i had someone say this card is broken

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: i had someone say this card is broken

Post #161 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:54 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Just saying, I been playing the game since day 1, and even I fucking adapted, though its a lot harder to get back in yugioh since I stopped playing seriously when MR4 dropped cause my Metalfoes were unplayable, and even I"M still adapting. Whats your excuse CrystalMusic? Or are you just going to be a WHINY FUCKING RACIST BITCH AND COMPLAIN ALL THE FUCKING TIME? You OBVIOUSLY HATE THE GAME SO QUIT THE FUCKING GAME YOU CUNT.

with all the negativity you spit im surprised the judges havnt took action yet.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #162 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Oh don't give us that "I'm older & been in the game since day 1, so I'm better than you all" shit, you little maggot! :evil: Thinking you are some kind of an elite. Well, then show us your tournament results, along with your face, name and Konami's verification proving you are the superior being.

Look at my signature, there's his face right there.

aka illegal copywright, you are using my face without my authorization, do i really have to go read you the law on "copywright" again?

If you don't want people to see your face, then don't reveal your face on Youtube for people to see, you dumbass.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #163 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Oh don't give us that "I'm older & been in the game since day 1, so I'm better than you all" shit, you little maggot! :evil: Thinking you are some kind of an elite. Well, then show us your tournament results, along with your face, name and Konami's verification proving you are the superior being.

Look at my signature, there's his face right there.

aka illegal copywright, you are using my face without my authorization, do i really have to go read you the law on "copywright" again?

There is a thing called Free Use, which tells you to fuck off cunt.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #164 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Just saying, I been playing the game since day 1, and even I fucking adapted, though its a lot harder to get back in yugioh since I stopped playing seriously when MR4 dropped cause my Metalfoes were unplayable, and even I"M still adapting. Whats your excuse CrystalMusic? Or are you just going to be a WHINY FUCKING RACIST BITCH AND COMPLAIN ALL THE FUCKING TIME? You OBVIOUSLY HATE THE GAME SO QUIT THE FUCKING GAME YOU CUNT.

If the Judges won't take action against you, then you may as well not hold your breath on them doing anything about Renji.

Renji Asuka

Post #165 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

You're already on thin ice buddy. You been told by admins that if the rules were enforced more strictly, you'd be the first one banned.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #166 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:58 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Look at my signature, there's his face right there.

fair use is only if ur using it for positive reasons. if you are using to harass, insult, make money, promote yourself, promote a business, ect then no, it violates fair use. and is therefore illegal copywright. which is against the law and equivilant to a 500 dollar fine and 1 year in jail per offence.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #167 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

fair use is only if ur using it for positive reasons. if you are using to harass, insult, make money, promote yourself, promote a business, ect then no, it violates fair use.

Also false, fair use DOES NOT APPLY FOR ONLY POSITIVE REASONS. This shows you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FAIR USE.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #168 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

fair use is only if ur using it for positive reasons. if you are using to harass, insult, make money, promote yourself, promote a business, ect then no, it violates fair use. and is therefore illegal copywright. which is against the law and equivilant to a 500 dollar fine and 1 year in jail per offence.

Alright then, show us your proof of copyright then.

Debt

Post #169 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:09 am

Works of a transformative nature and parody are under the umbrella of fair use

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #170 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:10 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:There is a thing called Free Use, which tells you to fuck off cunt.

fair use is only if ur using it for positive reasons. if you are using to harass, insult, make money, promote yourself, promote a business, ect then no, it violates fair use.

Also false, fair use DOES NOT APPLY FOR ONLY POSITIVE REASONS. This shows you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FAIR USE.

also you took something that was not your property. the video is my property. using any part of it without authroization is illegal. thats called illegal copywright. using any part of someones videos without authorization from the owner is sentanceable to: The Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits. The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. and is sentanceable to 1 to 5 years depending on damages. this includes damaging ones image

here in wisconsin thats called defamation of character which is a class A misdemeanor
“(1) Whoever with intent to defame communicates any defamatory matter to a third person without the consent of the person defamed is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

(2) Defamatory matter is anything which exposes the other to hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation or disgrace in society or injury in the other’s business or occupation.

(3) This section does not apply if the defamatory matter was true and was communicated with good motives and for justifiable ends or if the communication was otherwise privileged.

(4) No person shall be convicted on the basis of an oral communication of defamatory matter except upon the testimony of 2 other persons that they heard and understood the oral statement as defamatory or upon a plea of guilty or no contest.” Wis. Stat. Ann 942.01 (2005)

“Giving false information for publication” is also a Class A Misdemeanor. Id. at 942.03

Class A misdemeanors, the most serious misdemeanor crimes in Wisconsin, are punishable by up to 9 months in jail, a fine of up to $10,000, or both jail and a fine.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #171 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:15 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

also you took something that was not your property. the video is my property. using any part of it without authroization is illegal. thats called illegal copywright. using any part of someones videos without authorization from the owner is sentanceable to: The Infringer pays the actual dollar amount of damages and profits. The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. and is sentanceable to 1 to 5 years depending on damages. this includes damaging ones image

here in wisconsin thats called defamation of character which is a class A misdemeanor
“(1) Whoever with intent to defame communicates any defamatory matter to a third person without the consent of the person defamed is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

(2) Defamatory matter is anything which exposes the other to hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation or disgrace in society or injury in the other’s business or occupation.

(3) This section does not apply if the defamatory matter was true and was communicated with good motives and for justifiable ends or if the communication was otherwise privileged.

(4) No person shall be convicted on the basis of an oral communication of defamatory matter except upon the testimony of 2 other persons that they heard and understood the oral statement as defamatory or upon a plea of guilty or no contest.” Wis. Stat. Ann 942.01 (2005)

“Giving false information for publication” is also a Class A Misdemeanor. Id. at 942.03

Class A misdemeanors, the most serious misdemeanor crimes in Wisconsin, are punishable by up to 9 months in jail, a fine of up to $10,000, or both jail and a fine.

Where is your proof of copyright?

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #172 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:15 am

you didn't copyright the video dumbass lol
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #173 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:17 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Also false, fair use DOES NOT APPLY FOR ONLY POSITIVE REASONS. This shows you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FAIR USE.

its in my video on YT that you got that image of my face from you moron! thats all the proof i need!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #174 by LightCaster » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:18 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

its in my video on YT that you got that image of my face from you moron! thats all the proof i need!

Documentation?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #175 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:18 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:you didn't copyright the video dumbass lol

dont need to. anything that contains my face is automatically copywritten, your face is your property. making it automatically copywritten! since they only used my face out of the whole video, thats illegal copywright!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #176 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:21 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Where is your proof of copyright?

Documentation?

from my personal phones camera, which makes all the content mine! i own the video! which means i hold the copywrights to it! which also means using my face from said video is illegal copywright and since the image was used to harrass me and ruin my rep on DB, which is a publicly accessible website, that can fall under defamation. all which is illegal!

Debt

Post #177 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:22 am

CrystalMusic wrote:dont need to. anything that contains my face is automatically copywritten, your face is your property. making it automatically copywritten! since they only used my face out of the whole video, thats illegal copywright!

provide real source for this assertion

Renji Asuka

Post #178 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Actually if you really want to get technical THAT VIDEO BELONGS TO YOUTUBE NOT YOU. ToS and EULA is a bitch ;) But I don't see your video anywhere! I just see your face plastered onto Caillou much like in the manner of a MEME which MIGHT I ADD still fall under Fair use as it is transforming existing works and creating a parody of not only You as in CrystalMusic and Caillou symbolizing your childish behavior. You will NOT win any court battle regarding this.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #179 by LightCaster » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Documentation?

from my personal phones camera, which makes all the content mine! i own the video! which means i hold the copywrights to it! which also means using my face from said video is illegal copywright and since the image was used to harrass me and ruin my rep on DB, which is a publicly accessible website, that can fall under defamation. all which is illegal!

I meant do you have proper documentation showcasing that your likeness and all use of it must fall within fair use? Just because you have a camera does not mean it's copywritten. You need the proper form of documentation that the name "CrystalMusic" and your likeness cannot be used without giving credit or paying a fee. Also you don't need us to ruin your rep on DB. You do that on your own.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #180 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:25 am

btw dumbass

here's how you copyright something

https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-register.html
b

Return to “Custom Cards”