seeing as some ppl still dont get it, let me tell you ONE LAST TIME

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

seeing as some ppl still dont get it, let me tell you ONE LAST TIME

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:16 pm

When my duel notes say: Self-made Custom Cards Only: This means:
- 100% of the cards in your deck must be custom
- 100% of the custom cards must have been created by the account you are currently using.

This means
- Not a Single TCG/OCG (or fan-made remake) is allowed
- Cards must contain your name at the bottom left of the card (All custom cards contain its creators name at the bottom left of the card, if the name of the account you are currently using is not the name located at the bottom left of the card: then it is NOT your creation. So dont try to lie saying its yours when the name says otherwise)

i made this post to help "Clear" things up for those who dont get what my duel notes mean.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:53 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:When my duel notes say: Self-made Custom Cards Only: This means:
- 100% of the custom cards must have been created by the account you are currently using.

This means
- Cards must contain your name at the bottom left of the card (All custom cards contain its creators name at the bottom left of the card, if the name of the account you are currently using is not the name located at the bottom left of the card: then it is NOT your creation. So dont try to lie saying its yours when the name says otherwise)

i made this post to help "Clear" things up for those who dont get what my duel notes mean.

Or you could just stop being an arrogant dickhole about the whole thing. Since DUEL NOTES ARE NOT CONTRACTS

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:36 pm

LightCaster wrote:Or you could just stop being an arrogant dickhole about the whole thing. Since DUEL NOTES ARE NOT CONTRACTS

and you prove yet again that you cant reply to a single topic of mine in a positive manner even when the inital topic had nothing negative in the first place.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:07 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:Or you could just stop being an arrogant dickhole about the whole thing. Since DUEL NOTES ARE NOT CONTRACTS

and you prove yet again that you cant reply to a single topic of mine in a positive manner even when the inital topic had nothing negative in the first place.

STOP BEING AN EGOMANIAC AND A HYPOCRITE AND MAYBE I'LL BE NICER. UNTIL THEN, I'LL KEEP POSTING NEGATIVELY

Debt

Post #5 by Debt » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:37 pm

Why does it matter?

NiwatoriFTW

Post #6 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:53 pm

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:48 pm

CrystalMusic, STOP BEING A FUCKING CUNT, you know DAMN WELL, that even IF people abide by your "rules" you'd change them mid fucking game through your cards and what they do just so you can win and berate other players on the forum.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #8 by Darkraiclone » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:43 am

Okay, CrystalMusic, I know that you're not gonna listen to this, because you never listen to anything anyone says to you unless it's to fight, but just stop, seriously just stop. It's clear that nobody on this site respects you in anyway shape or form, mainly because you have given them plenty of reason not to respect you. What do I mean by this? Simple.

Gameplay wise, you're not a good sport in the slightest seeing that you establish made up rules that have nothing to do with the game and then make up new rules only if they benefit you only to say that your opponent is garbage because they weren't following them while you don't have to abide by said rules and thus starting a fight between you and your opponent which then results in you blocking them, I.E. Taking the coward's way out in settling an argument, then after said duel, you decide to go to the Spam Paradise section where you proceed to whine and cry about a game that didn't go your way.

In the forums, you more or less come here to berate other players simply because you either A: Couldn't win against them and thus state they broke your rules that you made up because you were losing or B: To complain and whine about players who don't read your duel notes as you treat them as contracts. And the sad part is that you post them thinking that people on here are going to take you seriously, when in reality, everyone knows what you're like and they know that nothing you say should be taken seriously in the slightest, and the reason people don't take you seriously is because you treat everyone like garbage.

I'm sure that the ones who "harass you" were more than likely trying to help you at one point in time, but due to you simply not listening and then berating and insulting them, they gave up on you and are treating you exactly how you act, like an asshole, and why is that? Because you act like an asshole by acting as if everything you do is 100% correct while everyone else is wrong, which is not a good way to go through life.

Like I said, you're probably not gonna read this, hell, knowing you you'll probably just hurl some insult at me or try to denounce what I'm saying is wrong by making up some BS excuse. But still I feel like this needed to be posted, because these forums of yours aren't funny anymore, they're just sad, because it honestly feels like you're doing this just to have people come here and berate you, and the saddest part is that deep down whether you admit it or not, I think that you know that you are doing it for that reason.

With that said, this is the last time that I'll be commenting on your posts, because honestly, you're not worth it anymore.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Slitina

Post #9 by Slitina » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:23 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:Okay, CrystalMusic, I know that you're not gonna listen to this, because you never listen to anything anyone says to you unless it's to fight, but just stop, seriously just stop. It's clear that nobody on this site respects you in anyway shape or form, mainly because you have given them plenty of reason not to respect you. What do I mean by this? Simple.

Gameplay wise, you're not a good sport in the slightest seeing that you establish made up rules that have nothing to do with the game and then make up new rules only if they benefit you only to say that your opponent is garbage because they weren't following them while you don't have to abide by said rules and thus starting a fight between you and your opponent which then results in you blocking them, I.E. Taking the coward's way out in settling an argument, then after said duel, you decide to go to the Spam Paradise section where you proceed to whine and cry about a game that didn't go your way.

In the forums, you more or less come here to berate other players simply because you either A: Couldn't win against them and thus state they broke your rules that you made up because you were losing or B: To complain and whine about players who don't read your duel notes as you treat them as contracts. And the sad part is that you post them thinking that people on here are going to take you seriously, when in reality, everyone knows what you're like and they know that nothing you say should be taken seriously in the slightest, and the reason people don't take you seriously is because you treat everyone like garbage.

I'm sure that the ones who "harass you" were more than likely trying to help you at one point in time, but due to you simply not listening and then berating and insulting them, they gave up on you and are treating you exactly how you act, like an asshole, and why is that? Because you act like an asshole by acting as if everything you do is 100% correct while everyone else is wrong, which is not a good way to go through life.

Like I said, you're probably not gonna read this, hell, knowing you you'll probably just hurl some insult at me or try to denounce what I'm saying is wrong by making up some BS excuse. But still I feel like this needed to be posted, because these forums of yours aren't funny anymore, they're just sad, because it honestly feels like you're doing this just to have people come here and berate you, and the saddest part is that deep down whether you admit it or not, I think that you know that you are doing it for that reason.

With that said, this is the last time that I'll be commenting on your posts, because honestly, you're not worth it anymore.

Well said.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Doru

Post #11 by Doru » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:00 am

In my honest opinion, im new and i really enjoy when you shitpost like this and, in any place in your mind, you really think any gonna buy your tears so that make this shit more funny!.. your egoism, your personality absolutly hypocrite and egomania is like fresh water in Summer. Please, dont stop be an fucking asshole

Play2X

Post #12 by Play2X » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:05 pm

Doru wrote:In my honest opinion, im new and i really enjoy when you shitpost like this and, in any place in your mind, you really think any gonna buy your tears so that make this shit more funny!.. your egoism, your personality absolutly hypocrite and egomania is like fresh water in Summer. Please, dont stop be an fucking asshole

The good side in me wants him to stop and mend his ways, if there is any chance left.
The evil one wants to see him continue making fun out of himself again and again and again.
Unfortunately I usually tend more to the good side, so... @ IT:
Please, for the love of god, stop already, before you take more than just damage to your ego!

Christen57

Post #13 by Christen57 » Sun May 03, 2020 6:18 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:When my duel notes say: Self-made Custom Cards Only: This means:

This means

Okay, having rules to prohibit board wipes, mystic mine, monsters with over 2500 atk, and fusion summoning without polymerization is one thing, but what exactly is the issue with someone using customs made by someone else, and what's stopping people who want to use customs made by someone else from simply creating their own custom card that is an exact copy of someone else's custom card to trick you into thinking that they are using their own custom card with their own name on the bottom left corner of the card? Why can't people be allowed to use whatever they want as long as it is fair and balanced?

~Gloria~

Post #14 by ~Gloria~ » Thu May 07, 2020 4:33 am

i totally love how i started something~ IT is now how some ppl refer to crystalmusic, and it is totes hilarious

Return to “Spam Paradise”