testing all my custom decks over the next few weeks

Post your custom made cards in this forum
KTeknis

Re: testing all my custom decks over the next few weeks

Post #21 by KTeknis » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:42 am

you know, tbh I'm also questioning myself about this weird obsession with CM cards, when it's not that well designed and the creator itself is too stingy to even share it.
Speaking of which, I remembered watching one of his duel with him using some kind of deck that relies on three specific monster together, it inspires me to make my own similar deck.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #22 by Renji Asuka » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
and how u gonna use them? i only have 19 customs that are public! (Mostly Crystal Beasts & Support) the rest are private!
yeah you may be able to download the card (or deck that contains it) but unless i make it available to the public, you cant even use it! Its how the custom card system is designed.

That isn't how that works, I can literally search for any deck other players are using even if the custom cards are not public and still use them against you just by changing the URL.

so in otherwords GLITCHING it

It isn't a glitch, I can literally go through thousands of decks just by changing the URL, it isn't a glitch. Every deck has a URL when you go to export the deck, and every deck has a unique ID. There is no way to filter decks by changing the URL.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #23 by KTeknis » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:13 am

Renji Asuka wrote:It isn't a glitch, I can literally go through thousands of decks just by changing the URL, it isn't a glitch. Every deck has a URL when you go to export the deck, and every deck has a unique ID. There is no way to filter decks by changing the URL.

Wait, you can ID Decks too and not just cards? Holy heck that's cool! Although it would be harder to get Deck ID that getting card ID.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:59 am

KTeknis wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:It isn't a glitch, I can literally go through thousands of decks just by changing the URL, it isn't a glitch. Every deck has a URL when you go to export the deck, and every deck has a unique ID. There is no way to filter decks by changing the URL.

Wait, you can ID Decks too and not just cards? Holy heck that's cool! Although it would be harder to get Deck ID that getting card ID.

Yup! Just go to export a deck, then change any of the numbers and a new deck will appear!

Renji Asuka

Post #25 by Renji Asuka » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:14 am

This is how you can do it in step by step instructions. And no Crystal Music, this isn't a "glitch" or a bug. This is just using a feature in DB to access anyone's deck. However, because there is a lot of users with a lot of decks, it'll be hard to find anyone's deck specifically.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #26 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:35 am

then they need to change customs so you can pick if others can use your created cards or not, reguardless if they downloaded a deck containing them.... as a matter of fact... ... ... (Lightbulb goes off in head)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #27 by LightCaster » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:then they need to change customs so you can pick if others can use your created cards or not, reguardless if they downloaded a deck containing them.... as a matter of fact... ... ... (Lightbulb goes off in head)

"I'm gunna make a post about demanding a change in custom cards so no one can use my busted cards against me! Brilliant! :D"

Return to “Custom Cards”