i had someone say this card is broken

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Debt

Re: i had someone say this card is broken

Post #221 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:24 am

Darkraiclone wrote:Wait, what now?

His alt Angelcakes. He larped as his grandma. He hasn't logged onto it in like 2 years since customs became a thing and he didn't want his cards to be public. He pretends to be an old lady whose "grandson" introduced her to yugioh, the yugioh anime and yugioh gx but only season 1. Acts just like he does on his main but he just bitches about young people and said "back in my day" a ton like some kind of old person sitcom parody character. He did the same thing on DN but he larped as his "sisters" and it was largely the same.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #222 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:27 am

Debt wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Wait, what now?

His alt Angelcakes. He larped as his grandma. He hasn't logged onto it in like 2 years since customs became a thing and he didn't want his cards to be public. He pretends to be an old lady whose "grandson" introduced her to yugioh, the yugioh anime and yugioh gx but only season 1. Acts just like he does on his main but he just bitches about young people and said "back in my day" a ton like some kind of old person sitcom parody character. He did the same thing on DN but he larped as his "sisters" and it was largely the same.

... You're serious?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #223 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:29 am

Darkraiclone wrote:... You're serious?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=3793920 check this replay and tell me if anything feels familiar

context: "duelist kingdom rules" no direct attacks, no burn, 2000 lp, 1 attack per turn, no losing via deckout. Demanded a dragon deck mirror without any card removal allowed

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #224 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:52 am

Debt wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:... You're serious?

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=3793920 check this replay and tell me if anything feels familiar

context: "duelist kingdom rules" no direct attacks, no burn, 2000 lp, 1 attack per turn, no losing via deckout. Demanded a dragon deck mirror without any card removal allowed

Wow, that is probably the most retarded thing I have ever seen, and also, rekt.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #225 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:18 am

Darkraiclone wrote:Wow, that is probably the most retarded thing I have ever seen, and also, rekt.

It was gloriously retarded. Here's why crystal straight up refuses to duel me now. Didn't even play well, misplayed on the turn I had cursed and broken on field.
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=188394-3794414

greg503

Post #226 by greg503 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:36 pm

Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #227 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:43 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Image

By CrystalMusic's logic, you'd get sued for that meme!

1: Michael Jackson is dead
2: a dead person cannot make a copywright claim!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #228 by greg503 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:55 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:1: Michael Jackson is dead

No, but someone can still have copyright over *Something related to Michael Jackson or his likeness or that image* and still theoretically make a copyright claim, speaking of which, how confident are you in your claim that DarkraiClone's forum signature image is copyright infringement?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #229 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:06 pm

greg503 wrote:

No, but someone can still have copyright over *Something related to Michael Jackson or his likeness or that image* and still theoretically make a copyright claim, speaking of which, how confident are you in your claim that DarkraiClone's forum signature image is copyright infringement?

i know my own face when i see it, thats as confident as one can get!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #230 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:14 pm

Aw shit, here we go again.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #231 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:16 pm

and you know what? seeing ppl use my face in custom cards, to me that means one thing: you like looking at me.
if you like looking at someone it usually means you find them attractive.

so, to me, using my face means that im just that damn good looking that you used an image of my face.
im not going to apologize for something that god did: making me look good. if anything im thanking him. yall just jealous that im a good looking man.
maybe this christmas you should pray to god to help make you look good. or at the very least ask him why you look unattractive!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #232 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:17 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Aw shit, here we go again.

Worst place in the world, Rolling Heights Ballas country. I ain't represented Grove Street in 5 years, but the Ballas won't give a shit."

greg503

Post #233 by greg503 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:22 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:and you know what? seeing ppl use my face in custom cards, to me that means one thing: you like looking at me.
if you like looking at someone it usually means you find them attractive.

so, to me, using my face means that im just that damn good looking that you used an image of my face.
im not going to apologize for something that god did: making me look good. if anything im thanking him. yall just jealous that im a good looking man.
maybe this christmas you should pray to god to help make you look good. or at the very least ask him why you look unattractive!

So are you angry and going to sue, or happy and proud of yourself for being popular?
Buy Floowandereeze

Debt

Post #234 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:43 pm

For someone who's supposed to be a lawyer how is it that you don't know that the estate/next of kin could file a copyright, breach of contract, or defamation claim as the beneficiary of the deceased. The Jackson estate won an appeal against HBO over "Leaving Neverland" last week.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #235 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:00 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Worst place in the world, Rolling Heights Ballas country. I ain't represented Grove Street in 5 years, but the Ballas won't give a shit."

What does that even mean?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

NiwatoriFTW

Post #236 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:05 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

He took the context behind that meme, instead of how the meme was used. It's a reference to one of the first things the main character in GTA San Andreas says outside the cutscenes.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #237 by Lil Oldman » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:09 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

He took the context behind that meme, instead of how the meme was used. It's a reference to one of the first things the main character in GTA San Andreas says outside the cutscenes.

Thanks Im just an idoit who never played gta SA

Slitina

Post #238 by Slitina » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:44 pm

Same man
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Slitina

Post #239 by Slitina » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:49 pm

greg503 wrote:Image
that is freaking golden
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Renji Asuka

Post #240 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:49 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

By CrystalMusic's logic, you'd get sued for that meme!

1: Michael Jackson is dead

You 100% are showing you know nothing about copyright. Hell you can't even spell copyright correctly.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Custom Cards”