lets fix my archetype

Post your custom made cards in this forum
zoraker

lets fix my archetype

Post #1 by zoraker » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:39 pm

looking for opinions on balance and tips if you have them, i will leave notes on changes i plan to do down below the card to.

all ''rise'' for the honourable panel judge
normal spell
effect; Special summon one panel judge monster from your graveyard or that is banished. You can't special summon any monsters except panel judge monsters the same turn you use this card.

notes; am thinking of putting a discard cost

objection, panel judge ruling
counter trap
effect; activate this card when your opponent would activate a monster/spell/trap or summon a monster; send one panel judge monster from your deck to the graveyard and activate that panel judge monster's effect as if it was discarded from the hand on the activated card/effect or summoned monster.

notes; thinking of taking out the ''sending from the deck to grave'' part and making it that i reveal a panel judge monster instead.

panel judge settlement
normal spell
your opponent draws any number of cards from their deck (min 1/max 5), then you add panel judge cards from your deck to your hand equal to the amount the opponent drew.

notes; thinking of making it that the opponent can draw to and i can add 1 panel judge card excluding settlement and making it a once per turm limitation for all copies.

panel judge court of law
field spell
effects; 1) while this card is face up on the field, you and your cards are unaffected by the effects of panel judge monster cards. 2) all panel judge monsters in the graveyard have their effects active as if they were face up on the field. 3) when you activate the effect of a panel judge monster effect to negate a card, place a judgement counter on a panel judge monster you control, you may remove a judgement counter from a panel judge monster you control instead of tributing it for it's effect.

notes; thinking of removing the 2nd effect

notes; thinking of making the second effect of the following monsters a once per turn.

angry panel judge
level 4. atribute; dark, type; fiend
atk; 1900, def; 1500
effect; 1) while this card is face up on the field, players may not activate trap cards in their opponents turn 2) when your opponent activate a trap card(quick effect); you may do one of the following; 1. discard this card from your hand to the graveyard, 2. tribute this monster from the field 3. banish this card from the graveyard; then negate the activation and banish the card.

annoyed panel judge
atk; 1900, def; 1500
effect; 1) while this card is face up on the field, players may not summon monsters face up. 2) once per turn, when your opponent normal or special summons a monster(quick effect); you may do one of the following; 1. discard this card from your hand to the graveyard, 2. tribute this monster from the field 3. banish this card from the graveyard; then negate the summon and banish the card.

notes; thinking of making an exception for flip summons and extra deck summons for effect 1

fussy panel judge
atk; 1900, def; 1500
effect; 1) while this card is face up on the field, players monster effects are negated and can't be activated if it is not the controlling players turn, turn 2) once per turn, when your opponent's monster would activate an effect(quick effect); you may do one of the following; 1. discard this card from your hand to the graveyard, 2. tribute this monster from the field 3. banish this card from the graveyard; then negate the activation and banish the card.

sad panel judge
atk; 1900, def; 1500
effect; 1) while this card is face up on the field, players may not activate spell cards from their hand or the turn they are set. 2) once per turn, when your opponent activate a spell card(quick effect); you may do one of the following; 1. discard this card from your hand to the graveyard, 2. tribute this monster from the field 3. banish this card from the graveyard; then negate the activation and banish the card.

james123
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:12 pm

Last edited by james123 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:10 pm

fix the psct
b

james123
Mood:

Post #4 by james123 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:21 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:fix the psct

That's I said... :P

zoraker

Post #5 by zoraker » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:00 am

sure, thank you for the help guys, sigh