Are These Pretty Balanced?

Post your custom made cards in this forum
jwillie4eva
Mood:

Are These Pretty Balanced?

Post #1 by jwillie4eva » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:51 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=4127209

So I'm not 100% sure about the PSCT, but I think these cards are worded right. Also, I hope these are balanced enough to be considered a fair deck. I'm not sure if I'm going for them to be more of a Meta Deck or a Fun Deck. I just like the idea of a Deck full of Bandits. Why? Because reasons. Ironically, their names are all Armenian (according to Google Translate) for certain elemental lords. I just did that to help with naming. No significant reasoning behind them.

Any advice that you could provide would be nice.

There's no artwork yet, because I'm having a friend hand draw them, but when they're done I'll have them updated. I'm not letting these go live until all problems are solved.

Second batch will feature more Tribute Summon monsters, as well as Extra Deck Support. As you may have guessed, Synchros are definitely going to be a possibility.
Proud creator of the Rabid Archetype. If you want to play them, they're available in the Custom Cards database. Have fun.

Current Deck IRL: Rokkets Budget Build

Current Deck DB: Some kind of Cyberse Deck that doesn't involve Salad

xDEADCENTREx

Post #2 by xDEADCENTREx » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:10 pm

I can only read text variants, so if you want my feedback, I need a copy/paste of the card text onto this site, or something I can read. (Something not reliant on flash player)

jwillie4eva
Mood:

Post #3 by jwillie4eva » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:56 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:I can only read text variants, so if you want my feedback, I need a copy/paste of the card text onto this site, or something I can read. (Something not reliant on flash player)

Jirayinter Bandit of Water
Level 4 - Water
ATK/DEF 1800/1500
Warrior/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can place 1 "Bandit" Counter on it. If this card has a "Bandit" Counter on it, you can remove, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or Lower "Bandit" monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard in Defense Position. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Bandit" card, except "Jirayinter Bandit of Water", from your deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Jirayinter Bandit of Water" once per turn.

Krakter Bandit of Fire
Level 3 - Fire
ATK/DEF 1300/1500
Warrior/Effect
When this monster destroys an Opponent's Monster in battle, you can target 1 set Spell/Trap Card on the field, and place a "Bandit" Counter on it, and if you do, it cannot be activated while a "Bandit" Counter is on it. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Bandit" card, except "Krakter Bandit of Fire", from your deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Krakter Bandit of Fire" once per turn.

Odayinter Bandit of Wind
Level 2 - Wind
ATK/DEF 500/2000
Warrior/Tuner/Effect
When this monster is Special Summoned, you can place one "Bandit" Counter on it. If this monster has a "Bandit" Counter on it, it is unaffected by Card Effects. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Bandit" card, except "Odayinter Bandit of Wind", from your deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Odayinter Bandit of Wind" once per turn.

Yerkirtir Bandit of Earth
Level 4 - Earth
ATK/DEF 1600/1500
Warrior/Effect
When this monster attacks an opponent's monster, you can remove up to 3 "Bandit" Counter from the field, and if you do, this Monster gains attack equal to the number of "Bandit" Counters removed x100. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Bandit" card, except "Yerkirter Bandit of Earth", from your deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Yerkirter Bandit of Earth" once per turn.

Brotherhood of the Bandits
Spell - Normal
Target 1 "Bandit" monster you control with at least 2 "Bandit" counters on it, banish it, and if you do Special Summon "Bandit" monsters from your Graveyard up to the number of "Bandit" counters that were on the Banished monster. You can only activate one "Brotherhood of the Bandits" once per turn.

Those Sticky Bandits!
Trap - Continuous
Target 1 Monster in your opponent's Graveyard, and Special Summon it to the field. If you do, the Special Summoned Monster is treated as "Bandit" monster as long as it's on the field. When the targeted monster leaves the field, destroy this card. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster. You can only use one "Those Sticky Bandits!" once per turn!
Proud creator of the Rabid Archetype. If you want to play them, they're available in the Custom Cards database. Have fun.

Current Deck IRL: Rokkets Budget Build

Current Deck DB: Some kind of Cyberse Deck that doesn't involve Salad

Return to “Custom Cards”