i had someone say this card is broken

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: i had someone say this card is broken

Post #141 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:the only thing i see thats broken is your brain!

Yep, just as I thought, you're just gonna keep throwing around insults because you can't defend yourself, nice to see you're never gonna grow or change.

also... "Broken" is subjective.
what one person might find as "broken" another might not.

So translation, all of your one-sided cards are perfectly balanced in your eyes because they benefit you and only you, but any kind of removal regardless of how minor is completely busted to you?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #142 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:19 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Yep, just as I thought, you're just gonna keep throwing around insults because you can't defend yourself, nice to see you're never gonna grow or change.

So you don't think these are broken effects if they have no cost?:

Card effect immunity
Battle immunity
Searching any card in your deck
Forcing your opponent to not play the game

again you ppl and "Cost" this "Cost" that. why must everything have costs? oh wait, i forgot. im talking to a current gen kid whos probably still in diapers!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #143 by LightCaster » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Card effect immunity
Battle immunity

again you ppl and "Cost" this "Cost" that. why must everything have costs? oh wait, i forgot. im talking to a current gen kid whos probably still in diapers!

Yes. Because that's this magical thing called BALANCE You bitch and moan about how all the cards you think are busted are just that, busted. But it's perfectly okay to have everything be costless? That makes no sense!

Debt

Post #144 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:also... "Broken" is subjective.

To some extent, this is a correct statement. But there are design choices that are objectively broken; choices you often utilize. If a card doesn't have adequate counterplay, then it's fundamentally broken. You don't bake in adequate counterplay to your design.

Debt

Post #145 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:again you ppl and "Cost" this "Cost" that. why must everything have costs? oh wait, i forgot. im talking to a current gen kid whos probably still in diapers!

Costs have always been apart of the game. If anything there are less meaningful costs in the current game than there was in 2003.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #146 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Card effect immunity
Battle immunity

Dude, you think the cards in the current formats are broken now? Imagine how broken they would be if they could just use their effects freely with no costs or restrictions to their effects whatsoever, or would you like a Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon that can just continuously negate and blow up cards, or how busted Legendary Six-Samurai Shi-En would be if he can continuously negate spells and traps and can't be destroyed.

Rocket2

Post #147 by Rocket2 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:27 am

Oh give it a rest already you little shit, and get the fuck out of here! You are never welcome in this forum from the very beginning. No one tolerate with your existent. You started this mess all on your own, and you will end it by NEVER COME BACK!!! :evil:

NiwatoriFTW

Post #148 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:again you ppl and "Cost" this "Cost" that. why must everything have costs? oh wait, i forgot. im talking to a current gen kid whos probably still in diapers!

In what way keeping up with the game's rules and progression invalidates that argument?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #149 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:38 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:

In what way keeping up with the game's rules and progression invalidates that argument?

1: im oldschool which means im more likely older than you guys
2: you ppl preffer the new trash which most likely means ur new to the game which means ur a younger generation than i am.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #150 by LightCaster » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

2: you ppl preffer the new trash which most likely means ur new to the game which means ur a younger generation than i am.

I am twenty-four years old and have a vocabulary better than you. If that's not depressing idk what is.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #151 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

That's ageist. And doesn't actually shows how it invalidates, since you're using your prejudice and personal concepts over logic and good arguments.

Also, that's quite a faulty logic. That would mean that only young people would be playing the game in tournaments, which is certainly not the case.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #152 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:43 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:In what way keeping up with the game's rules and progression invalidates that argument?

I am twenty-four years old and have a vocabulary better than you. If that's not depressing idk what is.

if you want depressing, look in a mirror!

Debt

Post #153 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:1: im oldschool which means im more likely older than you guys

These aren't arguments. You aren't old school, you've proven that you can't handle actual old school (goat) and have no understanding of oldschool. The rest of us being able to keep up with an ever evolving game doesn't mean we didn't play through the first years of the game, it means we've adapted. I could easily whip you up and down during any period of the game.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #154 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:

So we're new to the game because you refuse to adapt and grow to what's new, even refusing to play GOAT. My question is why do you even bother playing seeing that the format you do want to play isn't supported and never will be supported?

Rocket2

Post #155 by Rocket2 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:1: im oldschool which means im more likely older than you guys

Oh don't give us that "I'm older & been in the game since day 1, so I'm better than you all" shit, you little maggot! :evil: Thinking you are some kind of an elite. Well, then show us your tournament results, along with your face, name and Konami's verification proving you are the superior being.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #156 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:49 am

Rocket2 wrote:

Oh don't give us that "I'm older & been in the game since day 1, so I'm better than you all" shit, you little maggot! :evil: Thinking you are some kind of an elite. Well, then show us your tournament results, along with your face, name and Konami's verification proving you are the superior being.

Look at my signature, there's his face right there.

Renji Asuka

Post #157 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:49 am

Just saying, I been playing the game since day 1, and even I fucking adapted, though its a lot harder to get back in yugioh since I stopped playing seriously when MR4 dropped cause my Metalfoes were unplayable, and even I"M still adapting. Whats your excuse CrystalMusic? Or are you just going to be a WHINY FUCKING RACIST BITCH AND COMPLAIN ALL THE FUCKING TIME? You OBVIOUSLY HATE THE GAME SO QUIT THE FUCKING GAME YOU CUNT.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #158 by LightCaster » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:51 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

if you want depressing, look in a mirror!

I do every day and think of killing myself, thank you. But keep going, my family will benefit off of the suing money they'll get from you.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #159 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:52 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:

aka illegal copywright, you are using my face without my authorization, do i really have to go read you the law on "copywright" again?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #160 by LightCaster » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Oh don't give us that "I'm older & been in the game since day 1, so I'm better than you all" shit, you little maggot! :evil: Thinking you are some kind of an elite. Well, then show us your tournament results, along with your face, name and Konami's verification proving you are the superior being.

aka illegal copywright, you are using my face without my authorization, do i really have to go read you the law on "copywright" again?

You should know that and the Wisconsin laws regarding enticing suicide by heart and can recite both on command, mr. lawyer.

Return to “Custom Cards”