Just a List of Every Custom Deck I Have Made

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Debt

Re: Just a List of Every Custom Deck I Have Made

Post #21 by Debt » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:05 am

KTeknis wrote:Oof, Stingy.
So you make this post just to brag that you make a lot of cards.
Anyway, one more question: Do you balance your card?

Fuck no he doesn't. He makes one-sided mystic mines in all his decks, cards that grant unaffected by everything to all his cards in most of his decks, summon from deck one-sided Vanity Fiends and Mistakes, and plenty of "you cannot lose your opponent cannot win" cards either attached to big dumb uninteractable stat bricks or those bullshit banished from extra rules cards that are popular for some reason.

Renji Asuka

Post #22 by Renji Asuka » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:24 am

Debt wrote:

Fuck no he doesn't. He makes one-sided mystic mines in all his decks, cards that grant unaffected by everything to all his cards in most of his decks, summon from deck one-sided Vanity Fiends and Mistakes, and plenty of "you cannot lose your opponent cannot win" cards either attached to big dumb uninteractable stat bricks or those bullshit banished from extra rules cards that are popular for some reason.

Honestly, everytime anyone banishes those extra rules cards, I just leave. But the reason they became popular is because a lot of people were trolling in customs.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #23 by Christen57 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:21 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Debt wrote:

Honestly, everytime anyone banishes those extra rules cards, I just leave. But the reason they became popular is because a lot of people were trolling in customs.

Actually, this trend of banishing cards from the deck or extra deck at the start of the duel started back in ygopro, where there actually did exist cards that could banish themselves at the start of the duel that would alter that duel in some way, although these cards were not official cards and could not be used in real life tournaments, and could only be used in a specific format that specifically allowed the use of these cards.

I guess some people took that idea and brought it to duelingbook.

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:01 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Debt wrote:Fuck no he doesn't. He makes one-sided mystic mines in all his decks, cards that grant unaffected by everything to all his cards in most of his decks, summon from deck one-sided Vanity Fiends and Mistakes, and plenty of "you cannot lose your opponent cannot win" cards either attached to big dumb uninteractable stat bricks or those bullshit banished from extra rules cards that are popular for some reason.

Actually, this trend of banishing cards from the deck or extra deck at the start of the duel started back in ygopro, where there actually did exist cards that could banish themselves at the start of the duel that would alter that duel in some way, although these cards were not official cards and could not be used in real life tournaments, and could only be used in a specific format that specifically allowed the use of these cards.

Out of all the times I played ygopro, I have never seen a single card like that. Must be an anime thing, in which case, I never bothered with it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #25 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:46 pm

Well most of them were just shit like booster draft duel and destiny draw. Or duelist kingdom rules or speed duel, and boss duel.
not stupid "hurr durr wen dis is banished u win the duel hurr durrr rdurrrr"
b

Play2X

Post #26 by Play2X » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:48 pm

Hey, Crystal, can you make a list of your archtypes that are actually balanced, fun to play with and against, don't disgrace custom card makers, and are no eyecancer?
If he were honest, the next post would be:

CrystalMusic wrote:...

It pains my heart to think, that he disgraced so many great things like Lord of the Rings, Soul Calibur or Zelda...
Thats one time I want Nintendo to send their lawyers. Strike that infidel down!

KTeknis

Post #27 by KTeknis » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:45 am

Play2X wrote:It pains my heart to think, that he disgraced so many great things like Lord of the Rings, Soul Calibur or Zelda...
Thats one time I want Nintendo to send their lawyers. Strike that infidel down!

For those who feel sad, there's no one stopping you from making them yourself, Not even CrystalMusic himself.
Cheer Up!
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Christen57

Post #28 by Christen57 » Sat May 02, 2020 2:19 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Honestly, everytime anyone banishes those extra rules cards, I just leave. But the reason they became popular is because a lot of people were trolling in customs.

Out of all the times I played ygopro, I have never seen a single card like that. Must be an anime thing, in which case, I never bothered with it.

You had to specifically select the option to allow anime cards to be used in your duel to use any card like this, and I believe it also only worked on the PC version and not the mobile/android/iphone/smartphone version.

Play2X wrote:Hey, Crystal, can you make a list of your archtypes that are actually balanced, fun to play with and against, don't disgrace custom card makers, and are no eyecancer?

I've got my list right here :P
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

james123
Mood:

Post #29 by james123 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:
Debt wrote:No need, most of them play the same. He's creatively bankrupt.

Well, i'm just curious. Wanna see them with my own eyes.

the only way youll get to see them is if you vs them, sorry. thats how it is.

How you're gonna do this bullshit? You blocked Christen, KTeknis, Mike, Neo, and ME!

CrawTheShrimp

Post #30 by CrawTheShrimp » Wed May 27, 2020 9:50 am

KTeknis wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Oof, Stingy.

He has a custom brony deck in which all of his monsters are level 4 effect with 2k attacks and they have immune to everything, they even have an effect to negate any card that negate him searching his deck.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

KTeknis

Post #31 by KTeknis » Thu May 28, 2020 12:27 am

james123 wrote:How you're gonna do this bullshit? You blocked Christen, KTeknis, Mike, Neo, and ME!

Oh? I was finally blocked? Shame. But i once seen an interesting stuff. I might make something out of it.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Debt

Post #32 by Debt » Thu May 28, 2020 1:51 am

CrawTheShrimp wrote:He has a custom brony deck in which all of his monsters are level 4 effect with 2k attacks and they have immune to everything, they even have an effect to negate any card that negate him searching his deck.

Crystalmusic: Only noobs use hand traps

Also Crystalmusic: Deck traps are perfectly balanced if they stop what I don't like forever

Christen57

Post #33 by Christen57 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:57 pm

james123 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:

How you're gonna do this bullshit? You blocked Christen, KTeknis, Mike, Neo, and ME!

KTeknis wrote:
james123 wrote:How you're gonna do this bullshit? You blocked Christen, KTeknis, Mike, Neo, and ME!

Oh? I was finally blocked? Shame. But i once seen an interesting stuff. I might make something out of it.

Wait, you guys can see other people's block lists?

james123
Mood:

Post #34 by james123 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:37 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
KTeknis wrote:
Debt wrote:No need, most of them play the same. He's creatively bankrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-xoV932ipQ

Return to “Custom Cards”