behold her elegant beauty!

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: behold her elegant beauty!

Post #21 by Lil Oldman » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Shorten her name to 3-4 words. There is no good reason to have 6 words for a Normal Monster. The name doesn't look good (feel off), and its not even a catchy name. I would prefer 3200 DEF, just enough for Superboss like Ultimate Conductor to beat, but 3500 for a LV8 non-archetype Normal Monster is....fine I suppose.

Don't just post your card in forum without explaining. Tell us your reasons for making it. From the art, Arabic, Attribute, & etc.

If the above are true, then don't make cards that violate your own rules. Bloody follow your own rules 100% of the time, or admit those rules were dumb to begin with, and apologize.

since when does one need a reason to make something. y dont u tell that to ppl who make anti named player cards and insta wins?

They have a reasoning, to mock you.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Rocket2

Post #22 by Rocket2 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:04 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:since when does one need a reason to make something.

Since the first TCG existed. This is the kind of reply that are the many proof of your folly. Reasons make people to take action. Whether they are artist, novelist, chief & in pretty much everything. This is why everyone belittle you. You never give us a good reason not too. Although none of us expect any correct explanation/ argument from you in just about anything. :lol:

y dont u tell that to ppl who make anti named player cards and insta wins?

Simple. These kind of cards are only go up against trash like you. And that is an ok to my book. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Rocket2 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rocket2

Post #23 by Rocket2 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:26 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i dont demand all monsters attack. thats only for a beatdown duel! my rules change based on the duel im looking for.

More like change on a whim. :roll: Rules does change as time go by (for better or worse). This is why your inconsistent & infinite rules suck! Stop making excuses. There are so many decks, cards, playstyle & situations. That it is literally impossible for you or any human to follow your shitty rules. Its simply repulsive in that you think you can dictate how people should play "your game". :evil: Yugioh rules are made by Konami, not you!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #24 by LightCaster » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:56 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
of course. im well aware there are cards in the tcg and ocg that benefit normals, thats why i made her. for ecample: amulet of ambition, ancient rules, dark factory of mass production, silent doom, and god knows whatelse, ill have to do some more searching.

Okay, well seeing that you demand duelists to duel around ATK, and forbid the use of Non-ATK boosting effects, you can't search nor special summon this card with any effects, also, since you demand that all monsters must attack, it would be pointless to use this card unless you expect your opponent to set monsters as well.

i dont demand all monsters attack. thats only for a beatdown duel! my rules change based on the duel im looking for.
for example: in a custom duel (depending on if im using one of my custom support decks or not)

Here are some more examples where i dont always demand ppl attack:
- In a custom duel where im using my crystal beast support (which btw is public) id say: 1st gen & GX + custom support
- In a duel where im using a purely custom deck id say: self made custom cards only. no pends or insta wins (an insta win is a card that does not require any pre-requisites to be able to claim victory)

let keep this simple: if my opponent KNOWS their monster can beatover my monster but still use an effect to do it instead. THIS is when i say: "Learn to attack, not use an effect!" Why waste an effect that could be useful later in the duel when attacks are rarely wasted as you can get up to 5 attacks every turn? i rarely run attack negation in customs. its mostly summon/effect/spell/trap negation that i run. so ur better off just attacking if u want to be able to beat me in a custom duel. (the only time i run attack negation for the most part is in advanced unrated with SoRL or Negate Attack, etc, etc.) so in short im just trying to help you win when i say: learn to attack, not use an effect.

You literally just said 'i don't demand all monsters attack.' The proceeded to explain that you do

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #25 by Darkraiclone » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:38 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
of course. im well aware there are cards in the tcg and ocg that benefit normals, thats why i made her. for ecample: amulet of ambition, ancient rules, dark factory of mass production, silent doom, and god knows whatelse, ill have to do some more searching.

Okay, well seeing that you demand duelists to duel around ATK, and forbid the use of Non-ATK boosting effects, you can't search nor special summon this card with any effects, also, since you demand that all monsters must attack, it would be pointless to use this card unless you expect your opponent to set monsters as well.

let keep this simple: if my opponent KNOWS their monster can beatover my monster but still use an effect to do it instead. THIS is when i say: "Learn to attack, not use an effect!" Why waste an effect that could be useful later in the duel when attacks are rarely wasted as you can get up to 5 attacks every turn? i rarely run attack negation in customs. its mostly summon/effect/spell/trap negation that i run. so ur better off just attacking if u want to be able to beat me in a custom duel. (the only time i run attack negation for the most part is in advanced unrated with SoRL or Negate Attack, etc, etc.) so in short im just trying to help you win when i say: learn to attack, not use an effect.

That's probably because they don't want to waste their high ATK monster by attacking your other monster and dealing minimal damage when they could deal maximum damage by attacking directly, or is attacking directly not allowed either?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Return to “Custom Cards”