-_- really?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

-_- really?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri May 15, 2020 2:33 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-18300530

Space Warrior Bugus: discard one card from the hand summon one dark magician from the deck or hand
He didnt even discard a card to use the effect!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Fri May 15, 2020 2:46 am

He isn't using psct so you can't know if the discard is a cost or part of the card effect so he could be doing everything right. There's no semicolon to denote a cost nor is there a "then" so there's no indication of sequence order. You should applaud him because he's doing exactly what you do.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #3 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Fri May 15, 2020 3:02 am

i'm glad that not all of us have a crystalmusic inside of us
and only crystal has a crystalmusic inside of him

besides though, i don't know whats worse, the horrible psct of kingduels cards or crystals broken cards/random complaining about nothing
b

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Fri May 15, 2020 3:17 am

His psct isn't horrible rather it's non-existent. But by the standards crystal put out he cannot tell the creator of the card how his own card works and simply has to accept that's how his cards function. Kingduels' cards are the logical conclusion of crystal's anti-psct mentality.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Sat May 16, 2020 12:51 am

Can you stop making callout posts? It doesn't help the lack of the case you make for yourself.

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 16, 2020 12:58 am

God dammit, I had hoped CrystalMusic had stop posting permanently....
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Sat May 16, 2020 1:13 am

Renji Asuka wrote:God dammit, I had hoped CrystalMusic had stop posting permanently....

naw son... u cant stop the unstoppable
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 16, 2020 1:23 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:God dammit, I had hoped CrystalMusic had stop posting permanently....

Actually, you're just stupid, nothing more.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Sat May 16, 2020 1:44 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

wow, throwing insults at someone who hasnt said anything about you. you must be fun at parties!

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 16, 2020 1:49 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

wow, throwing insults at someone who hasnt said anything about you. you must be fun at parties!

Throwing insults? Nah, its what you have shown every time you post here.

You constantly make call out threads, you constantly make posts about other people's customs being "op" while yours is just as bad and for some reason, you're blind to it. When you ask for help, and people genuinely try to give it, you throw a fucking fit. Hell you even said you would turn over a new leaf, it didn't even last a day. Then you try to blame mental illnesses for the way you behave. So yes, you're stupid. Truth hurts, but the truth is something you should hear.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Sat May 16, 2020 2:07 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Actually, you're just stupid, nothing more.

You constantly make call out threads, you constantly make posts about other people's customs being "op" while yours is just as bad and for some reason, you're blind to it. When you ask for help, and people genuinely try to give it, you throw a fucking fit. Hell you even said you would turn over a new leaf, it didn't even last a day. Then you try to blame mental illnesses for the way you behave. So yes, you're stupid. Truth hurts, but the truth is something you should hear.

i could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a better reply than that

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 16, 2020 2:13 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Obviously you can't, since what I said is the truth.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Sat May 16, 2020 2:17 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Throwing insults? Nah, its what you have shown every time you post here.

Obviously you can't, since what I said is the truth.

my reply went over your head... oh... wait

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #14 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sat May 16, 2020 2:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Here ya go, from your favorite "retard"
b

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Sat May 16, 2020 2:34 am

I have a career TYVM why do u think i havnt been on DB lately?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #16 by LightCaster » Sat May 16, 2020 3:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:I have a career TYVM why do u think i havnt been on DB lately?

Do I have to explain to you again how you're a liar?

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 16, 2020 3:25 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:I have a career TYVM why do u think i havnt been on DB lately?

Do I have to explain to you again how you're a liar?

Nah Crystal Music does have a career! A career in bullshit! :lol:

Return to “Spam Paradise”