Arteffect Portal

Post your custom made cards in this forum
sk4p3g04t

Arteffect Portal

Post #1 by sk4p3g04t » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:39 am

I made an archetype based on my favorite archetype from Shadowverse: Artifacts (now arteffects to avoid confusion!) The whole Archetype relies on its field spell in one way or another so it's very weak to S/T removal. Now non-splashable with Artifacts! (I play Lancea in every side deck how did I forget about them? :? )

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=7116106
Last edited by sk4p3g04t on Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

james123
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:45 am

Can try to change the name of the Archetype to avoid Confusion with a Another Archetype in reality. Otherwise, they are pretty good

sk4p3g04t

Post #3 by sk4p3g04t » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:46 am

james123 wrote:Can try to change the name of the Archetype to avoid Confusion with a Another Archetype in reality. Otherwise, they are pretty good

Oh my god I cant believe I forgot that Artifacts were already an archetype

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:52 am

Would recommend to make a deck with 1 copy of each card to avoid the insane amount of linkin you did.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Rocket2

Post #5 by Rocket2 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:22 am

I don't like your deck. You didn't even said to review them, but here's my many reasons why it is broken.

1) Another custom card maker where they think "unaffected by other card effects" are an archetype mechanic theme that Konami spam everywhere. :roll: No! Konami usually put this on their archetype superbosses, or a "specific unaffected by....." protection like "Gouki the Giant Ogre" on monster ATK, "Qliphort" on LV/Rank, or "Traptrix" on Trap "Hole" effect. It doesn't matter if they self-destruct if the "Portal" is gone, just stick with "cannot be targeted or destroy by card effect" like with "Majespecter". For crying out loud, let the opponent interact, perform clever play, and have fun together. No Spell/Trap removal= win by direct attacks spaming.
2) Their stats and LV does not match up in balancing. Barrier & Keenedge are both LV7 Effect Monsters with 3500 DEF or ATK? Base stats matter, especially high stat on <LV8 monsters. There is not one printed LV7 monsters with that stat. If they are Normal Monsters, maybe I can accept if higher LV, but not on a Main Deck monsters with "unaffected" protection, along with other effects. Include the text 'This card cannot attack" on Keenedge (balance it). Let the opponent ram it & Barrier with your Acceleratium.
3) Put in : in their destroyed a monster by battle, as this is a trigger effect= activation. Quite a lot of your cards miss the colon.
4) Huh? What does Mugnier trying to said? It is trying to ruin your other non-unaffected Arteffect monsters. Why is this a continuous effect and not on summon activation. Why it is a LV3 monster & not 5 or higher with this kind of effect?
5) You got some idea with <4k unaffected bosses, like Konami done with "Raidraptor- Ultimate Falcon" or "Super Quantal Mech King Great Magnus". However, they are difficult bosses to bring out using many resources, but not yours.
6) Shion. So it ATK/DEF boost at least doesn't affect your 3 superbosses, however are you kidding me with Radiant double continuous ATK effect direct attack. This is confusing in calculation as what Konami do is using the text "becomes", due to wording like "until the end phase/turn", meaning its ATK/DEF become original on the turn they are summoned. Also, no effect damage....... What are you another CrystalMusic? :x
7) Call. Really a "Monster Reborn" & "Fake Hero". It is fine if the archetype is casual weak decks like F.A. So don't! Can you imagine what if today tier 1 meta got that spell. How in the world do you think this is fair!? It doesn't matter if it an only 1 HOPT. Just stick to 1 SS effect, and the 2nd is something else. Not both SS from hand & GY!
8) Your LV monsters & Gemini monsters are truly inconsistent but kind of all over the place. Just have 8 monsters, give them all different LV like with "Witchcrafter". This will prevent Xyz, and another solid theme.
9) Portal. Confusing 1st effect. Just give it a "Superalloy Beast Raptinus" effect. 2nd effect only on summon gemini monsters can attack. .....You have monsters with unaffected protection, Barrier change the attack to itself, and now you won't even let your opponent destroy them by battle, while you clip their LP away by direct attack. How is this guy no see how retarded he is being. Being clear here, the 2nd effect had nothing to do with "unaffected protection". This is not an effect that "touch" the monsters. Just prevent an declare attack. The 3rd effect only the opponent suffer the correct action by destroying your unaffected monsters by battle. Fix this field & remove the unfairness!
10) Augmentation. Give it an HOPT. It may be a breakeven effect, however, it can thin your deck very fast. Plus, it combo with Mechanization.
11) Your decklist may not include Konami printed cards. However, if these cards are public, then user will splat in other cards that will broke this archetype to a level you may not like. Include something like "Qliphort" balancing, in that they can only SS their own archetype. Even with this limitation, they were a tier 1 during their debut, because they are strong (excluding Towers who is broken), but yours archetype are broken.
12) Your Syntonization said "Artifact". Also, you have 2 Spells (this & Mechanization) that does the same thing. Stick to 1.
13) WTF? Rhino & Technomancer are such a out of place monsters. They are not even Arteffect monsters. Get rid of the Rhino.
14) Make up your bloody mind. Spellcaster or Machine. No both Machine animatronic & humanoid. Stick with a clear theme. Machine= Building structure, while human character are Spellcaster.
15) More new cards just after a few hours after release. ....I'm done reading them.

Go to DB and check all cards Konami had done that are not banned to see how they make and balance their archetype. Don't go full retarded! Surprisingly, I'm cool with all the Traps. Learn to be fair. I had give you my full analysis. :ugeek: Take these with your head up, and balance your archetype. I can see you want to head in the right direction.

Return to “Custom Cards”