got a card for all you anime fans this time

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

got a card for all you anime fans this time

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:37 am

Disclaimer: I did research on the character to make her effects as accurate as possible to her abilities from the anime, while making sure she wasn't insanely OP

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1686805 - Ikaros (From Heaven's Lost Property) Level 10/LIGHT/Fairy/Fusion/Effect 2500/ATK, 2800/DEF

4 monsters.

You must send the required materials from your hand and/or field to your GY to Fusion Summon this card.

Once per turn you can activate and resolve 1 of the following effects:
- Aegis: You can activate this effect on either players turn. (This is a quick effect) For the remainder of the turn in which you activated Aegis: Ikaros cannot be Targeted or Destroyed by card effects. Also, once, for the remainder of the turn you activated this effect: "Ikaros" cannot be destroyed by battle.
- Artemis: "Ikaros" can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.
- Appolon: Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field & Discard your opponent entire hand. You can only activate this effect of "Appolon" once per duel.

While this card is on the field it gains "Pandora". Cards with "Pandora" gain 100 ATK each time it destroys a monster by battle. Also Monsters with "Pandora" cannot have their ATK or DEF reduced or changed except by the effect of "Pandora".
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:45 am

CrystalMusic wrote:while making sure she wasn't insanely OP

CrystalMusic wrote:4 monsters.
You must send the required materials from your hand and/or field to your GY to Fusion Summon this card.
- Appolon: Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field & Discard your opponent entire hand. You can only activate this effect of "Appolon" once per duel.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:46 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:while making sure she wasn't insanely OP

CrystalMusic wrote:4 monsters.

Hence "ONCE PER DUEL."
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:47 am

Blowing up your opponent's hand is insanely op regardless of it being once per duel. That's hardly a restriction because you only need to do it once to win

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:50 am

Debt wrote:Blowing up your opponent's hand is insanely op regardless of it being once per duel

"Card Destruction" - Easier to play than Ikaros, Much easier! Not to mention you can recycle it with cards like "Magician of Faith" and more. so your argument is invalid!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #6 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:52 am

You did research? No you didn't.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:53 am

LightCaster wrote:You did research? No you didn't.

yes i did. those are her abilites from the anime

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:55 am

Actually you're wrong on 3 accounts
1. Card destruction has to be drawn. Ikaros doesn't because it's always available in the extra deck
2. Card destruction refills your opponent's hand, it doesn't leave them handless afterwards
3. Card destruction hits both players, Ikaros only hits your opponent

Chaos Emperor Dragon was banned for over 15 years for nuking hands and it nuked both player's hands and had to be drawn ahead of time. Your card deserves to be at 0.

And no Ikaros isn't hard to summon. It only needs 4 monsters in hand, that's it. You could nuke your opponent's hand turn 1 and just secure a fast win.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:56 am

These are her abilites from the anime and what they do:

- Aegis: Ikaros can generate a nigh-invincible energy shield that can cover 360 degree angle and can defend against almost all attacks.
- Artemis: She has the ability to fire multiple to even millions of explosive projectiles from her wings that could follow its target forever. Power varies depending on Ikaros' seriousness. She can even fire millions of them like she did to the Babylonian population.
- Apollon: Also known as Apollon, is a devastating bow. Its arrow is very destructive and can destroy a whole country. It was used to destroy the Tower of Babel. (Before the start of the series). She used these to spam Synapse, when she was ordered to destroy the land. The land is so strong it was not unaffected by the Big Bang apparently let alone the elimination of the universe.
- Pandora: Aka the "Self-Evolution Program", it allows an angeloid possessing it to grow in power through time and the absorption of other things. It also repairs broken systems and functions. The program that Ikaros is using is supposedly the ultimate program, even the Man of Synapse feared it's power which is why he tried so hard to recover it along with the variable wing core.

james123
Mood:

Post #10 by james123 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:58 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Disclaimer: I did research on the character to make her effects as accurate as possible to her abilities from the anime, while making sure she wasn't insanely OP

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1686805 - Ikaros (From Heaven's Lost Property) Level 10/LIGHT/Fairy/Fusion/Effect 2500/ATK, 2800/DEF

4 monsters.

- Aegis: You can activate this effect on either players turn. (This is a quick effect) For the remainder of the turn in which you activated Aegis: Ikaros cannot be Targeted or Destroyed by card effects. Also, once, for the remainder of the turn you activated this effect: "Ikaros" cannot be destroyed by battle.

While this card is on the field it gains "Pandora". Cards with "Pandora" gain 100 ATK each time it destroys a monster by battle. Also Monsters with "Pandora" cannot have their ATK or DEF reduced or changed except by the effect of "Pandora".

You said no Contact Fusion so you're breaking a Rule called "No Contact Fusion and Archetype Fusion cards!"

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #11 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:You did research? No you didn't.

yes i did. those are her abilites from the anime

So you can do research on whatever loli anime you watch, but can't be assed to learn Yugioh properly? You made a fucking Chaos Emperor Dragon fusion. If this was a real card. It'd get the same treatment. Banned for 15 years. Except with this. It'd be given the Pot of Greed treatment. Banned indefinently, just like every other card you make.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:00 am

james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:Disclaimer: I did research on the character to make her effects as accurate as possible to her abilities from the anime, while making sure she wasn't insanely OP

4 monsters.

You said no Contact Fusion so you're breaking a Rule called "No Contact Fusion and Archetype Fusion cards!"

Contact fusion returns the cards to the deck. mine sends the cards to the GY. nice try!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:02 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:

4 monsters.

Contact fusion returns the cards to the deck. mine sends the cards to the GY. nice try!

Your rules say no contact fusions. You uphold your rules like they're the law. So nice try on doubling back on yourself.

Debt

Post #14 by Debt » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:05 am

LightCaster wrote:Your rules say no contact fusions. You uphold your rules like they're the law. So nice try on doubling back on yourself.

rules for thee not for me

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #15 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:41 am

Debt wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Your rules say no contact fusions. You uphold your rules like they're the law. So nice try on doubling back on yourself.

rules for thee not for me

So it seems.

james123
Mood:

Post #16 by james123 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:44 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:

4 monsters.

This card explains that you should learn KARMA https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=96812

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #17 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:49 am

James. We appreciate the effort. But calm down.

KTeknis

Post #18 by KTeknis » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:46 am

I understand you try to stay in line of that anime lore, but i think you should prioritize balance first over lore and such.
For some reason i wanted to fix Crystal's card. I don't know why. I'll post something later when i got the ideas.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

KTeknis

Post #19 by KTeknis » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:56 am

Alright, I decided to try my own version of Ikaros. I decided to make three cards:

Fallen Angel Ikaros https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1694253
Heaven's Lost Properties https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1694260
Ikaros, The Heaven's Lost Properties. https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1694264

I made it Harder to Summon, and split the 4 effect Ikaros had to 2 different monster. Fallen Angel Ikaros being her weak form, who just felled from Synapse Portal Into Earth and Imprinted to Tomoki, represented by her giving "Pandora" to one monster when summoned. then there's Ikaros, The Heaven's Lost Properties being her evolved, ultra-powerful Uranus Queen mode. Having the other 3 effect. Apollon effect is also nerfed, being literally CED effect minus the damage and the self destruct (it even need to pay 1000 LP), it also given restriction simmilar to CED Errata: No card effect for the rest of the turn.

Critic and Advice would be nice, this includes Grammar/PSCT Error since i care about it.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #20 by Renji Asuka » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:57 am

Who else would be surprised that Crystal Music makes OP cards, breaks their own rule and try to act as if it isn't contact fusion, despite it being contact fusion....
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Custom Cards”