Help with customs.

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Dito7

Help with customs.

Post #1 by Dito7 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:42 pm

Can someone help me with creating card effects for my custom cards i wanna make them banish based.I made some effects but the arent so good so im asking for help here.

Aja
Mood:

Post #2 by Aja » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:53 pm

Look at the official cards and see what makes them good. A good deck needs to be able to pull its good cards quickly and consistently, and pulling out said cards usually requires more than two monsters on the field, so you need good special summon potential. You also need a way to proyect yourself from your opponent’s quick effects, so negates and protection are important.

Don't overdo it though, free or easy negates, protection against everything and too many free special summonses can make your cards too OP.

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:19 am

Aja wrote:Look at the official cards and see what makes them good. A good deck needs to be able to pull its good cards quickly and consistently, and pulling out said cards usually requires more than two monsters on the field, so you need good special summon potential. You also need a way to proyect yourself from your opponent’s quick effects, so negates and protection are important.

Don't overdo it though, free or easy negates, protection against everything and too many free special summonses can make your cards too OP.

More important than that, don't make your deck unbrickable. If your deck can't brick, then you have too much consistency.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Dito7

Post #4 by Dito7 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:36 am

ok thanks

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:45 am

make sure you never put the phrase "banished zone" on any of your cards.
b

Return to “Custom Cards”