A Guide on How To Properly Save and Crop Your Custom Card Images

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: A Guide on How To Properly Save and Crop Your Custom Card Images

Post #21 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 27, 2021 3:13 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Again, it has nothing to do with whether it is free or not, but the user of the software. If you are unable to use them fully, I am sorry you will remain unable for life, logic.

I just demonstrated though in this guide that paint.net (along with any scientific calculator) can be used fully to crop custom card images so they don't appear stretched or squeezed, unless you have your own secret definition of "fully" that neither of us knows about?

It is not enough...
No image compression is needed and ONLY in printing not for the web.
Also, I see that you are still a beginner with digital art and the like, I have been working on this for 10 years and you underestimate me? Stay out of the way and learn, because you have disappointed me enough not to be real cardmakers who put their soul into creating artworks and cards, taking from the internet is forgeries since MANY people don't put artist credits.

Aw shut up, you are the one underestimating Mr. Java script here.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #22 by Christen57 » Thu May 27, 2021 3:24 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Again, it has nothing to do with whether it is free or not, but the user of the software. If you are unable to use them fully, I am sorry you will remain unable for life, logic.

I just demonstrated though in this guide that paint.net (along with any scientific calculator) can be used fully to crop custom card images so they don't appear stretched or squeezed, unless you have your own secret definition of "fully" that neither of us knows about?

It is not enough...
Also, I see that you are still a beginner with digital art and the like, I have been working on this for 10 years and you underestimate me? Stay out of the way and learn, because you have disappointed me enough not to be real cardmakers who put their soul into creating artworks and cards, taking from the internet is forgeries since MANY people don't put artist credits.

I don't know why you're bringing up "image compression" and "printing". This guide has nothing to do with either of those. This is a guide specifically about cropping, not compressing or printing.

Who said I "underestimated" you? What is putting "soul into creating artworks and cards" supposed to mean? What exactly have I been "forging"?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #23 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu May 27, 2021 3:48 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

It is not enough...

The Java for me is very obsolete informatic support
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #24 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 27, 2021 3:50 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:It is not enough...

The Java for me is very obsolete informatic support

Just because you think it is doesn't make it true.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

greg503

Post #25 by greg503 » Thu May 27, 2021 7:01 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

It is not enough...

OK Crys, keep gatekeeping
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #26 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu May 27, 2021 7:21 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

It is not enough...

No u are CrystalMusic
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #27 by Lil Oldman » Thu May 27, 2021 7:50 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:It is not enough...

No u are CrystalMusic

"No u are CrystalMusic" -CrystalMusic, 2021

Return to “Custom Cards”