Before you Duel CrystalMusic, Use this deck!

Post your custom made cards in this forum
james123
Mood:

Before you Duel CrystalMusic, Use this deck!

Post #1 by james123 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:51 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4647783
This Deck has some cardsto Piss off CrystalMusic
Because they list his name, have Insta-Win Effects, created by someone else, and Pendulums

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:30 pm

I don't like his mentality either but can you take a break from making this forum the CM punching bag show. He should be allowed to ask to play against something that he wants to. He shouldn't abuse the people that don't take the time or energy to honor his demands, and just try to find someone who DOES agree. Relax, you aren't playing him for internet points.

Also, don't make cards to use specifically against people who didn't read/prepare (i.e. invalidating official cards), that is an unfun thing to do. Again, you can just leave and move on to the next potential opponent.
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:34 pm

troll post, reporting
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

james123
Mood:

Post #4 by james123 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:troll post, reporting

It's Not Troll posting, you're the one who's Trollposting not me

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:24 pm

james123 wrote:This Deck has some cards to Piss off CrystalMusic

yeah definitely not a "Troll" post.
Intentionally making a card to piss off a player in particular.... and somehow you think that doesn't qualify as "trolling"... yeah ok.... good luck explaining that when i report this.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

ultraviolet.exe

Post #6 by ultraviolet.exe » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:48 pm

Have any of you seen CrystalMusic's profile, because he has a wall of text of cards he doesn't want to see, basically he only allows card made before 2003 and gets butthurt about everything, he deserves it
Man

james123
Mood:

Post #7 by james123 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:This Deck has some cards to Piss off CrystalMusic

yeah definitely not a "Troll" post.
Intentionally making a card to piss off a player in particular.... and somehow you think that doesn't qualify as "trolling"... yeah ok.... good luck explaining that when i report this.

This is more like False Reporting because I'm not intentionally hurting you because there is no categry to report troll posts
see...

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:12 pm

ultraviolet.exe wrote:Have any of you seen CrystalMusic's profile, because he has a wall of text of cards he doesn't want to see, basically he only allows card made before 2003 and gets butthurt about everything, he deserves it

Don't you know? He allows Eye of Timeaus despite it not being released back then...
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:18 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
ultraviolet.exe wrote:Have any of you seen CrystalMusic's profile, because he has a wall of text of cards he doesn't want to see, basically he only allows card made before 2003 and gets butthurt about everything, he deserves it

Don't you know? He allows Eye of Timeaus despite it not being released back then...

thats cas yugi muto/yami yugi used it in the show. as long as a character used it in the US Shows, its perfectly legal in my duels. (Sometimes a Link to which episode and character used the card 1st helps)

my list goes by TCG Release, Or the US show air date (aka Anime)
Examples: if the episode in which a card first appeared was before gx season 1 episode 1 (Exluding movies) but wasnt released during that time then its 1st gen anime.
If a card was released before GX Season 1 Episode 1's air date, but not seen in the 1st gen show, then its 1st gen TCG

in order to understand my duel constraints and how they work, you have to understand me first. something alot of ppl dont want to do. (and most wont be able to cas of my blocked list)

ultraviolet.exe

Post #10 by ultraviolet.exe » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:46 pm

CrystalMusic I hope you get banned
Man

greg503

Post #11 by greg503 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:20 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:in order to understand my duel constraints and how they work, you have to understand me first. something alot of ppl dont want to do. (and most wont be able to cas of my blocked list)

This is EXACTLY why you have such a poor reputation here, you are asking too much out of these people who just want a simple duel
Buy Floowandereeze

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #12 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:26 pm

"ur retarded"
"ur retarded"

Also Crystal apparently thinks that arcana force monsters were "first released" in 2012, despite that not being the case. This guy is not too bright.
b

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

thats cas yugi muto/yami yugi used it in the show. as long as a character used it in the US Shows, its perfectly legal in my duels. (Sometimes a Link to which episode and character used the card 1st helps)

my list goes by TCG Release, Or the US show air date (aka Anime)
Examples: if the episode in which a card first appeared was before gx season 1 episode 1 (Exluding movies) but wasnt released during that time then its 1st gen anime.
If a card was released before GX Season 1 Episode 1's air date, but not seen in the 1st gen show, then its 1st gen TCG

in order to understand my duel constraints and how they work, you have to understand me first. something alot of ppl dont want to do. (and most wont be able to cas of my blocked list)

Yet you will rage quit with Raigeki or anything that destroys cards by card effects even if it falls under your bullshit rules.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:48 am

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:in order to understand my duel constraints and how they work, you have to understand me first. something alot of ppl dont want to do. (and most wont be able to cas of my blocked list)

This is EXACTLY why you have such a poor reputation here, you are asking too much out of these people who just want a simple duel

well excuse me for not being a "Simple" person!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #15 by LightCaster » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

well excuse me for not being a "Simple" person!

You are simple. Simple-minded.

Return to “Custom Cards”