sigh...

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

sigh...

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 12:20 am

ppl in custom cards trying to claim someone elses custom card as their own creation...

do ppl not realize that when a custom card is uploaded, its creators name is located on the bottom left of the card??? (Normally the serial number would be located here)

Example: Lets say im dueling a guy named Ken23553 but plays a custom card made by a someone called Mark2611
Look Ken23553, you can try to BS other ppl into believing that card was made by you, but the fact remains that it is not your card but rather, it was created by Mark2611 as Mark2611 is located on the bottom left of the card.
That tactic might work on someone who isnt as observant when it comes to smaller details, but it wont work on me, someone who pays very close attention to small details. As an artist, my eyes are naturally atuned to detail. So that little trick wont work on me.

In essence: Just remember that EVERY custom card has its creators name located at the bottom left of the card. So dont go trying to claim something that you didnt make as yours! It wont work on me! Have a good day!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 am

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 12:51 am

Debt wrote:Image

Apparently you care seeing as you replied to the post!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 22, 2020 1:04 am

There is a thing called Alt Accounts.

Case Closed.

Also, for being "attuned to detail as an artist", you sure missed this major detail....
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 1:16 am

Renji Asuka wrote:There is a thing called Alt Accounts.

Case Closed.

Also, for being "attuned to detail as an artist", you sure missed this major detail....

Alt Accounts never have the EXACT same name, the DB system wont allow you to use the same exact name as another user

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 22, 2020 1:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Case Closed.

Alt Accounts never have the EXACT same name, the DB system wont allow you to use the same exact name as another user

Irrelevant, if the person uses an alt account, to play their card from their main account, they are still the creator of the card whether you like it or not. Now, stop being stupid for once.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 1:23 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Case Closed.

Irrelevant, if the person uses an alt account, to play their card from their main account, they are still the creator of the card whether you like it or not. Now, stop being stupid for once.

Irrelevant??? Its completely Relevant!!! also. how can one stop being stupid when they never were to begin with? you cant stop being something that you never have been.

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 22, 2020 1:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Irrelevant??? Its completely Relevant!!! also. how can one stop being stupid when they never were to begin with? you cant stop being something that you never have been.

You're showing your stupidity right now, you act like people don't have alt accounts, or you think alt accounts have to share a name, I have 2 accounts and they don't share any names, and I'm sure other players do too. The fact you don't think that is possible, shows how stupid you are.

Debt

Post #9 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 1:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

You are literally the only person that has an issue with people using custom cards they haven't made. Everyone else doesn't give 1 iota of concern about this nonissue.

Debt

Post #10 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 1:41 am

Renji Asuka wrote:You're showing your stupidity right now, you act like people don't have alt accounts, or you think alt accounts have to share a name, I have 2 accounts and they don't share any names, and I'm sure other players do too. The fact you don't think that is possible, shows how stupid you are.

Crystal wants to pretend he doesn't have an alt account here

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 1:53 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

You are literally the only person that has an issue with people using custom cards they haven't made. Everyone else doesn't give 1 iota of concern about this nonissue.

GOOD! That makes me different! Id rather be a square instead of part of the circle!

Debt

Post #12 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 2:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
GOOD! That makes me different! Id rather be a square instead of part of the circle!

Being a leper would also make you different. Being a pedant isn't a good trait.

KTeknis

Post #13 by KTeknis » Fri May 22, 2020 2:26 am

Several reason why people user other people's Custom:
1. They are interested in other's cards/archetype.
2. That cards supports their deck.
3. He actually made it, it just either made in their alt account, or he's using alt account.
After all, there's a reason there's an option to make your cards public.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Nightmare in Reality

Post #14 by Nightmare in Reality » Fri May 22, 2020 3:20 am

Why does it matter?

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #15 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri May 22, 2020 4:18 am

it don't matter

especially since you can just copypaste text.
you copy someone elses card. whoop-te-fucking-doo you made someone elses custom with ***your own*** name on it. whats the difference? oh wait, nothing.

but we've learned when crystal knows he's wrong he goes completely silent and ignores.
b

~Gloria~

Post #16 by ~Gloria~ » Fri May 22, 2020 8:07 am

a nice correction to how you referred to crystel, neo. crystal isnt a he, crystal is an "IT", thats how one should totes refer to "IT"

Play2X

Post #17 by Play2X » Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 am

Gosh, I don't even know what to add to this... Crystals stupidity as usual knows no bounds. Especially since ITs cards are usually as fun to look at as a smokers rotten lung.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 11:16 am

and somehow im the "Toxic" one. HA! now THAT is rich. I never said anything negative to anyone in this post and yet, once again you guys let your egos get to you. You just cant help but be negative about everything i post. you ppl must be fun at parties.

Debt

Post #19 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 11:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and somehow im the "Toxic" one. HA! now THAT is rich. I never said anything negative to anyone in this post and yet, once again you guys let your egos get to you. You just cant help but be negative about everything i post. you ppl must be fun at parties.

People pointing out that you're wrong isn't negative. Your inability to handle criticism doesn't make criticism negative. You are the toxic one. You sowed the wind, everything else is your reward.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and somehow im the "Toxic" one. HA! now THAT is rich. I never said anything negative to anyone in this post and yet, once again you guys let your egos get to you. You just cant help but be negative about everything i post. you ppl must be fun at parties.

People pointing out that you're wrong isn't negative. Your inability to handle criticism doesn't make criticism negative. You are the toxic one. You sowed the wind, everything else is your reward.

and once again ur bringing up the PAST. im talking about here and now!

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy - 35th president of the United States of America

Return to “Spam Paradise”