Easy and Simple

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Easy and Simple

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:11 pm

ok so alot of ppl say im nothing but rude, however thats false, im polite as long as ppl can respect the rules in my duel notes.

so ill make an easy and simple deal for everyone who wishes to duel against me:
1: read my profile for the rules for all my duels and try your best to use a deck that can obide by those rules
2: read the duel note and try your best to follow it.

thats all you need to do. 2 simple things that only require:
- A bit of reading
- About a minute of your time to read
- And (if needed) a few minutes to make a deck that can follow the duel note and my profile.

If you can do these then I can promise you a clean and friendly duel.
If not? then just dont duel against me, because if you cant take the time to read my profile or duel note and u step up to the plate, dont be mad at me when i throw a curveball and you swing and miss.

simple and easy.

have a good day.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #2 by Debt » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:25 pm

You call people faggot for using equip spells. When you also use equip spells.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:39 pm

Debt wrote:You call people faggot for using equip spells. When you also use equip spells.

its moon mirror shield i have an issue with. others like axe of despair, mage power, and united we stand i have no issued with as long as the equips are used on a monster that is based on equips like maha vailo, or armed protector dragon. or a mosnter with 3200 or more original atk to create a massive beatstick.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:42 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:its moon mirror shield i have an issue with. others like axe of despair, mage power, and united we stand i have no issued with as long as the equips are used on a monster that is based on equips like maha vailo, or armed protector dragon. or a mosnter with 3200 or more original atk to create a massive beatstick.

You called a custom megaman nt deck maker a bitch even when they were insanely underpowered. You also insulted a dude for using Axe of Despair.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:04 pm

CrystalMusic, your "rules" are LITERALLY NOTHING MORE than a MENTALLY RETARDED PILE OF SHIT, you constantly change the rules MID FUCKING GAME. Hell you use cards that would CLEARLY violate your rules if people made cards deliberately that changed the rules of the game.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #6 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:45 pm

"ur retarded"
"ur retarded"

you are, nothing but rude.
b

Debt

Post #7 by Debt » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:52 pm

Of course crystal abandons ship when exposed as a charlatan

Play2X

Post #9 by Play2X » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:51 pm

Heck, alone in his post he lied like atleast 3 times. The biggest one is that it takes just a minute to read his additional 793 rules. At this point, reading a german laws book is faster than reading ITs dueling notes and profile notes.

KTeknis

Post #10 by KTeknis » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:35 am

The problem here is that it's actually neither Easy nor Simple. Here's my opinion on it:
1. Your Duel Note itself usually is hard to follow by itself. For example, the "Self-Made Custom Card Only". Just because you can mass produce tons of custom cards doesn't mean everyone can too. Some of the stuff that might slow them down is because they trying to balance their cards, or because they're still new to Customs in general.
2. Nobody is actually willing to read someone's profile before dueling someone. Even when someone does, the amount of rules there might make someone flat out refuses to duel you in best case, or ignore it in worst case.
3. Lastly, you like to make another rules IN-DUEL, just because you didn't like the cards the opponent is playing, with a justification that, as you said, Word to word: "i decide what is and isnt allowed in MY duels". (And trust me, i readed your profile. NONE says about material reduction cards.)

Welp, that's all for my venting.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Christen57

Post #11 by Christen57 » Sun May 03, 2020 6:45 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:You call people faggot for using equip spells. When you also use equip spells.

its moon mirror shield i have an issue with. others like axe of despair, mage power, and united we stand i have no issued with as long as the equips are used on a monster that is based on equips like maha vailo, or armed protector dragon. or a mosnter with 3200 or more original atk to create a massive beatstick.

What is "based on equips" supposed to mean? I ask this because right now you're basically saying that you only allow the use of axe of depair on monsters who you subjectively deem "fit" or "worthy" or something, to wield axe of despair.

Shugunou

Post #12 by Shugunou » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:58 am

I think he means that if the card has a continuous effect that is only active when equipped with another card.

Return to “Spam Paradise”