looking to test out my "Guardian" support

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

looking to test out my "Guardian" support

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:46 pm

i will promise you a friendly duel! I swear it! Watching is enabled. Just remember: im testing the deck. So if you are going to criticize the deck, do so in a polite but helpful way. (example: maybe one of my cards it to powerful in your opinion. Ok. politely say how you would change it) I cant promise a FULL duel if you happen to disobey the rules for my duel listed in this post, i will just leave and block you instead!

please bring a 1st gen or gx season 1 character deck (since its customs obviously custom support is ok) However, no: Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Mai Pegasus, Marik, Dartz, Bakura, Jayden, Zane, Alexis, Chaz or Crowler or TCG/OCG Archetype support seen or released later than gx season 1. thank you. I will make an acception for any ONE support card that was released later than the archetype it supports. (for example: im using arenal summoner)

and this way i wont leave the duel:
do NOT use the following cards:
- Anything that is banned in the current format (exceptions on "Butterfly Dagger - Elma, Soul Charge, Graceful Charity, Pot of Greed, Mass Driver As long as you only use Mass Driver once per turn, Mirage of Nightmare, Painful Choice, Premature Burial)
- Raigeki
- Dark Hole
- Harpies Feather Duster
- Archetype Fusion Spells like Miracle Fusion
- Constantly Drawing with spell cards. Example: playing 3 pot of greed, then playing graceful charity, etc. (Exceptions on Card of Sanctity as long as its custom version that works like the anime version where both draw till they have 7 cards in their hand - as long as both players have at least 4 or less cards in their hand)
- Any Milling or Discarding your opponents hand or deck (cmon you should know i never allow this by now)
- anything that takes control of an opponents monster/s (again you guys should know i never allow this as well, by now)
- or any custom remakes of the cards listed above!
- And for the time being: no alt victories. I will change this later once i get a good run and feel of this support i made.
- And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do not use "anti player cards" aka cards that list a specific player (or set of players) name(s) in the text.

if interested: PM me on the main site
(or if u are blocked on the main site: comment here)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:41 pm

So basically "I want to test my deck, but you're not allowed to use these things otherwise I'll rage cause I want to play my busted cards!".
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:00 pm

busted? you commented on a post i made about the very cards im testing out on Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:54 pm: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11840.

you said "Summoning Conditions cannot be negated. Conditions in general cannot be negated."

so one day its fine, and now, all of a sudden, you say they are busted? Make up your mind!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:busted? you commented on a post i made about the very cards im testing out on Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:54 pm: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11840.

you said "Summoning Conditions cannot be negated. Conditions in general cannot be negated."

so one day its fine, and now, all of a sudden, you say they are busted? Make up your mind!

And that is a great way to misrepresent what was said and create an argument around that. You literally had a card text that negated conditions, which I flat out told you you can't negate conditions. That has nothing to do with what is being said here. For being a "lawyer", you sure as hell don't know how to argue things properly.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:36 pm

Quite a lot of things you're forbidding, who wants to deckbuild around all that? You allow Pot of Greed, but not 3 Pot of Greed a turn? Have it at 0, 3, or 1 and make it clear what number is allowed.
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:46 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:busted? you commented on a post i made about the very cards im testing out on Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:54 pm: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11840.

And that is a great way to misrepresent what was said and create an argument around that. You literally had a card text that negated conditions, which I flat out told you you can't negate conditions. That has nothing to do with what is being said here. For being a "lawyer", you sure as hell don't know how to argue things properly.

this again? im not going back to that!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #7 by LightCaster » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

this again? im not going back to that!

I mean you wanted to delete the posts you made where you said you were a lawyer so please. Tell us more on how you're doubling back on what you say.

Return to “Custom Cards”