i rarely play on here anymore. and a list of all my games

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

i rarely play on here anymore. and a list of all my games

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:17 am

i only play on DB when im bored of all 35 my games on ps4: Skyrim, ESO, Call of Duty WWII, Sims 4, Minecraft, GTA V, Fallout 4, Resident evil 4, The Crew Assassins Creed Odyssey, Bioshock, Bloodbourne, CoD Black ops 3, CoD Modern Warfare, Cod 4 Modern Warfare, Castlevania Symphony of The Night, Crossout, Darksiders 2, Destiny, Destiny 2, Farcry Primal, For Honor, Nioh, Outlast 2, Shadow of the colossus, skyforge, tera, the last of us, titanfall 2, ghost recon breakpoint, warframe, burnout paradise, resident evil 5, and resident evil 2.

however this doesnt mean im leaving DB, I will still play on here from time to time. So thats why i didnt put this in the farewell forums, because im NOT leaving DB!
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:21 am

So you rarely play on DB because no one will duel you, got it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Spam Paradise”