testing all my custom decks over the next few weeks

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

testing all my custom decks over the next few weeks

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:27 pm

why? simple: balance and, since it bothers you ppl so much: PSCT!
Note: my top 3 decks i will NOT change a single thing about them. these 3 will be used last.

Watching will be enabled so people can comment and speculate on how they would change the cards i use. all comments will be considered.
I will be going in alphabetical order of all 104 custom decks i have.

one last thing i will not change any of my DIVINE cards, my "one turn stun" traps, or my counter traps.

during this keep your comments and opinions respectful.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:51 pm

Design cards that you would be okay with playing against. If someone plays your custom deck against you and you find yourself blown out or frustrated, then you probably did not make a good custom deck.
Buy Floowandereeze

Debt

Post #3 by Debt » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:03 am

Your divine cards absolutely need to be changed. Requiring mind reading or clairvoyance to be beaten is a valid criticism. There is noting interesting about your opponent needing a very specific card to win.

"Oh you included a Divine spellcaster instead of a Divine warrior? Then you don't deserve to win."
"You didn't make a monster with an original attack of 70k? I guess you lose and there's nothing you can do about it."

There's nothing defensible about those statements, but you do it all the time. It's not okay to waste people's time when they could never win in the first place. Imagine if you were in the scenario where you couldn't win unless you had a Water pyro monster. You would complain that it isn't fair.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:42 am

Sounds like you would not enjoy playing against those Divine monsters huh
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:53 am

Your decks also break your own rules. Which you don't like me telling you but I'll tell you again in addendum to what Debt is saying:

- Your Pony, Transformer and Power Ranger decks break your no spam summoning rule
- Same three decks break your contact fusion rule which, yes. Even if the materials is sent to the GY. It's still a contact fusion.
- Like Debt said: Your Divine cards literally demand clairvoyance or some semblance of mind reading to beat.
- Your Indian deck has an alternate win condition that cannot be stopped. This and your Divine deck is busted so that breaks your "no broken cards rule."
- Your "Army" deck has a card that you even admitted was a loophole to the "100% pure" unwritten rule.

It bothers us that you act like you're some super-mega awesome custom duelist when all you make are cards with the same two gimmicks: Busted and immune, and then throw a tantrum when we say "Balance your shit." And how do you balance your shit? PSCT. So if you want us off of your back about it. Fix your shit.

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:29 am

Honestly though, before creating any custom card ask yourself "Would I want to play against this?" If the answer is no, go for a different idea or approach.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #7 by Debt » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:41 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Honestly though, before creating any custom card ask yourself "Would I want to play against this?" If the answer is no, go for a different idea or approach.

That would require the ability to introspect and be honest with oneself.

KTeknis

Post #8 by KTeknis » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Honestly though, before creating any custom card ask yourself "Would I want to play against this?" If the answer is no, go for a different idea or approach.

He shared some of his decklist. We can try using it against him for the test duel. I probably would try to use other cards to optimize/exploit these card as possible. For example the networks can be used with the Borrels or other generic Link like Topologic Bomber Dragon.
Plus, we can test 2 decks at once. Killing 2 bird with 1 stone.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:04 pm

KTeknis wrote:

He shared some of his decklist. We can try using it against him for the test duel. I probably would try to use other cards to optimize/exploit these card as possible. For example the networks can be used with the Borrels or other generic Link like Topologic Bomber Dragon.

and how u gonna use them? i only have 19 customs that are public! (Mostly Crystal Beasts & Support) the rest are private!
yeah you may be able to download the card (or deck that contains it) but unless i make it available to the public, you cant even use it! Its how the custom card system is designed.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:27 pm

well, whenever someone, who ISNT blocked, is ready: Find me & duel me

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #11 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:10 pm

keep waiting, no one will
b

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:00 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:

and how u gonna use them? i only have 19 customs that are public! (Mostly Crystal Beasts & Support) the rest are private!
yeah you may be able to download the card (or deck that contains it) but unless i make it available to the public, you cant even use it! Its how the custom card system is designed.

That isn't how that works, I can literally search for any deck other players are using even if the custom cards are not public and still use them against you just by changing the URL.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #13 by Darkraiclone » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:57 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:well, whenever someone, who ISNT blocked, is ready: Find me & duel me

Or how about unblocking someone who is talking shit about you so you can have them put their money where their mouth is, oh wait, I forgot, you're too much of a pussy to do that.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:26 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:He shared some of his decklist. We can try using it against him for the test duel. I probably would try to use other cards to optimize/exploit these card as possible. For example the networks can be used with the Borrels or other generic Link like Topologic Bomber Dragon.

That isn't how that works, I can literally search for any deck other players are using even if the custom cards are not public and still use them against you just by changing the URL.

so in otherwords GLITCHING it

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #15 by LightCaster » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:39 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

so in otherwords GLITCHING it

which the admin okayed.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:48 pm

then the longer you glitch my stuff, the longer ill have watching disabled

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #17 by LightCaster » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:then the longer you glitch my stuff, the longer ill have watching disabled

There are other ways of getting replays of you acting out, bud. Asking your opponent. Can't stop that from happening.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:23 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:then the longer you glitch my stuff, the longer ill have watching disabled

There are other ways of getting replays of you acting out, bud. Asking your opponent. Can't stop that from happening.

and how u gonna know who my opp is if watching is disabled?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #19 by LightCaster » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:09 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

I've found you dueling while blocked. Can't be hard to just look up your name while watching mode is on. But of course you'd want watchers disabled so you can act like a jackass to people all you want and not have the replay to prove it.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #20 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:17 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

It never really stopped me much from getting your replays, even with watching disabled.

Return to “Custom Cards”