My reply to ppl who "Worship" Mystic Mine

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

My reply to ppl who "Worship" Mystic Mine

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:56 pm

Ppl and playing Mystic Mine and worshipping it like its some sort of "God"

Opponent: Activates Mystic Mine "HAHA! I win! U got nothing on God Tier Mystic Mine!!!"

Me: Oh really? THIS is what i think of your "GOD!!!" *Activates Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell discarding a spell from hand for the cost. "Where's your "God" now?!?!?!"

And just to clear this up, i posted this for the LOLZ
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:04 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:Ppl and playing Mystic Mine and worshipping it like its some sort of "God"

Opponent: Activates Mystic Mine "HAHA! I win! U got nothing on God Tier Mystic Mine!!!"

Me: Oh really? THIS is what i think of your "GOD!!!" *Activates Cursed Seal of The Forbidden Spell discarding a spell from hand for the cost. "Where's your "God" now?!?!?!"

If you posted it as a joke, it's not funny.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:09 pm

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:Ppl and playing Mystic Mine and worshipping it like its some sort of "God"

Welp, then its not my fault you dont have a sense of humor.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #4 by LightCaster » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:15 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Welp, then its not my fault you dont have a sense of humor.

I've actually been told I have a pretty sophisticated sense of humor. This joke has no structure and no punchline. This is just you spouting random nonsense and amalgimating it into a "joke". You write jokes like you write your effects: lazy.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #5 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:06 pm

that trap is considered "removal" stop being a hypocrite crystal
b

james123
Mood:

Post #6 by james123 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:07 pm

Actually I can just Counter Counter, Rebirth of Parshath, or any Counter Trap that can counter a Trap.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:38 pm

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:that trap is considered "removal" stop being a hypocrite crystal

u need to learn my play style: i dont mind removal as long as its by battle or a common trap like trap hole, acid trap hole or negation

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #8 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:00 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:that trap is considered "removal" stop being a hypocrite crystal

u need to learn my play style: i dont mind removal as long as its by battle or a common trap like trap hole, acid trap hole or negation

Your "play-style" is cheating, and being a hypocrite. I think we all know this very well.
b

Renji Asuka

Post #9 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:49 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Oh, so you'd be fine with a board of Apollousa, Savage Borreload, as well as any other negate card on field used against you!
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #10 by Christen57 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:02 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Your "play-style" is cheating, and being a hypocrite. I think we all know this very well.

Not to mention he bashed this guy for using cards to increase his monsters' ATK while he himself has a Field Spell in his hand that does the same thing. https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=17555930

Return to “Spam Paradise”