one last "Guardian" card

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

one last "Guardian" card

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:22 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1865505 - Guardian of The Guardians: While you control a "Guardian" monster:
- Your opponent cannot attack your LP directly.

i made this to help Kay'est. since i just found out the hard way that even if i control her and only her, somehow in some stupid way due to what i think is a stupid ruling, but i will follow it as it is a ruling, my opponent can attack me directly.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:40 am

Kay'est most recent text says that it does not prevent direct attacks. This clause is important because it does not make one monster completly prevent your opponent from attacking and inflicting damage or other effect that activate by battle like Gladiator Beasts.
But it would be better to just be like Sanctuary in the Sky or Spirit Barrier and prevent battle damage entirely.
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:53 am

You could've made it one sentence instead of a list. But that's also exploitable because if you have three on the field then it FORCES your opponent to attack your monsters even when you have none on the field so you might wanna fix that.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:57 am

LightCaster wrote:You could've made it one sentence instead of a list. But that's also exploitable because if you have three on the field then it FORCES your opponent to attack your monsters even when you have none on the field so you might wanna fix that.

its a trap card dude it doenst have any exploits. my trap says if i control a "Guardian" monster. not a "Guardian" card.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:05 am

it's a trap card dude it doesn't have any exploits

Tell that to the banlist, A lot of cards have potential to be exploited. This included. The issue then if it's not exploitable. Is that it's fucking useless.

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:59 pm

I mean, just preventing direct attacks if you control a monster is quite weak, there are only a few cards that it counters, the most relevant being Meluseek
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Custom Cards”