i had someone say this card is broken

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Darkraiclone
Mood:

Re: i had someone say this card is broken

Post #21 by Darkraiclone » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:45 am

Rocket2 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Then it should say, "Must be fusion summoned with the above materials and cannot be summoned by other ways." The way you have it written means that it can Fusion summon itself from the Extra Deck without using Polymerization, or did you even think of that?

I'm sure that was his intention. Maybe that is where it is broken because using monsters in the hand for a Extra Deck summon without any card activation, or any on field card that allow the summon, are just dumb. His Fusion Summon cheat mechanic is more busted than Link Summon. As we both know, monsters in the hand are safer than the field & GY, also the user does not need resources to put them on the field or GY. All they need are search/draw effects to add/draw the materials to their hand, and spam their Extra Deck summon.

Knowing CrystalMusic, I really wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #22 by troglyte » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:10 am

someone was talking about alligator sex earlier

what's up with that?
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Renji Asuka

Post #23 by Renji Asuka » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:00 am

troglyte wrote:someone was talking about alligator sex earlier

what's up with that?

In Florida, its illegal to receive oral sex from an alligator.

I don't know what is worse, the fact its a law, or the fact it was such a problem it had to become a law.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #24 by greg503 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:52 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
troglyte wrote:someone was talking about alligator sex earlier

what's up with that?

In Florida, its illegal to receive oral sex from an alligator.

I don't know what is worse, the fact its a law, or the fact it was such a problem it had to become a law.

I'm pretty sure it would only have to be once to have something like that made into a law.
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:50 am

Rocket2 wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Then it should say, "Must be fusion summoned with the above materials and cannot be summoned by other ways." The way you have it written means that it can Fusion summon itself from the Extra Deck without using Polymerization, or did you even think of that?

I'm sure that was his intention. Maybe that is where it is broken because using monsters in the hand for a Extra Deck summon without any card activation, or any on field card that allow the summon, are just dumb. His Fusion Summon cheat mechanic is more busted than Link Summon. As we both know, monsters in the hand are safer than the field & GY, also the user does not need resources to put them on the field or GY. All they need are search/draw effects to add/draw the materials to their hand, and spam their Extra Deck summon.

Even if those materials does not have any floating effect if sent to the GY that add another copy of their archetype monsters to the hand, it doesn't change the fact that the user can still Fusion Summon spam as the Fusion Monsters does not have "Hard Special Summon OPT restriction". Probably he feel Fusion Monsters should have the same treatment as Synchro, Xyz, & Link summon, but more busted by using monsters from the hand too.

have you been living under a rock for the last 2 years? 99.9% of my custom fusions only require me to send the materials from my hand and/or field to the GY to Fusion Summon them.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #26 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:53 am

and let me tell you this: the ONLY formats where i ask ppl use polymerization (or 1 of the 3 legendary dragon spells) to fuse is advanced, traditional, goat (which im aware only poly is viable in and not the 3 legendary dragon spells) and unlimited.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Rocket2

Post #27 by Rocket2 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:56 am

CrystalMusic wrote:have you been living under a rock for the last 2 years? 99.9% of my custom fusions only require me to send the materials from my hand and/or field to the GY to Fusion Summon them.

We know FOOL!!! That what we been talking about! :evil: What shitty brain did you misinterpret now!

Renji Asuka

Post #28 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:15 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:

Even if those materials does not have any floating effect if sent to the GY that add another copy of their archetype monsters to the hand, it doesn't change the fact that the user can still Fusion Summon spam as the Fusion Monsters does not have "Hard Special Summon OPT restriction". Probably he feel Fusion Monsters should have the same treatment as Synchro, Xyz, & Link summon, but more busted by using monsters from the hand too.

have you been living under a rock for the last 2 years? 99.9% of my custom fusions only require me to send the materials from my hand and/or field to the GY to Fusion Summon them.

IT STILL VIOLATES YOUR RULES, YOU DON'T GET TO PICK HOW ITS APPLIED.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #29 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:I'm sure that was his intention. Maybe that is where it is broken because using monsters in the hand for a Extra Deck summon without any card activation, or any on field card that allow the summon, are just dumb. His Fusion Summon cheat mechanic is more busted than Link Summon. As we both know, monsters in the hand are safer than the field & GY, also the user does not need resources to put them on the field or GY. All they need are search/draw effects to add/draw the materials to their hand, and spam their Extra Deck summon.

YOU APPARENTLY CANNOT READ BECAUSE HERES WHAT MY PROFILE SAYS: you must fusion summon using the following fusion spell cards: Polymerization, The Eye of Timaeus, The Fang of Critias, The Claw of Hermos (Effects that allow it to be fusion summoned by sending the required materials from your hand or field are allowed, however no Neo Spacian Fusions)

Renji Asuka

Post #30 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:24 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

YOU APPARENTLY CANNOT READ BECAUSE HERES WHAT MY PROFILE SAYS: you must fusion summon using the following fusion spell cards: Polymerization, The Eye of Timaeus, The Fang of Critias, The Claw of Hermos (Effects that allow it to be fusion summoned by sending the required materials from your hand or field are allowed, however no Neo Spacian Fusions)

And apparently you refuse to understand IT IS STILL A CONTACT FUSION YOU DON'T GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE HOW ITS APPLIED.

greg503

Post #31 by greg503 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:YOU APPARENTLY CANNOT READ BECAUSE HERES WHAT MY PROFILE SAYS: you must fusion summon using the following fusion spell cards: Polymerization, The Eye of Timaeus, The Fang of Critias, The Claw of Hermos (Effects that allow it to be fusion summoned by sending the required materials from your hand or field are allowed, however no Neo Spacian Fusions)

First off, no Neos fusion allows you to Summon it by "sending the required materials from your hand or field" to the GY, second, play Poly yourself you coward, there is no point why you would have that be a summoning condition besides wanting cheap fusions. Or, just have a permanent Fusion Gate, where both player can fuse without Poly.
Buy Floowandereeze

Debt

Post #32 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:26 am

explain why neos style contact is somehow wrong when it's objectively the worst way to get out a fusion
Last edited by Debt on Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:26 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:IT STILL VIOLATES YOUR RULES, YOU DON'T GET TO PICK HOW ITS APPLIED.

And apparently you refuse to understand IT IS STILL A CONTACT FUSION YOU DON'T GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE HOW ITS APPLIED.

its not contact fusion
Contact Fusion (コンタクト融ゆう合ごう Kontakuto Yūgō) is a semi-official term which means to Special Summon a Fusion Monster with its own Summoning procedure that states "You do not use "Polymerization"."[1] - https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Contact_Fusion

since my cards do not state the following text: "You do not use "Polymerization"." they are not contact fusion. nice try tho.

Debt

Post #34 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:27 am

CrystalMusic wrote:since my cards do not state the following text: "You do not use "Polymerization"." they are not contact fusion. nice try tho.

It's contact fusion even if you're too lazy to use the proper psct

NiwatoriFTW

Post #35 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:28 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

its not contact fusion
Contact Fusion (コンタクト融ゆう合ごう Kontakuto Yūgō) is a semi-official term which means to Special Summon a Fusion Monster with its own Summoning procedure that states "You do not use "Polymerization"."[1] - https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Contact_Fusion

since my cards do not state the following text: "You do not use "Polymerization"." they are not contact fusion. nice try tho.

Wait, so you're rule-sharking yourself due to your disdain toward PSCT?
Last edited by NiwatoriFTW on Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #36 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:29 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:since my cards do not state the following text: "You do not use "Polymerization"." they are not contact fusion. nice try tho.

It's contact fusion even if you're too lazy to use the proper psct

*when you care about PSCT in customs*
go play official cards if PSCT bothers you so much!

greg503

Post #37 by greg503 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:29 am

But are you using a fusion spell to summon it or not?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #38 by CrystalMusic » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:30 am

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:And apparently you refuse to understand IT IS STILL A CONTACT FUSION YOU DON'T GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE HOW ITS APPLIED.

its not contact fusion

Wait, so you're rule-sharking yourself due to your disdain towards PSCT?

*imagine caring about PSCT in custom cards*
go play official cards if you want PSCT
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Debt

Post #39 by Debt » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:*when you care about PSCT in customs*
go play official cards if PSCT bothers you so much!

I only play real cards. Doesn't mean that you shouldn't strive to make the best cards you can by putting some iota of effort instead of shitting out lazy samey cards

Renji Asuka

Post #40 by Renji Asuka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:31 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

its not contact fusion

IT IS STILL CONTACT FUSION AS YOU DON'T NEED A SPELL/TRAP/MONSTER EFFECT TO SUMMON THE DAMN THING YOU STUPID CUNT

Return to “Custom Cards”