A list of all my publicly accessible custom cards

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

A list of all my publicly accessible custom cards

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:48 pm

Lets start off with the hardest to summon out of them:
- Elemental Hero Serpah, the Immortal: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=114689
Elemental HERO Electrum + Elemental HERO Inferno + Elemental HERO Plasmavice + Elemental HERO Terrafirma + Elemental HERO Divne Neos
Must be Fusion Summoned by sending the above listed materials you control, who have been Fusion Summoned by the Original Printed card "Polymerization" and are on your field to the Graveyard and cannot be summoned by other ways. Other Cards, Effects, Costs, or Conditions cannot Summon this card. This cards summon cannot be negated. When this card is summoned other cards and effects cannot activate. This card is unaffected by all other cards and effects. This card can only be destroyed by a DIVINE monster. The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the combined totals of the materials required to summon it.

This card gains the ATK, DEF and effects of every "HERO" in your GY. While this card is on the field "HERO" cards in your GY cannot be moved to another place except by this cards own effect. If this card is destroyed you lose the duel.

- Contract With The Lord of Striking Thunder: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=878443
This cards activation and effects cannot be negated if your LP are lower than your opponent's. Send 3 "Crystal Beasts" that are currently in your Spell & Trap Zone as Continuous Spells to your GY, then Special summon 1 "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" from your hand or deck ignoring its "(From your hand)" summon condition/requirement. This special summon cannot be negated.

- Glowing Crystal: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=459704
Flip all facedown monsters your opponent controls face up. Flip effects do not activate at this time.

While this card is on the field, your opponent is limited to 1 set per turn.

- Crystal Shard: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=459697
If a "Crystal Beast" is destroyed by battle or card effect while in a monster zone and sent to your GY: you can place 1 "Crystal Beast" from your deck face-up in your spell and trap zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

- Crystal Mine: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=398882
This card gains the corosponding effect(s) based on how many "Crystal Beast" cards with different names are on your field and GY:
1: This card cannot be destroyed
2: Once per turn you can draw 1 card
3: Once per turn you can half all damage you take
4: You can normal summon 1 additional monster during each of your turns
5: once per turn you can take 1 "Crystal Beast" monster that is in your GY and place it in your Spell & Trap zone as a face-up Continuous Spell card.
6: If you control a "Rainbow Dragon" OR a "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" you can increase your LP equal to its ATK or DEF
7: Once per battle you can double the ATK or DEF of 1 faceup "Rainbow Dragon" OR "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder"
8: Once per turn you can permanently increase the DEF of 1 face-up "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" by 1000

While this card is on the field, "Rainbow Dragon" & "Hamon, Lord of striking thunder" are unaffacted by your opponents cards and effects and cannot be tributed.

- Crystal Beast Jade Wolf: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=459775
Once per turn you can activate and resolve 1 of the following effects:

- Special summon 1 "Crystal Beast" from your hand or deck except 'Crystal Beast Jade Wolf' If you summon a "Crystal Beast" this way, you cannot attack with level 4 or lower monsters this turn.

- Add 1 card that contains the name "Crystal" in its name OR lists "Crystal Beast" in its effect from your deck to your hand.

If this face-up card is destroyed while in a monster zone, you can place it in your Spell & Trap Zone as a face up Continuous Spell Card intead of sending it to the GY

- Crystal Beast Diamond Unicorn: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=267083
If this card attacks it is changed to defense position after the damage step. If this face-up card is destroyed in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell, instead of sending it to the GY.

- Blood Red Crystal: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=459718
Each time you lose LP resolve the following effect:
- Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" from your hand.

If you have no "Crystal Beast" cards in your hand you can add 1 "Crystal Beast" card from your deck to your hand instead.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:01 pm

Also for those saying you can get Seraph the Immortal out easier, no you cant. He requires the following pre-requisites
- "Elemental HERO Avian", "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix", "Elemental HERO Clayman", "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" - Elemental HERO Electrum
- "Elemental HERO Heat", "Elemental HERO Lady Heat" - Elemental Hero Inferno
- "Elemental HERO Sparkman", "Elemental HERO Bladedge" - "Elemental HERO Plasma Vice"
- "Elemental HERO Ocean", "Elemental HERO Woodsman" - "Elemental HERO Terra Firma"
- 5 "Neos", "Neo Space", "Neo-Spacian", or "HERO" monsters, including at least 1 "Neos" or "Neo Space" monster, 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster, and 1 "HERO" monster - "Elemental HERO Divine Neos"

So you need a grand total of 20 different monsters to get the Fusion Monster materials required to summon Elemental HERO Seraph, The Immortal, not to mention if the Fusion Materials listed on Seraph were not summoned by "Polymerization" you cant summon him. so you need to be able to recycle Polymerization.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:04 pm

and of course, James once again with his Negative "Anti Crystal Music" cards on my posts. If you dont like me then ignore my posts and dont comment on them!!!!

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:20 pm

You sure write these effects like its still 1999, some of your counter traps say that they can only be responded to with another counter trap, who is putting Spell Speed 3 effects on Monsters, Spells, and Non-Counter Traps?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:59 pm

greg503 wrote:You sure write these effects like its still 1999, some of your counter traps say that they can only be responded to with another counter trap, who is putting Spell Speed 3 effects on Monsters, Spells, and Non-Counter Traps?

i did that to help people understand spell speeds, I did that cas there was this guy i dueled some time who had a vulcan deck and he tried using a quick effect in chain to a counter trap. An argument ensued where he said he can use his monsters quick effect to negate my counter trap, i replied that a quick effect is a spell speed 2 while a counter trap is a spell speed 3, i told him you can only chain with an equal to greater spell speed and he replied that hes chained counter traps with quick effects in tournaments and no one batted an eye. and i replied: thats cas your opponents are idiots who dont understand spell speeds like i do.

so i mearly put that in there to clear up what can and cannot be used in chain to a counter trap to prevent such an argument from happening again.

james123
Mood:

Post #7 by james123 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:15 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:and of course, James once again with his Negative "Anti Crystal Music" cards on my posts. If you dont like me then ignore my posts and dont comment on them!!!!

These are NOT negative they're weapons made to destroy you

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:30 pm

james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and of course, James once again with his Negative "Anti Crystal Music" cards on my posts. If you dont like me then ignore my posts and dont comment on them!!!!

reading what your signature says, make me wonder why they banned you from the forums on your james111 account. oh and IMO making a 2nd account to "go around" a forum ban is in no way any different than ban evading from the site itself. But ill leave that to the judges and admins to decide. i was just voicing my opinion. not fact.

Slitina

Post #9 by Slitina » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
james123 wrote:

reading what your signature says, make me wonder why they banned you from the forums on your james111 account. oh and IMO making a 2nd account to "go around" a forum ban is in no way any different than ban evading from the site itself. But ill leave that to the judges and admins to decide. i was just voicing my opinion. not fact.
and reading from what your signature says it’s literally a generic image from Pinterest.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:57 am

Hey, you might wanna balance your shit there bro. They violate your own rules and lack PSCT.

KTeknis

Post #11 by KTeknis » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:38 am

You can try searching them on your own by setting the cardpool to all custom card, and typing 'CrystalMusic' in the desc. Keep in mind that this also gives out result for some "Anti-Bad User" card since CrystalMusic's name are listed on that card text, this includes 2 of the three cards that James 123 Posted here.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Custom Cards”