latest idea for a fusion monster

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

latest idea for a fusion monster

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:36 am

it uses marshmallon as 1 of its 3 materials

Marshmallon + 1 hershey's chocolate bar, + 1 honey maid graham cracker = Smore
Smore: level 4, ATK 500, DEF 800. Effect. type: to be determined. Attribute: to be determined.
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot attack other monsters you control except this one. The battle position of this card cannot be changed.

The reason behind the effect:
1: retains marshmallons immunity to battle
2: smores are irresistible (hence why you can only attack it)

still looking for imagry.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:41 am

First of all: Why #2?

Second of all: Where are you going with this?

Third of all: Marshmallon's effect is not: "This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot attack other monsters you control except this one. The battle position of this card cannot be changed." It's: "After damage calculation, if this card was attacked, and was face-down at the start of the Damage Step: The attacking player takes 1000 damage. Cannot be destroyed by battle."

Fourth of all: You have enough broken ass cards, stop making more.

I expect you of all people to understand #3.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:44 am

LightCaster wrote:First of all: Why #2?

Third of all: Marshmallon's effect is not: "This card cannot be destroyed by battle. While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot attack other monsters you control except this one. The battle position of this card cannot be changed." It's: "After damage calculation, if this card was attacked, and was face-down at the start of the Damage Step: The attacking player takes 1000 damage. Cannot be destroyed by battle."

1: i said it retains marshmallons immunity to battle
2: if this is broken to you, you need help.
3: You just proved my point that alot of ppl cant read on here (i state this all the time in my duels - "OMG can ppl not read on here???? - does that sound familiar?)
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:First of all: Why #2?

3: You just proved my point that alot of ppl cant read on here (i state this all the time in my duels - "OMG can ppl not read on here???? - does that sound familiar?)

I didn't say it was broken. I was confused on the reasoning behind the effect, and yes. You prove your own point because even you can't fucking read.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:54 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Fourth of all: You have enough broken ass cards, stop making more.

I didn't say it was broken. I was confused on the reasoning behind the effect, and yes. You prove your own point because even you can't fucking read.

you litteraly said: you have enough broken cards, stop making more. that implies you think this one is broken.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #6 by LightCaster » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

you litteraly said: you have enough broken cards, stop making more. that implies you think this one is broken.

The implication was that everything you make is broken, this can be established as broken if you give it a stupid amount of defense points, which, let's be honest here, you will.

And by stupid, I mean anything >3000. Which, again, knowing you, you will do.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:51 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

The implication was that everything you make is broken, this can be established as broken if you give it a stupid amount of defense points, which, let's be honest here, you will.

And by stupid, I mean anything >3000. Which, again, knowing you, you will do.

apparently u didnt read the original post. its only got 800 DEF. if 800 DEF is broken to you, then you need some serious help!

greg503

Post #8 by greg503 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:06 pm

I suspect a second card that makes it and itself unaffected and thus, an unbeatable combo making this card stupid. I'm sure you haven't created any such cards, right?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:25 pm

greg503 wrote:I suspect a second card that makes it and itself unaffected and thus, an unbeatable combo making this card stupid. I'm sure you haven't created any such cards, right?

im not making anything to support this card, it is simply a fusion monster that uses marshmallon

Slitina

Post #10 by Slitina » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:29 pm

There is a card that exists that does a similar job and it’s called marshmallon glasses which makes your opponent forces to attack it and it’s not even a fusion monster.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:33 pm

Slitina wrote:There is a card that exists that does a similar job and it’s called marshmallon glasses which makes your opponent forces to attack it and it’s not even a fusion monster.

yeah but thats a spell, easily dispatchable via twin twisters, mst, dust tornado or any other S/T removal card.

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:34 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:yeah but thats a spell, easily dispatchable via twin twisters, mst, dust tornado or any other S/T removal card.

It's almost like they were trying to establish a "play/counterplay" pattern

james123
Mood:

Post #13 by james123 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:00 pm

You know Kaijus devour Smores and Kaijus piss you off and another thing that piss you off is running out of Smores

Return to “Custom Cards”