Spell Card from your Deck or GY to your hand. If this card would be destroyed or Banished, you can Banish 2 "Xenomorph" cards from your GY instead. Stop capitalizing "Banish". The only time that needs to be capitalized is if you're starting a sentence with it or if it's coming right after a colon.

Xenomorph Runner (XB・風の悪夢/XB 바람의 악몽) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485462
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 WIND monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Unaffected by effects of monsters whose original ATK is less than this card's ATK. While your opponent controls no Reptile monsters, this card can attack directly. Each time a "Xenomorph" monster you control inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, draw 1 card. "Battle Damage" does not need capitalization unless you're starting a sentence with it or including it right after a colon. If this card is destroyed or Banished: You can Banish 1 other "Xenomorph" monster in your GY; Special Summon this card. This needs a hard once per turn, or maybe make it so that it banishes itself or returns itself to the extra deck after it leaves the field again after being special summoned by this effect.

Xenomorph Spitter (XB・アシッド・ネメシス/XB 애시드 네메시스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485475
1 "Xenomorph" monster + 1 FIRE or WATER monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Cannot be destroyed by card effects. Non-Reptile monsters your opponent controls lose 600 ATK. Monsters in your opponent's possession cannot activate their effects during the Battle Phase. You don't need to say "Monsters in your opponent's possession". You can replace that with just "Your opponent's monsters". When a "Xenomorph" monster you control attacks, that monster gains 600 ATK during damage calculation only. During each of your End Phases, your opponent takes 800 damage.

Xenomorph Palatine (XB・インセクト・パラディアス/XB 인섹트 파라디아즈) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485489
"Xenomorph Chestburster" + 1 non-Tuner monster
Must first be Synchro Summoned. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn: You can declare 1 Attribute; all monsters on either field and in your hand become the declared Attribute until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. While you control another "Xenomorph" monster, other than "Xenomorph Palatine," your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of your "Polymerization" and/or "Fusion" Spell cards. If this card is destroyed or Banished; you can target 1 "Xenomorph" monster in your GY, except "Xenomorph Palatine"; Special Summon it. This needs a hard once per turn.

Xenomorph Rogue Specimen 6 (XB・ローグウォリアー6/XB 불량 전사 6) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1500963
2 Level 4 monsters, including at least 1 "Xenomorph" monster You don't need to say "including at least 1". You can simply say "including a". Also the comma between "monsters" and "including" is not necessary.
Cannot be used as Fusion material, except for the Fusion Summon of a "Xenomorph" monster. This card's name is treated as "Xenomorph Queen" while it is on the field or in the GY. It doesn't need to say "while it is on the field or in the GY". It can simply say "while on the field or GY". While this card has a "Xenomorph" monster as an Xyz Material, each player can only activate effects of non-Reptile monsters once per turn. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; As of 2021, Xyz Materials no longer need to be referred to as "Xyz Materials". They can be referring to as simply "materials". excavate the top 4 cards of your Deck, then add either this "either" is not necessary. 1 "Xenomorph" monster or "Polymerization" to your hand, also send the rest to the GY. If this card is destroyed or Banished: Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" Fusion monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. You can only control 1 "Xenomorph Rogue Specimen 6."

Xenomorph Praetorian (XB・ロイヤル・ガーディアン/XB 로얄 가디언) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485453
2 DARK monsters, including at least 1 "Xenomorph" monster Like the Xyz Monster, you don't need a comma between "monsters" and "including" and you can simply say including a "Xenomorph" instead of including at least 1 "Xenomorph".
When this card is Link Summoned: You target 1 "Xenomorph" monster in your GY; either add it to your hand or Special Summon it. Again, there is no need for this "either". You can simply say "add it to your hand or Special Summon it. You can send the top 3 cards of your Deck to your GY; add 1 "Xenomorph," "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. You can Banish this card from your GY; Fusion Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Extra Deck, by Banishing monsters from either GY as materials. You can only use each effect of "Xenomorph Praetorian" once per turn.

Covenant of the Xenomorph (XB・別の契約/XB 별의 언약) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485544
Discard 1 "Xenomorph" monster; draw 2 cards. You can Banish this card from your GY; reveal 3 "Xenomorph" monsters with different names from your Deck, your opponent randomly chooses 1 for you to add to your hand, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck. I strongly dislike effects that require you to reveal a certain number of cards from your hand/Deck and have the opponent "randomly" pick 1 for you. Effects like those give only the illusion of healthy interaction. It would be much better if the opponent simply got to pick 1 without it being random. That way, it promotes more healthy interaction and allows the opponent to try to be smart and pick the card they think would be the worst one for you. You can only use each effect of "Covenant of the Xenomorph" once per turn.

Eggmorphing of the Xenomorph (XB・形状の移動/XB 형상 이동) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1486071
You can only activate 1 "Eggmorphing of the Xenomorph" per turn. Pay 1000 LP, then activate 1 of the following effects:
● Shuffle up to 2 "Polymerization" and/or "Fusion" Spell cards from your hand into the Deck, and if you do, add the same number of "Xenomorph" monsters from your Deck to the hand, also for the rest of this turn, you cannot Summon monsters, except Reptile monsters.
● Shuffle 1 "Xenomorph" monster you control or in your hand into the Deck, and if you do, add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck to your hand.
Shuffling the spells for the first effect, and shuffling the monsters for the second effect, should be the real costs, not paying 1000 life points. That way, it promotes healthy interaction by allowing the opponent to be smart and try to negate your effect with a hand trap or something, potentially resulting in you going -1 since you gave up a card(s) in your hand or graveyard to activate something.

Hive of the Xenomorph (XB・ネクロポリス/XB 네크로폴리스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485294
When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Deck to your hand. Each time a "Xenomorph" monster is Summoned to your side of the field, place 1 Xeno Counter on this card. If this is the only card in your archetype that uses "Xeno Counters" then maybe you don't need to call them Xeno Counters and could instead just call them "counters". If a "Xenomorph" monster(s) you control would be destroyed and/or Banished, you can remove 1 Xeno Counter from this card for each of those monsters instead. You do not need "and/or" there. Just say "or". You can remove any number of Xeno Counters from this card, then activate 1 of these effects. You can only use each of the following effects of "Hive of the Xenomorph" once per turn.
● 1: Face-up "Xenomorph" monsters you control will gain 500 ATK until the end of your opponent's next turn.
● 2: Add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck or GY to your hand.
● 3: Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster that is Banished or in your GY.
● 4: You can Fusion Summon 1 "Xenomorph" Fusion Monster, by using monsters in your hand and/or either field as materials. I don't get why you have this 4th effect that fusions summons, on top of an effect that searches fusion-summoning spells which you can already use to help you fusion summon.

Resin of the Xenomorph (XB・改質樹脂/XB 개질 수지) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485520
(This card is always treated as a "Fusion" card.)
Fusion Summon 1 "Xenomorph" Fusion monster, by Banishing monsters from your field and/or either GY as materials. You can Banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Xenomorph" Fusion monster in your GY; Special Summon it. You can only use each effect of "Resin of the Xenomorph" once per turn.

Tribute to the Xenomorph (XB・運命の犠牲/XB 운명의 희생) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485375
Pay 1500 LP, then target 1 monster in your opponent's GY; Special Summon it, then equip it with this card. Its effects are negated, also it cannot attack directly. During each of your End Phases, take 1000 damage or destroy this card. You should make it so that you pay life points as the cost instead of taking damage, so you can't use something like Prime Material Dragon to turn it into life point gain, also it should be like Imperial Order where you have to lose/pay 1000 life points if possible, and only if you are unable to pay that amount does it get destroyed, so you can't simply choose to stop paying the life point cost when you still could. That way, this card is still powerful, but has a higher likelihood of backfiring. When this card leaves the field, destroy the equipped monster. Again, it should give the monster back to the opponent if it's destroyed, not destroy the monster itself. You can Banish this card from your GY; add 1 "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Tribute to the Xenomorph" per turn.

Xenomorph Acid (XB・死の酸/XB 죽음의 산) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485362 This should be a normal spell card, not a quick-play one.
If you control a face-up "Xenomorph" monster: destroy 1 card your opponent controls, and if you do, add 1 "Xenomorph" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, except "Xenomorph Acid." You can Banish this card from your GY; this turn, "Xenomorph" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's monster effects. You can only use each effect of "Xenomorph Acid" once per turn.

Xenomorph Chrysalis (XB・誕生の卵/XB 탄생의 알) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1485341
You can only activate 1 "Xenomorph Chrysalis" per turn. Pay 2000 LP and send the top 2 cards from your Deck to the GY, then activate 1 of the following effects: Instead of "top 2 cards from your Deck to the GY" you can simply say "top 2 cards of your Deck to the GY". Having "top 2 cards of" instead of "top 2 cards from" saves character space. Also instead of "1 of the following effects" you can simply say "1 of these effects" which also uses up less characters.
● If you control no monsters: Special Summon 1 "Xenomorph" monster from your Deck or GY.
● Add 1 "Xenomorph" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Xenomorph Chrysalis."

For the record, this archetype was created before 2021, just that I held off on posting the card list until now.

Also, about the immunities - I thought Thunder Dragon Colossus had its own immunity along with the Mistake effect. Yes, the Colossus is forbidden (nobody's denying that), BUT in the context of custom cards, does the banlist matter? I think not.

Also, I really have to question if balancing can realistically be done considering how the card list is already a done deal, not to mention the fact that everyone has their own standards of "balance," meaning one person's level of balance may not match with other people's levels of balance. I learned to get used to it. It's realistically impossible to enforce balance in the custom format - it's either you balance your own cards at the cost of becoming a loser in front of random custom players, OR you buff your custom cards only to be hated by others.

Honestly, this is why I don't bother joining custom card servers on Discord anymore. Everyone's living in their own fantasy world of balance standards that it's impossible to find a place where everyone can be happy.

While I do appreciate Christen for at least being civil about card balance, it does not excuse the fact that people begun the conversation by outright accusing me of being CrystalMusic's alt account when I'm actually not. And because of that fact, I won't be balancing my Xenomorph's anytime soon, not until I hear an apology from those who falsely accused me of such (which I doubt will be happening anytime soon).

A word of advice to those who decide to attack me instead of being civil about custom card balances: Stop being an elitist about your own set of standards. Feel free to work within your own standards if you truly wish, but don't aggressively enforce it against others by starting the conversation with a direct insult towards whoever made the cards. If you change your attitude that way, then maybe, JUST maybe, I may consider taking your suggestions into consideration. Have a good day.

Rocket2

Post #37 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:00 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Also, about the immunities - I thought Thunder Dragon Colossus had its own immunity along with the Mistake effect. Yes, the Colossus is forbidden (nobody's denying that), BUT in the context of custom cards, does the banlist matter? I think not.

The exact opposite. Because we will always have 3 copies, nothing is stopping the creator to ruin someone else fun. Namely you.

Also, I really have to question if balancing can realistically be done considering how the card list is already a done deal, not to mention the fact that everyone has their own standards of "balance," meaning one person's level of balance may not match with other people's levels of balance. I learned to get used to it. It's realistically impossible to enforce balance in the custom format - it's either you balance your own cards at the cost of becoming a loser in front of random custom players, OR you buff your custom cards only to be hated by others.

Yup. You are CM alright. He said the same shit with OP being subjective, not objective. Hence, he defended none of his decks are broken, & actually dared to said balanced too.

While I do appreciate Christen for at least being civil about card balance, it does not excuse the fact that people begun the conversation by outright accusing me of being CrystalMusic's alt account when I'm actually not. And because of that fact, I won't be balancing my Xenomorph's anytime soon, not until I hear an apology from those who falsely accused me of such (which I doubt will be happening anytime soon).

A word of advice to those who decide to attack me instead of being civil about custom card balances: Stop being an elitist about your own set of standards. Feel free to work within your own standards if you truly wish, but don't aggressively enforce it against others by starting the conversation with a direct insult towards whoever made the cards. If you change your attitude that way, then maybe, JUST maybe, I may consider taking your suggestions into consideration. Have a good day.

The only one who accused you of being CM is me. Do you honestly believe you are a better human being by making a stand that you will not nerf your cards until I apologize to a total dick who keep referring others as losers?! Dream on! :evil:
Last edited by Rocket2 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

KTeknis

Post #38 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:10 am

So since everyone have their standard in balance you decide to just straight up give up on balance?
Go ahead I guess, but be careful that you will start gathering hate.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #39 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:10 am

KTeknis wrote:So since everyone have their standard in balance you decide to just straight up give up on balance?

Better to be hated rather than be called a loser for having loser decks. If that's what it's gonna take for me to defend my stance on custom cards, so be it.

Rocket2

Post #40 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:26 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
KTeknis wrote:So since everyone have their standard in balance you decide to just straight up give up on balance?

Better to be hated rather than be called a loser for having loser decks. If that's what it's gonna take for me to defend my stance on custom cards, so be it.

Great to know CM copied. Now just changed your profile (I'll assumed in DB Discord) https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=59380#p59380 to "My customs are perfect, BS, & designed to win against all you losers". Just keep gather up the hates, and maybe you can overthrow the original CM as being the most hated fellow in our community. Keep trying & never give up on that dream. :twisted:

Return to “Custom Cards”