Outsider

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Outsider

Post #1 by Lil Oldman » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:10 am

It's been a while since I made a deck so here it is. I took my time to think about the advice I've got from the previous decks and think this deck came out pretty well. This deck revolves around activating a card and then bouncing it later to use the effect that activates on activation (redundant) again.
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=6862925
Also had a small problem with deciding the art of some cards so just made an alt to make them with that art.
I am only uncertain of Dreamy visitor so if anyone could comment it would be great. :D
Edit: found out about the typo in telekinesis strike, will fix later.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Rocket2

Post #2 by Rocket2 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:16 pm

Some psct issues again. Like with the HOPT activation that used the text "each turn". We have a different use with "each turn", for exa; "Summon Gate" or "Meklord Nucleus".
Good thing the Spells/Traps can only be activated once per turn.
Uncertain with Dreamy Visitor? I see 3 cards with no color. Can't find some alternative arts?
Free Time protection is overshadow by Telekinesis. Since its a Spell, less reliable in 1 turn protection. As protection matter most during the opponent's turn.
Telekinesis. I don't like effects that give Spells/Traps unaffected protection. Its just another no brainer, and nothing the opponent can do (except with effect like Evenly Match). Unlike monsters, we can beat them by battle, or by Kaiju. Also, doesn't this mean this backfire your other cards like Seven, Dreamy & etc.
Starcross. Cute. A lot of your cards does target your own cards, so this will help a lot.
Teenager does nothing on activation. Add something else too. Dream Visitor did that.
Mistake with Seven Stranger have 2 different arts.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:57 pm

Rocket2 wrote:Some psct issues again. Like with the HOPT activation that used the text "each turn". We have a different use with "each turn", for exa; "Summon Gate" or "Meklord Nucleus".
Good thing the Spells/Traps can only be activated once per turn.
Uncertain with Dreamy Visitor? I see 3 cards with no color. Can't find some alternative arts?
Free Time protection is overshadow by Telekinesis. Since its a Spell, less reliable in 1 turn protection. As protection matter most during the opponent's turn.
Telekinesis. I don't like effects that give Spells/Traps unaffected protection. Its just another no brainer, and nothing the opponent can do (except with effect like Evenly Match). Unlike monsters, we can beat them by battle, or by Kaiju. Also, doesn't this mean this backfire your other cards like Seven, Dreamy & etc.
Starcross. Cute. A lot of your cards does target your own cards, so this will help a lot.
Teenager does nothing on activation. Add something else too. Dream Visitor did that.
Mistake with Seven Stranger have 2 different arts.

- Fixed the "Each turn" problem. Thanks.
- I couldn't find other arts that suit the cards that are in black and white.
- Changed Telekinesis to just make them untargetable, also fixed the typo it had.
- Added protection to Teenager on activation.
- Also, wdym with mistake with seven strange wonders on having 2 arts?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Custom Cards”