Mecha Phantom Airborne

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Autonomous
Mood:

Mecha Phantom Airborne

Post #1 by Autonomous » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:50 am

Mecha Phantom Beast Jackalhawk (Aircraft: Jayhawk/ Animal: Jackal)
WIND/Machine
2200/Link-3 (Arrow: B,R,T)
2 + "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters
When this card is link summoned; special summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0) to each zone this card points to. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effect while you control a token. Once per turn you can tribute any number of "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" this card points to; special summon "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster(s) from your deck whos total levels are less than or equal the levels of the tributed tokens. You can only use each effect of "Mecha Phantom Beast Jackalhawk" once per turn.

Zaziuma

Post #2 by Zaziuma » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Interesting idea, Special Summoning to the opponent's field like that, then using that monster for your own purposes. You are immediately turning this into a LINK-4 though, I feel like there may be some more restrictions, but it is also still MPB, so they do need some kind of boost, and this may be worth keeping around for the Special Summoning abilities of it.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Autonomous
Mood:

Post #3 by Autonomous » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Perhaps we can make it to where you can only summon Mecha Phantom Beast monsters after using the effect. I do see your point about the link 4, It was originall supposed to be a link 2 but I thought it would be too powerful for a link 2 so I decided on 3.

Return to “Custom Cards”