my counter to overused Fusion Spells

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

my counter to overused Fusion Spells

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:40 am

due to the countless Fusion Spells that allow its user to use the Deck, Extradeck, GY or Banished Zone for materials (which makes fusion way to easy and broken) way back when Custom Cards became a thing i made what i like to call a "Safeguard" card (which i have tons of these)

As for what this "Safeguard" card does? simple: it restricts how players are allowed to fusion summon. Theres only 1 way u can fuse while this card is banished:
- Sending the cards from your hand and/or field to the GY

I also added in an extra safeguard to this card: it negates any card/s or effect/s that allow one to fusion summon using cards from the deck, gy, banished zone or extradeck as materials.

its time people remember the OG way to fuse: Polymerization!

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1047105
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:57 am

so you made another trashy rules card that no one consented to playing against because you hate fusion but want to pretend you don't hate fusion

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:00 am

Debt wrote:so you made another trashy rules card that no one consented to playing against because you hate fusion but want to pretend you don't hate fusion

let me correct you there:
i dont hate fusion monsters
i hate how some people "fusion summon" them.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

KTeknis

Post #4 by KTeknis » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:02 am

Hi Fluffals
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:06 am

CrystalMusic wrote:let me correct you there:

There is objectively nothing wrong with people not wanting to go -2 to fusion summon. There is something wrong with your obsessive need to be a dictator.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:10 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:let me correct you there:

There is objectively nothing wrong with people not wanting to go -2 to fusion summon. There is something wrong with your obsessive need to be a dictator.

theres something wrong with your obsessive desire to comment on every forum post i make

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #7 by Darkraiclone » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:13 am

Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Rocket2

Post #8 by Rocket2 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:49 am

Darkraiclone wrote:And here's a counter to it. https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1953952

Now this is the right time to announce this card. :)

Hello mister toxic, this is 1st we meet & I can reassure you, it won't be the last. Apparently you are still the same thickhead stubborn egoistic hypocrite who sang the same damn song called "My word is law!" for ages now. Everyone are in the right to criticize you badly because you make the villain out of everyone, when your works & claims are just dumb, forceful & plain wrong.

And what, do you turn a blind eye to "Contact Fusion" because let me guess, your custom archetype abuse it, and its a Special Summon, not a Fusion Summon, right?

And lastly, what! No materials from the GY. What do you have against old cards like "Dragon's Mirror" or "Miracle Fusion"?!

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:01 am

Terrible PSCT, another shitty card that takes up the extra deck slot that wants to "activate"....
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #10 by Debt » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:08 am

Rocket2 wrote:And what, do you turn a blind eye to "Contact Fusion" because let me guess, your custom archetype abuse it, and its a Special Summon, not a Fusion Summon, right?

Crystal actually thinks contact fusion is the same as fusion summoning and can't distinguish the difference between fusion summoning and special summoning a fusion monster from your Extra Deck. He also believes that contact fusion is restricted to only returning material from field to deck.

Rocket2 wrote:And lastly, what! No materials from the GY. What do you have against old cards like "Dragon's Mirror" or "Miracle Fusion"?!

His excuse is that they're "overused" but that's just short hand for he doesn't like it for entirely arbitrary reasons. He just wants fusion to be as weak as possible hence why he wants fusion to only be done via Polymerization and the legendary dragon spells exclusively.

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:50 am

Debt wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:And what, do you turn a blind eye to "Contact Fusion" because let me guess, your custom archetype abuse it, and its a Special Summon, not a Fusion Summon, right?

Crystal actually thinks contact fusion is the same as fusion summoning and can't distinguish the difference between fusion summoning and special summoning a fusion monster from your Extra Deck. He also believes that contact fusion is restricted to only returning material from field to deck.

Rocket2 wrote:And lastly, what! No materials from the GY. What do you have against old cards like "Dragon's Mirror" or "Miracle Fusion"?!

His excuse is that they're "overused" but that's just short hand for he doesn't like it for entirely arbitrary reasons. He just wants fusion to be as weak as possible hence why he wants fusion to only be done via Polymerization and the legendary dragon spells exclusively.

Despite the Legendary Dragon Spells are basically "Mask Change".
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:38 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Despite the Legendary Dragon Spells are basically "Mask Change".

But Mask change is apart of an "overused" archetype therefore only noobs play it. Only good players play decks that literally do nothing.

Rocket2

Post #13 by Rocket2 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:47 am

Debt wrote:Crystal actually thinks contact fusion is the same as fusion summoning and can't distinguish the difference between fusion summoning and special summoning a fusion monster from your Extra Deck. He also believes that contact fusion is restricted to only returning material from field to deck.

Then I guessed XYZ never exist in his little world.

Debt, Renji Asuka wrote: His excuse is that they're "overused" but that's just short hand for he doesn't like it for entirely arbitrary reasons. He just wants fusion to be as weak as possible hence why he wants fusion to only be done via Polymerization and the legendary dragon spells exclusively. Despite the Legendary Dragon Spells are basically "Mask Change".

He probably thought it is ok because of the anime, as it used a monster(s) on the field. However we both know this isn't 100% true. His rules kill the usefulness of Super Polymerization as we cannot use the opponent's monster as Fusion Material.

Debt

Post #14 by Debt » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:53 am

Rocket2 wrote:Then I guessed XYZ never exist in his little world.

He thinks XYZ is evil. He doesn't know what rank-up magic is either.

Rocket2 wrote:He probably thought it is ok because of the anime, as it used a monster(s) on the field. However we both know this isn't 100% true. His rules kill the usefulness of Super Polymerization as we cannot use the opponent's monster as Fusion Material.

He likes legendary dragon spells because they were in the first anime, if they weren't then he'd blacklist them as well. He thinks super poly is evil.

Rocket2

Post #15 by Rocket2 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:00 am

Debt wrote:He thinks XYZ is evil. He doesn't know what rank-up magic is either. He likes legendary dragon spells because they were in the first anime, if they weren't then he'd blacklist them as well. He thinks super poly is evil.

Nothing but favoritism. Although not everything in the first anime is a pass. For example: Hero > XYZ. I think only THE main protagonists in the anime are a free pass, as both Kaiba & Chazz did not receive his blessing. However his favoritism is not clear cut as Jaden's Manga "Mask Change" and Anime Super-Poly did not made the cut.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #16 by CrawTheShrimp » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:10 am

So this literally negates "Contact Fusion" and Banished Fusion Summon bruh
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #17 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:45 pm

i knew this post would get heat, but i never thought it would become an inferno. jeez. all this heated talk just because i preffer the oldschool ways of fusion summon over the new stuff. also nice to know that yall mad over one of my first safeguards i ever made. this custom card of mine has been around for nearly as long as custom cards has, only its about 1 day younger than custom cards.

if you dont like my preffernces, u are free to go find someone else to duel against.

Debt

Post #18 by Debt » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:46 pm

You made a card that skilllessly auto wins against certain decks because you don't like how they function. Of course you were gonna get flak. No one consents to having their deck shutdown before they even get to play and without any kind of warning. It's the mind reading problem again. You can't even reasonably defend your position.

And no one who actually understood how to play the game played poly. It was a -2 play that could be outed by compulse, bottomless or ring of destruction. The best ways to get fusions out back in the day were Magical scientist until it got banned, Metamorphosis until it got banned, and later in 2006 power bond for it's otk potential. Why would anyone in 2002 to 2008 play poly when you could just plop out chaos sorcerer or a monarch which were more effective and less resource costly?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #19 by CrystalMusic » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:54 pm

Debt wrote:And no one who actually understood how to play the game played poly.

tell that to us players who started in 2002

Debt

Post #20 by Debt » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:57 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:tell that to us players of 2002

You don't understand how to play the game, I mentioned that already. There wasn't a single fusion monster worth summoning that couldn't also be summoned by metamorphosis easier and with less resources.

Return to “Custom Cards”