Legacy of Lil' Blue Fish

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Aja
Mood:

Legacy of Lil' Blue Fish

Post #1 by Aja » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:26 am

This is a series (not archetype) of Dark Fish-type monsters that support other Dark Fish-type. Most of their effect can't be used unless you have a normal monster named "Lil' Blue Fish" in your graveyard, and require banishing other Dark Fish monsters as a cost.

The monsters themselves (except Lil' Blue Fish and Great Blue Fish) are named after real animals, mostly fishes, that live near the ocean floor. I chose the Dark attribute rather than Water because many of these animals live in the deepest part of the sea where the sunlight doesn’t reach. The artworks are real pictures of these animals, except they were darkened and slightly blurred and noised to make it a bit less obvious they are pictures.

You can combine these cards with other official (only 2) or custom Dark fishes. Although I haven't tested this yet, I found two archetypes that might have good synergy with this deck: Abyssea and Dark Dephs, as they both gain advantage from having their own cards banished; funnily enough they both share the same concept of fishes living in the dark bottom of the sea.

Clicky here!

Feedback is welcome, however, if you are going to comment on balance I'd appreciate you play them first and tell me your impressions from your games.

Return to “Custom Cards”