a slightly better Guardian Eatos

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

a slightly better Guardian Eatos

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 pm

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:11 pm

Oh look, more improper PSCT and a busted effect from CrystalMusic.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:14 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Oh look, more improper PSCT and a busted effect from CrystalMusic.

oh look, more "i cant comment nicely on CM's posts" comments from Renji!

and you know, instead of criticizing the card, why dont you actually comment how "YOU" would "FIX" it?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #4 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Oh look, more improper PSCT and a busted effect from CrystalMusic.

and you know, instead of criticizing the card, why dont you actually comment how "YOU" would "FIX" it?

Oh look, more "Wah! I can't take criticism for shit so I'm gonna lash out out the one who criticized my card!"

Also, seeing that anyone can easily Kaiju or beat over it, it's really not that good.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:50 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Oh look, more "Wah! I can't take criticism for shit so I'm gonna lash out out the one who criticized my card!"

Also, seeing that anyone can easily Kaiju or beat over it, it's really not that good.

seeing as im only going to have 1 rule when i use this u cant even kaiju it: rarely used 1st gen character decks.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #6 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:51 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

seeing as im only going to have 1 rule when i use this u cant even kaiju it: rarely used 1st gen character decks.

Okay, then how about Santa Claws or Lava Golem?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:55 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Oh look, more "Wah! I can't take criticism for shit so I'm gonna lash out out the one who criticized my card!"

1st off Santa Claws isnt 1st gen. 2nd Lava Golem was only used by one character: Marik and i dont allow his deck! so lava golem is outta the question. there are 3 characters i NEVER allow: Marik and the schroeder brothers: Ziegfried and Leon

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #8 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:57 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1st off Santa Claws isnt 1st gen. 2nd Lava Golem was only used by one character: Marik and i dont allow his deck! so lava golem is outta the question.

I see, and seeing that you don't like Harpies according to the Duel Recording I watched prior, you will only allow people to use Character decks that can't beat yours then?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:05 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:Okay, then how about Santa Claws or Lava Golem?

1st off Santa Claws isnt 1st gen. 2nd Lava Golem was only used by one character: Marik and i dont allow his deck! so lava golem is outta the question.

I see, and seeing that you don't like Harpies according to the Duel Recording I watched prior, you will only allow people to use Character decks that can't beat yours then?

i never said that. i want to see characters like weevil, rex, bonz (without skull servants!) bandit keith, rapheal, rebecca, solomon, alister and valon.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #10 by Darkraiclone » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:08 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

i never said that. i want to see characters like weevil, rex, bonz (without skull servants!) bandit keith, rapheal, rebecca, solomon, alister and valon.

And as I said in the other topic, you will more than likely get butthurt over them beating you with those decks that you'll not want people to use them. Because let's face it, you don't care about having a fun duel or not, you just want to win.

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:28 pm

It's only a busted card in relation to GOAT and other such formats, it still gets shredded by the current meta.
Also Guardians are still a trash archetype, even if they could be summoned normally.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:44 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Why would I comment nicely on a post from you when you post a card knowing damn well you won't even try to fix the issues with it?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1854713

Oh look. Yet another busted card with improper PSCT and a million immunities.

greg503

Post #14 by greg503 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:59 pm

LightCaster wrote:

But only if you open it and OG Eatos which is pretty bad in current format, it's no Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:08 pm

greg503 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

But only if you open it and OG Eatos which is pretty bad in current format, it's no Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon

You're talking about customs, CrystalMusic can easily make this card consistent.

greg503

Post #16 by greg503 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

You're talking about customs, CrystalMusic can easily make this card consistent.

By itself, this is a fine card, hardly "slightly better" since it has protection from a lot of things, but not game breaking in our 2020 meta
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:36 pm

greg503 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:But only if you open it and OG Eatos which is pretty bad in current format, it's no Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon

By itself, this is a fine card, hardly "slightly better" since it has protection from a lot of things, but not game breaking in our 2020 meta

You do not compare the TCG/OCG to Customs.....you just don't...

greg503

Post #18 by greg503 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:12 pm

Why not? Good custom cards are balanced around not outshining TCG/OCG archetypes and creating another Tier 0 card like Astrograph
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:33 pm

greg503 wrote:Why not? Good custom cards are balanced around not outshining TCG/OCG archetypes and creating another Tier 0 card like Astrograph

They are separate games for 1, for 2, everyone plays shit that is far more busted than the TCG/OCG.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #20 by Darkraiclone » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:Why not? Good custom cards are balanced around not outshining TCG/OCG archetypes and creating another Tier 0 card like Astrograph

They are separate games for 1, for 2, everyone plays shit that is far more busted than the TCG/OCG.

Regardless of whether it's a custom card or not, the fact still remains is that at least it still dies to Kaiju and monsters with similar summon conditions.

Return to “Custom Cards”