i had someone say this card is broken

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: i had someone say this card is broken

Post #201 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:49 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:That is not even how you get something copyrighted. So congrats, you're showing your inability to know what you're talking about.

youre missing the point, ones face is automatically copywritten, Except when in public or if you are a government/public employee. since you guys did not take the video, of which my face is from, you dont own the image, which means u are using it illegally without permission. since i can provide proof that i own the video taken on my phone that contains my face and my face is being used without permission, i can sue the shiz nit outta yall for illegal copywright and defeamation!

You're missing the point, no one gives a shit of your police involvement with another user (implying that even happened), you been ASKED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF COPYRIGHT OTHERWISE FUCK OFF IF YOU CAN'T PROVIDE.

do i need to spell this out for you?
1: you are not the police to which i would have to provide evidence to to make a case against the party im planning to sue
2: you are not the judge to whom i would need to submit evidence to
3: you are not the grand jury who would decide if there is evidence enough for a court hearing/court date
4: you are not a lawyer, to whom would represent the plantifs claims of copywright
5: you are a random nobody who doenst need any sort of evidence as you are not involved with the crime
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #202 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:do i need to spell this out for you?
1: you are not the police to which i would have to provide evidence to to make a case against the party im planning to sue
3: you are not the grand jury who would decide if there is evidence enough for a court hearing/court date
4: you are not a lawyer, to whom would represent the plantifs claims of copywright
5: you are a random nobody who doenst need any sort of evidence as you are not involved with the crime

Either back up your claim that there's a law in which automatic copyright is a thing or stop making it. The burden of proof is on you to prove that what you're saying is true.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #203 by LightCaster » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
youre missing the point, ones face is automatically copywritten, Except when in public or if you are a government/public employee. since you guys did not take the video, of which my face is from, you dont own the image, which means u are using it illegally without permission. since i can provide proof that i own the video taken on my phone that contains my face and my face is being used without permission, i can sue the shiz nit outta yall for illegal copywright and defeamation!

You're missing the point, no one gives a shit of your police involvement with another user (implying that even happened), you been ASKED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF COPYRIGHT OTHERWISE FUCK OFF IF YOU CAN'T PROVIDE.

Then you cannot threaten to sue us for copyright infringement if you cannot provide the evidence.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #204 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:57 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Well unless you have any sort of proof of Copyright you wish to show us to prove us all wrong, then show it, or otherwise, your evidence won't mean anything to any form of the legal system.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #205 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:58 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

That isn't how that works, IF YOU SAY YOUR SHIT IS COPYRIGHTED, PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE THAT IT IS.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Rocket2

Post #206 by Rocket2 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:01 am

Renji Asuka

Post #207 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:02 am

Rocket2 wrote:Image

By CrystalMusic's logic, you'd get sued for that meme!

Rocket2

Post #208 by Rocket2 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:02 am

Renji Asuka wrote:By CrystalMusic's logic, you'd get sued for that meme!

Let him try and fail. Than to never try at all.

Debt

Post #209 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:05 am

Going from talking about a shitty custom card, to what constitutes contact fusion, to crystal's rules in general, to crystal's terrible English skills, to copyright.

What a ride this thread's been. All because crystal changes topics the moment he loses an argument.

Renji Asuka

Post #210 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:06 am

Debt wrote:Going from talking about a shitty custom card, to what constitutes contact fusion, to crystal's rules in general, to crystal's terrible English skills, to copyright.

What a ride this thread's been. All because crystal changes topics the moment he loses an argument.

I wouldn't say lose an argument, he has no argument lmao

NiwatoriFTW

Post #211 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:07 am

Debt wrote:Going from talking about a shitty custom card, to what constitutes contact fusion, to crystal's rules in general, to crystal's terrible English skills, to copyright.

Yep. At least he didn't mention his heritage, but, apparently, knows some Quechua. Even though Andes tribes have little to nothing to do with Blackfoot or Cherokee ones.

Renji Asuka

Post #212 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:09 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:

Yep. At least he didn't mention his heritage, but, apparently, knows some Quechua. Even though Andes tribes have little to nothing to do with Blackfoot or Cherokee ones.

He did tho lol

NiwatoriFTW

Post #213 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:13 am

viewtopic.php?p=53261#p53261
Looking back, I suppose so. Still, him adding Inca to his heritage/culture was quite surprising.

Debt

Post #214 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:16 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:viewtopic.php?p=53261#p53261
Looking back, I suppose so. Still, him adding Inca to his heritage/culture was quite surprising.

I honestly wonder if he recognizes that his boner for the US military and his pride in native culture are incompatible without doublethink

Renji Asuka

Post #215 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:16 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:viewtopic.php?p=53261#p53261

Of course he would, he is lying about his heritage and can't keep it straight.

Debt

Post #216 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:19 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Of course he would, he is lying about his heritage and can't keep it straight.

I wouldn't doubt if he is part Indian. But probably like 1/64th.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #217 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:20 am

Given that he doesn't know what his heritage is, it's clear that his whole life is nothing but a lie, if he is part indian, then I'm the president.

Debt

Post #218 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:28 am

Darkraiclone wrote:it's clear that his whole life is nothing but a lie

Guess I shouldn't expect anything from the person who larps as his grandma on a browser based card game simulator

Renji Asuka

Post #219 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:37 am

Debt wrote:

Guess I shouldn't expect anything from the person who larps as his grandma on a browser based card game simulator

Don't forget his "Twin sister".

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #220 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:50 am

Debt wrote:

Wait, what now?

Return to “Custom Cards”