Who is him?

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Who is him?

Post #1 by Lil Oldman » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:30 am

Ok I was looking on some forum posts and I've seen a lot of "Use this card against crystalmusic" and I just gotta ask, Who is him? Sorry for not taking the time to investigate myself but I really want to know why so many posts related to him.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Slitina

Post #2 by Slitina » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:54 am

The biggest Karen on the website but jokes aside a hypocrite and plays with the most obnoxious rules and bullies randoms for no literal reason there are a lot of users who can explain it better then me.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:04 am

you literally posted in his topic before making this.....are you not paying attention or something https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=44671#p44671
b

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:08 am

are you not paying attention or something

Nope, I am not the smartest one and I didnt knew it was him until now lol
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #5 by Christen57 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:26 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
are you not paying attention or something

Nope, I am not the smartest one and I didnt knew it was him until now lol

CrystalMusic is pretty much the kind of person I used to be back on dueling network — stubborn, arrogant, self-entitled, short-tempered, quick to label most of the cards he loses to broken, you name it, but unlike me he doesn't seem to be willing or able to change for the better.
Right now, he mainly complains about how people don't obey his duel note and all of his rules listed on his profile, and he rage quits when people either don't follow every single rule or do anything he doesn't like such as tribute summoning a frostosaurus. Go check out his profile on duelingbook, or look at some of his past posts, and you'll see what i'm talking about. He also currently has hundreds of people blocked for some reason or another, myself included.
He also complains a lot about people playing unfair customs while he himself makes customs that are just as broken if not more.

Return to “Custom Cards”