Voltron Archetype

Post your custom made cards in this forum
KTeknis

Re: Voltron Archetype

Post #21 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:06 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Not good enough. Futuregamer's "type" is the type who refuses to genuinely acknowledge the fact that there are serious problems with those who spew racist remarks and call themselves "custom card reviewers."

I almost forgotten. Futuregamer DO already condemned Rocket2, although not because of you. Well... let's just say that the both of them had a heated argument against each other in PM.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #22 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:09 pm

KTeknis wrote:I almost forgotten. Futuregamer DO already condemned Rocket2, although not because of you. Well... let's just say that the both of them had a heated argument against each other in PM.

No one had condemned me KT.
Condemned definition "sentenced to a particular punishment".
But yeah, both me & FG no longer see eye to eye. We are both quite stubborn.

KTeknis

Post #23 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:13 pm

Rocket2 wrote:No one had condemned me KT.
Condemned definition "sentenced to a particular punishment".
But yeah, both me & FG no longer see eye to eye. We are both quite stubborn.

I searched in google, Condemn means "to criticize something or someone strongly, usually for moral reasons"
Saraak's comments about you is actually close enough to that I guess.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #24 by Rocket2 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:26 pm

KTeknis wrote:I searched in google, Condemn means "to criticize something or someone strongly, usually for moral reasons"

And there is also a 2nd definition, which is more on what I said & likely what CM copied is going for.

However Saraak who is new to the forum said some pretty arrogant non-professional statements. Doesn't look good if they curse the party they try to condemned. But regardless, almost everyone cyberbully here. Any main stream games have them. Both CM copied & Saraak just saw the recent bully in me. Don't get me wrong KT, I will never defend myself in that I did not cyberbully both CM & CM copied. Both of them made up so many lies that it of course entertain me. (Smirk)

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #25 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:29 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
KTeknis wrote:I searched in google, Condemn means "to criticize something or someone strongly, usually for moral reasons"

And there is also a 2nd definition, which is more on what I said & likely what CM copied is going for.

However Saraak who is new to the forum said some pretty arrogant non-professional statements. Doesn't look good if they curse the party they try to condemned. But regardless, almost everyone cyberbully here. Any main stream games have them. Both CM copied & Saraak just saw the recent bully in me. Don't get me wrong KT, I will never defend myself in that I did not cyberbully both CM & CM copied. Both of them made up so many lies that it of course entertain me. (Smirk)

Since when did I say that I'm CM copied? Please elaborate, you Trump-supporting fuckface. Drop your Kool-Aid and present some evidence for once, cuntboy.

Saraak
Mood:

Post #26 by Saraak » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:55 pm

Code: Select all

I can't believe this shit. Persistence can be considered a virtue, but here it is clearly isn't.

A whole week and you're still raving like a child, [b]picking and choosing what you want to hear[/b] when things don't go your way. Absolutely incredible. I salute you, brave soul. You are a prime example of a person who[b] generalizes, ignores amicable attempts, can't come to terms with flaws, and unable to take criticism to heart.[/b] It absolutely astounds me to seek gratification from faceless forum-goers for slights against your pride.

You [i]literally[/i] could've taken the highway approach, be the better person and keep the infected shit in the toilet instead of grabbing it to shove in our faces. We know it's shit, and some perhaps sympathize that it's infected, but we want the fucking thing flushed away.

Frankly, I can't blame you, especially when someone kept poking the snake with a fucking stick. No doubt he's continually poking you via private messaging, by his Rocket2's own admission that he shits on you. No idea how many times a day, or how many times an hour, but quite frankly, it isn't something to give a fuck about.

I'll give you some real talk here. You aren't the only damn person getting cyberbullied on the internet, case-in-point, me. Not from anyone on this forum, but on another site. You see, I can't turn off shit over there, so it's very easy for some anonymous chuckle-fuck to spam death threats and nit-pick every choice I made like I personally chocked out his dog.

Six whole months of that shit and I hated even looking at my emails, but I got over it. I picked up a game, talked with my family, and found that a random stranger's opinion doesn't matter to me. I found it easier to simply look at the criticisms made and see if it was something I personally cared about. More often than not, it wasn't.

Not exactly something people can easily deal with, and I"m definitely shitting the bed by using my experiences to try and understand yours, but I truly don't care anymore. Apathy set in ages ago. As the saying goes, ignore it and it'll go away. Not applicable in real life, but on the internet, where Rocket2 is confined to a forum (and your evidence of that other user being him is circumstantial, at best) where only words can reach you.

You can make of this what you will, but I'm completely done caring about what both you and Rocket2 spew. I blame you both. If I have to take a side in this stupid flame war, I'll sit on the sidelines and sleep. Better than trying to talk with dense brick walls.

Have a good day, while the rest of us look at custom cards.

EDIT: For fucks sake, while I typed my heart out, the viper and the mongoose appeared. Great. You give good critic Rocket2, but you're a sack of shit as far as morality is concerned. Yeah, I'm new, and probably don't deserve to hoist a condescending flag, but it's incredibly hard not to consider the scale of this shit.

EDIT 2: After coming back to review what I've said and done throughout my time in this forum, I realize that I hurt some people with my words. This was a mistake. I've painted you both to be idiots when I'm an equally bull-headed idiot, rushing in without a care. My experiences colored what I thought about some people here, and I'll sincerely strive to avoid doing so in the future.

I won't erase what I wrote, or edit it in any manner, to serve as a reminder that I'm fully capable of succumbing to anger. As seen in the first EDIT that this post received.
Last edited by Saraak on Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
An aggregate of all my Custom Cards: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14930
I'm open to being criticized. I'm not a perfect human being who knows when or where he fucked up, but truly willing to learn.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #27 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:58 pm

Saraak wrote:I can't believe this shit. Persistence can be considered a virtue, but here it is clearly isn't.

A whole week and you're still raving like a child, picking and choosing what you want to hear when things don't go your way. Absolutely incredible. I salute you, brave soul. You are a prime example of a person who generalizes, ignores amicable attempts, can't come to terms with flaws, and unable to take criticism to heart. It absolutely astounds me to seek gratification from faceless forum-goers for slights against your pride.

You literally could've taken the highway approach, be the better person and keep the infected shit in the toilet instead of grabbing it to shove in our faces. We know it's shit, and some perhaps sympathize that it's infected, but we want the fucking thing flushed away.

Frankly, I can't blame you, especially when someone kept poking the snake with a fucking stick. No doubt he's continually poking you via private messaging, by his Rocket2's own admission that he shits on you. No idea how many times a day, or how many times an hour, but quite frankly, it isn't something to give a fuck about.

I'll give you some real talk here. You aren't the only damn person getting cyberbullied on the internet, case-in-point, me. Not from anyone on this forum, but on another site. You see, I can't turn off shit over there, so it's very easy for some anonymous chuckle-fuck to spam death threats and nit-pick every choice I made like I personally chocked out his dog.

Six whole months of that shit and I hated even looking at my emails, but I got over it. I picked up a game, talked with my family, and found that a random stranger's opinion doesn't matter to me. I found it easier to simply look at the criticisms made and see if it was something I personally cared about. More often than not, it wasn't.

Not exactly something people can easily deal with, and I"m definitely shitting the bed by using my experiences to try and understand yours, but I truly don't care anymore. Apathy set in ages ago. As the saying goes, ignore it and it'll go away. Not applicable in real life, but on the internet, where Rocket2 is confined to a forum (and your evidence of that other user being him is circumstantial, at best) where only words can reach you.

You can make of this what you will, but I'm completely done caring about what both you and Rocket2 spew. I blame you both. If I have to take a side in this stupid flame war, I'll sit on the sidelines and sleep. Better than trying to talk with dense brick walls.

Have a good day, while the rest of us look at custom cards.

I tried to be civil, but since Rocket2 has sworn to continue cyber-bullying me in this forum I am left with no choice but to take the aggressive approach. If civil approach won't work, then I have no other options but to fight fire with fire. If you got any better suggestions, then I'm all ears, but at this point if the admins won't step in, then I have to take matters into my own hands.

Nekroz Power

Post #28 by Nekroz Power » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:30 am

This Deck is So cool!

Zack223
Mood:

Post #29 by Zack223 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:53 am

What was this Shit fit about again?

Zacian best Pokemon he is fucking cool

Zack223
Mood:

Post #30 by Zack223 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:56 am

SO WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! IS THIS SHIT ALL ABOUT

Zacian best Pokemon he is fucking cool

Rocket2

Post #31 by Rocket2 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:03 am

Zack223 wrote:SO WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! IS THIS SHIT ALL ABOUT

Long story short, I had accidentally create a monster. But currently we made a truce. You can see the drama here below.
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9087
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14574
https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14848

Return to “Custom Cards”