Autonomous
Mood:

Age of the Burning Jurrac

Post #1 by Autonomous » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:31 am

Jurrac Ankylos
FIRE/Dinosaur
1700/Link-2 (Arrow: B, R)
2 Dinosaur-type Monsters
When this card is link summoned you can special summon 1 "Jurrac" tuner monster from your deck to a zone this card points to. Once per turn, you can send this card from the field to GY to special summon 1 Dinosaur-type monster from your hand or GY. You can only use each effect of "Jurrac Ankylos" once per turn.

Jurrac Avenato 6*
FIRE/Dinosaur/Synchro
1 "Jurrac" tuner + 1 Dinosaur-type monster
2400/1700
The activation of "Jurrac" monsters effects cannot be negated. Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Jurrac" monster from your GY, when this card leaves the field by battle or by card effect; special summon all monsters banished by this effect. You cannot special summon monsters except FIRE monsters for the rest of the turn after you activate this effect. You can only special summon "Jurrac Avenato" once per turn.

Magma Core
Spell/Field
All "Jurrac" monsters on the field gain 500 ATK/DEF. Once per turn if your opponent controls more cards on the field than you do, you can add 1 "Jurrac" monster from your deck to your hand. If a "Jurrac" monster you control is destroyed by battle or by card effect; special summon 1 "Jurrac" token Level 1/FIRE/Dinosaur ATK/0 DEF/0. You can only use this effect of "Magma Core" once per turn.
Last edited by Autonomous on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archfiend

Post #2 by Archfiend » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Very nice Jurrac support. Interesting Field Spell. Guess you would almost always want to go second to be able to search with Core. Avenato is cool but I don't think I would invest my resources into since I can't decide when to nuke the field with it's effect. Ankylos is probably my favorite. Bring out Aeolo from the deck and use Aeolo's effect to bring back a Jurrac from the GY that you used to summon Ankylos. Good stuff :)

Autonomous
Mood:

Post #3 by Autonomous » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:25 pm

Thanks brother I was considering changing Avenato to something more useful. I think I will come up with something soon and post the changes.

Return to “Custom Cards”