sigh...

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

sigh...

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 12:20 am

ppl in custom cards trying to claim someone elses custom card as their own creation...

do ppl not realize that when a custom card is uploaded, its creators name is located on the bottom left of the card??? (Normally the serial number would be located here)

Example: Lets say im dueling a guy named Ken23553 but plays a custom card made by a someone called Mark2611
Look Ken23553, you can try to BS other ppl into believing that card was made by you, but the fact remains that it is not your card but rather, it was created by Mark2611 as Mark2611 is located on the bottom left of the card.
That tactic might work on someone who isnt as observant when it comes to smaller details, but it wont work on me, someone who pays very close attention to small details. As an artist, my eyes are naturally atuned to detail. So that little trick wont work on me.

In essence: Just remember that EVERY custom card has its creators name located at the bottom left of the card. So dont go trying to claim something that you didnt make as yours! It wont work on me! Have a good day!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Debt
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 61

Post #2 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 am

Image

CrystalMusic
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 12:51 am

Debt wrote:Image


Apparently you care seeing as you replied to the post!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Renji Asuka
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 34

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 22, 2020 1:04 am

There is a thing called Alt Accounts.

Case Closed.

Also, for being "attuned to detail as an artist", you sure missed this major detail....

CrystalMusic
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 1:16 am

Renji Asuka wrote:There is a thing called Alt Accounts.

Case Closed.

Also, for being "attuned to detail as an artist", you sure missed this major detail....


Alt Accounts never have the EXACT same name, the DB system wont allow you to use the same exact name as another user
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Renji Asuka
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 34

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 22, 2020 1:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:There is a thing called Alt Accounts.

Case Closed.

Also, for being "attuned to detail as an artist", you sure missed this major detail....


Alt Accounts never have the EXACT same name, the DB system wont allow you to use the same exact name as another user

Irrelevant, if the person uses an alt account, to play their card from their main account, they are still the creator of the card whether you like it or not. Now, stop being stupid for once.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 1:23 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:There is a thing called Alt Accounts.

Case Closed.

Also, for being "attuned to detail as an artist", you sure missed this major detail....


Alt Accounts never have the EXACT same name, the DB system wont allow you to use the same exact name as another user

Irrelevant, if the person uses an alt account, to play their card from their main account, they are still the creator of the card whether you like it or not. Now, stop being stupid for once.


Irrelevant??? Its completely Relevant!!! also. how can one stop being stupid when they never were to begin with? you cant stop being something that you never have been.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Renji Asuka
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:37 am
Reputation: 34

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Fri May 22, 2020 1:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Alt Accounts never have the EXACT same name, the DB system wont allow you to use the same exact name as another user

Irrelevant, if the person uses an alt account, to play their card from their main account, they are still the creator of the card whether you like it or not. Now, stop being stupid for once.


Irrelevant??? Its completely Relevant!!! also. how can one stop being stupid when they never were to begin with? you cant stop being something that you never have been.

You're showing your stupidity right now, you act like people don't have alt accounts, or you think alt accounts have to share a name, I have 2 accounts and they don't share any names, and I'm sure other players do too. The fact you don't think that is possible, shows how stupid you are.

Debt
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 61

Post #9 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 1:40 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Apparently you care seeing as you replied to the post!

You are literally the only person that has an issue with people using custom cards they haven't made. Everyone else doesn't give 1 iota of concern about this nonissue.

Debt
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 61

Post #10 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 1:41 am

Renji Asuka wrote:You're showing your stupidity right now, you act like people don't have alt accounts, or you think alt accounts have to share a name, I have 2 accounts and they don't share any names, and I'm sure other players do too. The fact you don't think that is possible, shows how stupid you are.

Crystal wants to pretend he doesn't have an alt account here

CrystalMusic
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 1:53 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Apparently you care seeing as you replied to the post!

You are literally the only person that has an issue with people using custom cards they haven't made. Everyone else doesn't give 1 iota of concern about this nonissue.


GOOD! That makes me different! Id rather be a square instead of part of the circle!
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Debt
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 61

Post #12 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 2:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
GOOD! That makes me different! Id rather be a square instead of part of the circle!

Being a leper would also make you different. Being a pedant isn't a good trait.

KTeknis
User avatar
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Reputation: 7

Post #13 by KTeknis » Fri May 22, 2020 2:26 am

Several reason why people user other people's Custom:
1. They are interested in other's cards/archetype.
2. That cards supports their deck.
3. He actually made it, it just either made in their alt account, or he's using alt account.
After all, there's a reason there's an option to make your cards public.

Nightmare in Reality
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:07 am
Reputation: 1

Post #14 by Nightmare in Reality » Fri May 22, 2020 3:20 am

Why does it matter?

Neo_Fire_Sonic
User avatar
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:57 am
Reputation: 14

Post #15 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri May 22, 2020 4:18 am

it don't matter

especially since you can just copypaste text.
you copy someone elses card. whoop-te-fucking-doo you made someone elses custom with ***your own*** name on it. whats the difference? oh wait, nothing.

but we've learned when crystal knows he's wrong he goes completely silent and ignores.
b

~Gloria~
User avatar
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:44 am
Reputation: 1

Post #16 by ~Gloria~ » Fri May 22, 2020 8:07 am

a nice correction to how you referred to crystel, neo. crystal isnt a he, crystal is an "IT", thats how one should totes refer to "IT"
Image

Play2X
User avatar
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:13 pm
Reputation: 5
Location: Bonn, NRW, Germany

Post #17 by Play2X » Fri May 22, 2020 9:41 am

Gosh, I don't even know what to add to this... Crystals stupidity as usual knows no bounds. Especially since ITs cards are usually as fun to look at as a smokers rotten lung.

CrystalMusic
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 11:16 am

and somehow im the "Toxic" one. HA! now THAT is rich. I never said anything negative to anyone in this post and yet, once again you guys let your egos get to you. You just cant help but be negative about everything i post. you ppl must be fun at parties.
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis

Debt
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 61

Post #19 by Debt » Fri May 22, 2020 11:55 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and somehow im the "Toxic" one. HA! now THAT is rich. I never said anything negative to anyone in this post and yet, once again you guys let your egos get to you. You just cant help but be negative about everything i post. you ppl must be fun at parties.

People pointing out that you're wrong isn't negative. Your inability to handle criticism doesn't make criticism negative. You are the toxic one. You sowed the wind, everything else is your reward.

Image

CrystalMusic
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:and somehow im the "Toxic" one. HA! now THAT is rich. I never said anything negative to anyone in this post and yet, once again you guys let your egos get to you. You just cant help but be negative about everything i post. you ppl must be fun at parties.

People pointing out that you're wrong isn't negative. Your inability to handle criticism doesn't make criticism negative. You are the toxic one. You sowed the wind, everything else is your reward.

Image


and once again ur bringing up the PAST. im talking about here and now!

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy - 35th president of the United States of America
"Don't get mixed up between my personality and my attitude. My personality is me and my attitude is based on how you treat me" - Roxanne Lewis


Return to “Spam Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests