Uh… Apparently my Custom Card got banned.

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zack-ATK

Uh… Apparently my Custom Card got banned.

Post #1 by Zack-ATK » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:21 am

For those curious, I made a custom card titled: “Homura, the Shinobi of Fire”, whose text reads

“If you control a FIRE Warrior-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Equip Spell from your deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of “Homura, the Shinobi of Fire” once per turn. If this card destroyed an opponent’s monster by battle: You can inflict 500 damage to your opponent.”

I posted this card to DuelingBook, but for some odd reason, it got banned immediately. Why is that the case?

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:36 am

Zack-ATK wrote:For those curious, I made a custom card titled: “Homura, the Shinobi of Fire”, whose text reads

“If you control a FIRE Warrior-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Equip Spell from your deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of “Homura, the Shinobi of Fire” once per turn. If this card destroyed an opponent’s monster by battle: You can inflict 500 damage to your opponent.”

I posted this card to DuelingBook, but for some odd reason, it got banned immediately. Why is that the case?

Probably the art used
Buy Floowandereeze

Yugigeek00
Mood:

Post #3 by Yugigeek00 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:25 am

Did you remember to credit the source from where your art came from. Gotta give credit where credit is due.
Credit to Illusion and Koikatsu Party for my 3D avatar picture. 8-)

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #4 by Fredblade » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:17 am

Zack-ATK wrote:For those curious, I made a custom card titled: “Homura, the Shinobi of Fire”, whose text reads

Do you mean the card was deleted or it was set to forbidden? Because if it is the second, it could be that you didn't realize that you set the card's limit to 0 when editing it, which puts the card as forbidden.

Yugigeek00 wrote:Did you remember to credit the source from where your art came from. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

I don't think crediting an author is necessary for a custom card to be approved.

Genexwrecker

Post #5 by Genexwrecker » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:24 am

We have not banned or removed your card.
Official Duelingbook Support staff
Official Duelingbook Resource Judge
Official Duelingbook Tournament Admin.(Other tournament Admin is Runzy)

Return to “Custom Cards”