Sewers of the Vurko

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Futuregamer

Sewers of the Vurko

Post #1 by Futuregamer » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:54 pm

An archetype of Dark Aqua monsters whose main mechanic is to "reform" during each End Phase if they were destroyed that turn, and the Spells/Traps can banish themselves from the GY to set other Spells/Traps from the GY (I swear I did this way before eldlich were a thing). A secondary mechanic is eating cards, which each member of the archetype does in a different way, to gain +300 of their primary stat. "Vurko" are the first archetype of their timeline (if we exclude the "Entities" from where they came).

Card list: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4275741

Deck example recipe: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=3132300

See more details about them in my blog: https://futuregamer-yugioh.blogspot.com

KTeknis

Post #2 by KTeknis » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:34 am

So you're planning to share all your archetype in your blog to the forum, one by one?
That's cool.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #3 by Rocket2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:59 am

The Xyz monster "ABH", I don't get it. Are you telling me this Quick Effect change an effect into "treat it as destroying those cards", or something similar to Artifact Durendal, or its just a psct problem, because what is being treated as? Wait a min. I get it now! The detach all xyz materials are destroyed. That a bit confusing to keep track. Because this is an effect that require 1 xyz material as cost, then it destroy all xyz materials, and at the End Phase, Vurko are revived, however, both players somehow need to remember that the cost material monster in the GY are not destroyed during the End Phase. This may cause cheating, or stall the game due to it being confusing. How about the Quick Effect is to destroy all xyz materials for free?

Also, could you somehow share a link that directly bring us to read the archetype profile (not the top article) every time you post a new archetype, because I want to read their combo, lore & etc, instead of opening your blog and finding them, every time.

Futuregamer

Post #4 by Futuregamer » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:24 pm

Rocket2 wrote:The Xyz monster "ABH", I don't get it. Are you telling me this Quick Effect change an effect into "treat it as destroying those cards", or something similar to Artifact Durendal, or its just a psct problem, because what is being treated as? Wait a min. I get it now! The detach all xyz materials are destroyed. That a bit confusing to keep track. Because this is an effect that require 1 xyz material as cost, then it destroy all xyz materials, and at the End Phase, Vurko are revived, however, both players somehow need to remember that the cost material monster in the GY are not destroyed during the End Phase. This may cause cheating, or stall the game due to it being confusing. How about the Quick Effect is to destroy all xyz materials for free?

Also, could you somehow share a link that directly bring us to read the archetype profile (not the top article) every time you post a new archetype, because I want to read their combo, lore & etc, instead of opening your blog and finding them, every time.

In general costs don't allow them to resurrect. They don't come back from becoming link or fusion materials either.
Unfortunately I doubt I can pull direct links off with Blogspot. Compared to Wordpress, it's still in caveman era.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Futuregamer wrote:In general costs don't allow them to resurrect. They don't come back from becoming link or fusion materials either.
Unfortunately I doubt I can pull direct links off with Blogspot. Compared to Wordpress, it's still in caveman era.

Rokkets have a Fusion Spell that destroys, you can make a similar one for this
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #6 by Christen57 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:44 am

I put all my custom decks/archetypes into this google spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LyLu5zKrBNMJCzqjSi3rv3ES1EafGSn0uIhj2Cr7sRY/edit

Futuregamer

Post #7 by Futuregamer » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:17 am

greg503 wrote:
Futuregamer wrote:In general costs don't allow them to resurrect. They don't come back from becoming link or fusion materials either.

Rokkets have a Fusion Spell that destroys, you can make a similar one for this

See the deck example recipe. It's not exclusive for rokkets.

Return to “Custom Cards”