sigh...

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrawTheShrimp

Re: sigh...

Post #41 by CrawTheShrimp » Mon May 25, 2020 5:19 am

I swore, CrystalMusic is literally being an attention grabber for this.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #42 by LightCaster » Mon May 25, 2020 9:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and you guys need to learn to reply positively on my posts. something you have never done!

You hardly post anything positive. You're an idiotic and arrogant bully of a neckbeard who throws a temper tantrum if you don't get your way.

As a retail worker, people behave like you do are on my list of people I want to punch in the god damn face because you're incapable of reading properly and getting off your high horse.

As a yugioh player, i'm glad I can say I'm better than you despite having a similar rank, because at least I know I'm bad at the game. You can't handle that fact and hide away in a web of lies and improperly designed custom cards just to feed your incorageable ego.

As someone with Asperger Syndrome, I find you to be offensive and demeaning to people who actually have autism just because you act like an ego-centric douchebag then call yourself autistic to get pity. It's disgusting and shameful.

You are a pitiful creature of a man, if you have any shame left to be refered to as a man, and need a reality check so badly I will personally go to West Allis and give you one since your lazy, good-for-nothing and very much alive parents raised a spoiled brat with little to no social skills that make him likeable at all, can't seem to give you one.

If you wanna act like a god-amongst men, then thank God I don't follow whatever backwards religion you spawned from, because I'd pity those who'd want to follow you.

We're all sick of your shit. Act like a decent person, or stay off the internet and may God find have mercy on your soul. I'm done.

KTeknis

Post #43 by KTeknis » Mon May 25, 2020 1:24 pm

Trust me CrystalMusic, the rule of "Self-Made Custom Cards only" is harder to some people than you thought. After all, customs is customs.
Although i feel that you become desperate to try to enforce that rule. Either way, maybe you can try to fix your relationship with the others first? You know, turn on another new leaf? And no, you do it first since you started it.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Play2X

Post #44 by Play2X » Tue May 26, 2020 11:11 am

All those leaves he has to turn over to become a good person... I pity the tree, that has to give those leaves, because they're wasted.
But joking aside, if he ever wakes up from his delusions, perhaps there is still hope... I just don't see it yet.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #45 by CrawTheShrimp » Tue May 26, 2020 2:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and somehow im the "Toxic" one. HA! now THAT is rich. I never said anything negative to anyone in this post and yet, once again you guys let your egos get to you. You just cant help but be negative about everything i post. you ppl must be fun at parties.

People pointing out that you're wrong isn't negative. Your inability to handle criticism doesn't make criticism negative. You are the toxic one. You sowed the wind, everything else is your reward.

and once again ur bringing up the PAST. im talking about here and now!

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy - 35th president of the United States of America

You still do know that it is still relevant to this topic ? It doesn't matter if its in the past or the present.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

james123
Mood:

Post #46 by james123 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:42 am

james123 wrote:Stop it Crystal, Get some help. If you don't we'll hack into your account to look at every mistake you made... Because we Duelists can see everything....

Wow... People are not giving a SH*T these days...

Markus
Mood:

Post #47 by Markus » Wed May 27, 2020 12:50 pm

[quote="CrystalMusic"]ppl in custom cards claim[/quote]
these few words were enough for me to give up on the thread. i dont want anything to do with what people in custom cards claim. that is a dark and wicked entity.

Christen57

Post #48 by Christen57 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:As an artist, my eyes are naturally atuned to detail. So that little trick wont work on me.

You're an artist? What kind of art do you create?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #49 by CrystalMusic » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:35 am

Christen57 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:As an artist, my eyes are naturally atuned to detail. So that little trick wont work on me.

Fanstasy Art. Swords, Shields, Bows, Arrows, Soldiers, Kings, Queens, Castles, Kingdoms, Dragons, Mythical Creatures, Etc.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Christen57

Post #50 by Christen57 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:09 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Fanstasy Art. Swords, Shields, Bows, Arrows, Soldiers, Kings, Queens, Castles, Kingdoms, Dragons, Mythical Creatures, Etc.

Can you show us some of your art?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #51 by CrystalMusic » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:10 am

Christen57 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:You're an artist? What kind of art do you create?

id have to go digging around my storage room to find my mural i made of a castle, dragon and farmland
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Play2X

Post #52 by Play2X » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

id have to go digging around my storage room to find my mural i made of a castle, dragon and farmland

Well, go ahead. As both a former blacksmith AND someone who tries to enter the bookwriting scene, entertain us with your art.

Return to “Spam Paradise”