behold her elegant beauty!

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

behold her elegant beauty!

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:24 am

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #2 by Darkraiclone » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:01 am

So you made a 3500 DEF monster that you won't play seeing that it violates your rules. Nice creativity.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:07 am

And the point of this card's existence is?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:10 am

Darkraiclone wrote:So you made a 3500 DEF monster that you won't play seeing that it violates your rules. Nice creativity.

what rules? if you think of it its perfectly fair. think of it: labyrinth wall, millenium shield and neo aquamador are all 1 tributes with 3000 def. Shes just 1 more tribute for 500 more def.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #5 by Darkraiclone » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:So you made a 3500 DEF monster that you won't play seeing that it violates your rules. Nice creativity.

what rules? if you think of it its perfectly fair. think of it: labyrinth wall, millenium shield and neo aquamador are all 1 tributes with 3000 def. Shes just 1 more tribute for 500 more def.

Yeah, but do you plan on ever using it? That's the question.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:19 am

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

of course. im well aware there are cards in the tcg and ocg that benefit normals, thats why i made her. for ecample: amulet of ambition, ancient rules, dark factory of mass production, silent doom, and god knows whatelse, ill have to do some more searching.

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:31 am

>Bitches about monsters with 1 tribute having more than 2500 ATK
>Is fine with walls that do nothing with 3500 DEF for 1 Tribute

Seems legit...
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #8 by Darkraiclone » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

of course. im well aware there are cards in the tcg and ocg that benefit normals, thats why i made her. for ecample: amulet of ambition, ancient rules, dark factory of mass production, silent doom, and god knows whatelse, ill have to do some more searching.

Okay, well seeing that you demand duelists to duel around ATK, and forbid the use of Non-ATK boosting effects, you can't search nor special summon this card with any effects, also, since you demand that all monsters must attack, it would be pointless to use this card unless you expect your opponent to set monsters as well.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

So you made a card for literally no reason that also violates your own rules under technicallity.

Rocket2

Post #10 by Rocket2 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:34 am

Shorten her name to 3-4 words. There is no good reason to have 6 words for a Normal Monster. The name doesn't look good (feel off), and its not even a catchy name. I would prefer 3200 DEF, just enough for Superboss like Ultimate Conductor to beat, but 3500 for a LV8 non-archetype Normal Monster is....fine I suppose.

Don't just post your card in forum without explaining. Tell us your reasons for making it. From the art, Arabic, Attribute, & etc.

If the above are true, then don't make cards that violate your own rules. Bloody follow your own rules 100% of the time, or admit those rules were dumb to begin with, and apologize.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #11 by Darkraiclone » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:57 am

Rocket2 wrote:If the above are true, then don't make cards that violate your own rules. Bloody follow your own rules 100% of the time, or admit those rules were dumb to begin with, and apologize.

Unfortunately, it is true. He makes up tons of ridiculous rules that he expects other players to abide by before he will duel him, not anything like, "No Links, No Pend, ETC." More along the lines of, no removal of any kind, no card drawing of any kind outside the draw phase, no adding cards from deck to hand, no alternate win conditions, no summoning more than two monsters a turn, no setting a monster and passing, no using cards or effects that takes control of monsters, and recently, you can only use spell, trap, and monster effects that can only boost ATK and all duels are based around ATK.

Though he expects and demands other players to follow these rules, he on the other hand believes that he is free to break and change his rules any time and as many times as he wants, and god forbid if you do or else he'll come to the forums berate and cry about you for doing so, and if you call him out on it, then you're just a big meanie and he's going to report you for being negative!

Rocket2

Post #12 by Rocket2 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:04 am

Not even Set a monster & passed? Hey CM! This was a thing during Caveman yugioh, you hypocrite!

KTeknis

Post #13 by KTeknis » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:21 am

It would makes a good Wall monster if you wanted to make a Normal monster deck, but other than that, i'd rather run Big Benkei.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Debt

Post #14 by Debt » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:11 pm

you're into lolicon we get it already

DuskWill

Post #15 by DuskWill » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Why did you capitalize so many words in the flavour text, though? Maybe that's just me, but I find it incredibly vexing...
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Slitina

Post #16 by Slitina » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:48 pm

All I have to say is FBI OPEN UP!
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Yeah, but do you plan on ever using it? That's the question.

Okay, well seeing that you demand duelists to duel around ATK, and forbid the use of Non-ATK boosting effects, you can't search nor special summon this card with any effects, also, since you demand that all monsters must attack, it would be pointless to use this card unless you expect your opponent to set monsters as well.

i dont demand all monsters attack. thats only for a beatdown duel! my rules change based on the duel im looking for.
for example: in a custom duel (depending on if im using one of my custom support decks or not)

Here are some more examples where i dont always demand ppl attack:
- In a custom duel where im using my crystal beast support (which btw is public) id say: 1st gen & GX + custom support
- In a duel where im using a purely custom deck id say: self made custom cards only. no pends or insta wins (an insta win is a card that does not require any pre-requisites to be able to claim victory)

let keep this simple: if my opponent KNOWS their monster can beatover my monster but still use an effect to do it instead. THIS is when i say: "Learn to attack, not use an effect!" Why waste an effect that could be useful later in the duel when attacks are rarely wasted as you can get up to 5 attacks every turn? i rarely run attack negation in customs. its mostly summon/effect/spell/trap negation that i run. so ur better off just attacking if u want to be able to beat me in a custom duel. (the only time i run attack negation for the most part is in advanced unrated with SoRL or Negate Attack, etc, etc.) so in short im just trying to help you win when i say: learn to attack, not use an effect.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:39 pm

Rocket2 wrote:Shorten her name to 3-4 words. There is no good reason to have 6 words for a Normal Monster. The name doesn't look good (feel off), and its not even a catchy name. I would prefer 3200 DEF, just enough for Superboss like Ultimate Conductor to beat, but 3500 for a LV8 non-archetype Normal Monster is....fine I suppose.

Don't just post your card in forum without explaining. Tell us your reasons for making it. From the art, Arabic, Attribute, & etc.

If the above are true, then don't make cards that violate your own rules. Bloody follow your own rules 100% of the time, or admit those rules were dumb to begin with, and apologize.

since when does one need a reason to make something. y dont u tell that to ppl who make anti named player cards and insta wins?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #19 by LightCaster » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:52 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Shorten her name to 3-4 words. There is no good reason to have 6 words for a Normal Monster. The name doesn't look good (feel off), and its not even a catchy name. I would prefer 3200 DEF, just enough for Superboss like Ultimate Conductor to beat, but 3500 for a LV8 non-archetype Normal Monster is....fine I suppose.

since when does one need a reason to make something. y dont u tell that to ppl who make anti named player cards and insta wins?

We'll tell them after we try to tell the guy with 102 custom archetypes to stop throwing a temper tantrum every time he's told his cards are broken.

Debt

Post #20 by Debt » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:55 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Why do instawin cards bother you so much? It's customs, it's the biggest farce of a format on this site. There's absolutely 0 reason to take it seriously. Going against one takes up like 10 seconds of your life at most, which is preferable to what you do.

Return to “Custom Cards”