sigh...

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
Debt

Re: sigh...

Post #21 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 12:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:and once again ur bringing up the PAST. im talking about here and now!

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy - 35th president of the United States of America

The past is absolutely pertinent because you still act this way. You can say you've changed all you want but you act in the selfsame way as you did back on DN 6 years ago. Show don't tell.

Play2X

Post #22 by Play2X » Fri May 22, 2020 12:33 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and once again ur bringing up the PAST. im talking about here and now!

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy - 35th president of the United States of America

The past is absolutely pertinent because you still act this way. You can say you've changed all you want but you act in the selfsame way as you did back on DN 6 years ago. Show don't tell.

Also, didn't he already 'turn a new leaf over' a year ago? Didn't change much. Must be a weird law, where change always happens, yet CM himself is immune to those changes. Its probably only a matter of days for the next replay to pop up where CM insults people left, right and center, or tries to tilt them with those stupid-ass decks. Well, lets give IT the benefit of the doubt, and see if CM changed. Won't take too long to find out, right? Like, probably 2 days at most.

Debt

Post #23 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 1:51 pm

Play2X wrote:Also, didn't he already 'turn a new leaf over' a year ago? Didn't change much. Must be a weird law, where change always happens, yet CM himself is immune to those changes. Its probably only a matter of days for the next replay to pop up where CM insults people left, right and center, or tries to tilt them with those stupid-ass decks. Well, lets give IT the benefit of the doubt, and see if CM changed. Won't take too long to find out, right? Like, probably 2 days at most.

His turning new leaf thread was like 2 months ago. He's been acting like a tantrum prone manchild for 6 years. He's basically a Host from Westworld that's stuck in a narrative loop.

Slitina

Post #24 by Slitina » Fri May 22, 2020 2:28 pm

Lemme butcher this quote and HOW it doesn’t relate to you at all change sure yes that’s life but have you changed nope, we look on the past and people still do to learn from them and I wanna really point out did you just grab that quote up your ass because that is COMPLETELY irrelevant to you like they keep giving you time and time where you’re an idiot and your like oh that’s the past forget about it when your the same idiot before and now.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

james123
Mood:

Post #25 by james123 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:49 pm

speedsterduelist always said it would be wrong to use someone else's cards! Because, Well, your other creations will miss you... unless you're LucasJ623 or CPU Iris Heart 2019.... Because people have a choice if they can use someone else's cards that are well... Public to the people.... It's like how Andy tosses his Woody Away...

Renji Asuka

Post #26 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 22, 2020 8:39 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and somehow im the "Toxic" one. HA! now THAT is rich. I never said anything negative to anyone in this post and yet, once again you guys let your egos get to you. You just cant help but be negative about everything i post. you ppl must be fun at parties.

People pointing out that you're wrong isn't negative. Your inability to handle criticism doesn't make criticism negative. You are the toxic one. You sowed the wind, everything else is your reward.

and once again ur bringing up the PAST. im talking about here and now!

Meanwhile you haven't changed, you're still the same shitty person as you always been. You can't handle being wrong, you act like everyone else is "Toxic" when they point out how you're wrong, which in of itself, is toxic of you to do.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrawTheShrimp

Post #27 by CrawTheShrimp » Sun May 24, 2020 10:52 am

Have you ever considered growing up ? People aren't force to use their own customs to duel, its called Customs because people can use others Customs for frick sake.
Venoms need support. Snakes Rain was a lame excuse for Konami not to make supports for it. #ReptileSupportsIn2020

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #28 by CrystalMusic » Sun May 24, 2020 3:44 pm

CrawTheShrimp wrote:Have you ever considered growing up ? People aren't force to use their own customs to duel, its called Customs because people can use others Customs for frick sake.

i need to grow up??? no! thats not the issue here. its ppl who cant read a duel note and honor the request.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Slitina

Post #29 by Slitina » Sun May 24, 2020 3:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
CrawTheShrimp wrote:Have you ever considered growing up ? People aren't force to use their own customs to duel, its called Customs because people can use others Customs for frick sake.

i need to grow up??? no! thats not the issue here. its ppl who cant read a duel note and honor the request.
yes it’s still the issue here your still making a fit about it they don’t need to honour your request like we said a dozen times duel notes aren’t contracts. In brief yes you need to grow up
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #30 by LightCaster » Sun May 24, 2020 4:55 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Dude, I can write an entire college essay and then some on how it's fucking apparent that you need to grow up.

Debt

Post #31 by Debt » Sun May 24, 2020 10:57 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Yes, you need to grow up.

The only person you can control is yourself so stop trying to control others.

Learn how to take losses in stride.

Cultivate good sportsmanship.

Try listening to other players instead of automatically assuming everyone else is wrong.

Realize that this is a 2 player game and stop treating your opponent like your personal punching bag.

For someone that's trying to play their own way you have a lot of problems letting your opponents play their way.

Drop this ridiculous belief that hosting a duel is an invitation to act like a tyrant.

Stop going on childish tantrums when things don't go your way.

Stop trying to coerce people by threat of mass humiliation.

Stop using conditions as a shield for your shitty behavior. At the end of the day not a single condition forces you to push the enter key or submit post, that's your choice.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #32 by CrystalMusic » Mon May 25, 2020 12:39 am

and you guys need to learn to reply positively on my posts. something you have never done!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Slitina

Post #33 by Slitina » Mon May 25, 2020 12:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and you guys need to learn to reply positively on my posts. something you have never done!

Again ignoring what debt says they try to help you but your the one who keeps thinking it’s negative when it clearly isn’t maybe if you post something positive then you might get the positive things you want.

Debt

Post #34 by Debt » Mon May 25, 2020 12:59 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and you guys need to learn to reply positively on my posts. something you have never done!

I'm not going to respond with positive reinforcement when you call someone a retard for being in the right. You've done nothing to earn praise. No one is going to reward trash behavior, that just reinforces it.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #35 by CrystalMusic » Mon May 25, 2020 1:14 am

Debt wrote:

I'm not going to respond with positive reinforcement when you call someone a retard for being in the right. You've done nothing to earn praise. No one is going to reward trash behavior, that just reinforces it.

Debt - "You've done nothing to earn praise"

1: who said i was asking for praise?
2: do you know how many ppl i have reported for the following dueling book rule violations:
- Illegal custom card imagry
- offensive duel notes
- and threats towards my very life?

When you file a report and the judges reply that they have taken action, it most likely means that the report showed someone did violate the rules of the site.

So im sure the site judges have thanked me for my reports against ppl who violate the site rules. It helps keep the site safe and fun for everyone, thats why theres rules!

Debt

Post #36 by Debt » Mon May 25, 2020 1:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:1: who said i was asking for praise?
2: do you know how many ppl i have reported for the following dueling book rule violations:
- Illegal custom card imagry
- offensive duel notes
- and threats towards my very life?

When you file a report and the judges reply that they have taken action, it most likely means that the report showed someone did violate the rules of the site.

So im sure the site judges have thanked me for my reports against ppl who violate the site rules. It helps keep the site safe and fun for everyone, thats why theres rules!

It's abundantly clear you're barely tolerated by the mods. You were literally shadowbanned because they were sick of you in pubchat.

Debt

Post #37 by Debt » Mon May 25, 2020 2:21 am

Slitina wrote:Again ignoring what debt says they try to help you but your the one who keeps thinking it’s negative when it clearly isn’t maybe if you post something positive then you might get the positive things you want.

Crystal doesn't need to post positive things, that doesn't do anything, he needs to start taking actions that yield positive results. But then again we're talking about the manchild who thinks that 1 person being rude to him negates all of his previous negative interactions he instigated.

Nightmare in Reality

Post #38 by Nightmare in Reality » Mon May 25, 2020 3:05 am

Once again, why does it even matter in the first place if someone uses another player's custom cards? What rule prohibits that? Why do you make such a big deal over a nonissue?

Slitina

Post #39 by Slitina » Mon May 25, 2020 3:42 am

True sadly oh well

james123
Mood:

Post #40 by james123 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:31 am

Stop it Crystal, Get some help. If you don't we'll hack into your account to look at every mistake you made... Because we Duelists can see everything....

Return to “Spam Paradise”