Deep Sea Chorus

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Futuregamer

Deep Sea Chorus

Post #1 by Futuregamer » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:59 pm

This is a series of cards I had made before Konami announced their official "Deep Sea" support. However, since that engine turned out to be absolutely horrible and had even less of a relation to "Deep Sea Diva" than mine did, I decided to keep them, without changing the name (there is no card that lists "Deep Sea" in its text).

Card list: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4275795

Deck Example: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=3902865

See the rest of my cards at: https://futuregamer-yugioh.blogspot.com ... guide.html

Rocket2

Post #2 by Rocket2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:21 am

Sea Idol: It would be better if it said "Torrential" Normal Trap, for future Traps that work by her effect.
Cosmic Horrors: Did you came up with this effect before Konami's "Deep Sea Prima Donna"? Why it work on "Entity" Synchro Monster? The only 2 "Entity" Synchro are not a Sea Serpent monsters. ....I just saw it in the decklist. It feel so out of place. There got to be a story between "Entity" & "Deep Sea".
Voiceover: The effect that change LV is not a HOPT. Is this balance because her 2nd effect return herself to the hand?
Sold-Out: Creative name. :) They are stage singers after all.
Wonders of the Deep: Seem to have similar protection to Sold-Out.
Non-Deep Sea Extra Deck Monsters: Did you made them before or after "Deep Sea" archetype?
Chorus of Nightmare: I feel better if it only get Normal Trap. Normal Spell= Main Phase 2 combo extender on a non-HOPT Spells. Again.
Duet: .....The archetype doesn't steal monsters. It will hardly if worth running.

Your have a lot of diverse protection effects, compare to the rest of your archetypes. Too much for my liking. Keeping up with the theme that "Deep Sea" effects always work on diverse pool of WATER monsters, instead of their own archetype. Neat.

Futuregamer

Post #3 by Futuregamer » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:33 am

Deep Seas are not an archetype. They're a support series for sea serpent and water synchros. Not all of them are supposed to be played in the same build.

Singer of cosmic horrors gives the bonus protection to both categories, not something that is both. She will be your main opener if you have her.
Voice over discards itself just to change levels. Its perfectly fine as non hopt.
Non-Deep Sea Synchros: Before, though obviously I've edited everything a million times since then. Emperor of tentacles is the goto Synch.
Chorus is basically meant to get salvage, recovering some of the discarded cards. Its strong, but given that she needs 3 materials, its fine.
Duet is generic. Deep seas wont run it, but its worth in other decks.

Return to “Custom Cards”