HAHAHA! They rage quit because of my decks theme!

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

HAHAHA! They rage quit because of my decks theme!

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:26 pm

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #2 by LightCaster » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:31 pm

Dude. Stop. Seriously. This is getting ridiculous. And you want people to not treat you like shit? Fucking stop this shit

Doru

Post #3 by Doru » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:03 am

crystalmusic... man.... do you have any friend...?

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:40 am

No, they quit cause of your bullshit rules that you change on the fly. And again, stop being a stupid cunt. And here I thought you "turned a new leaf" and you still pull this shit...
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:52 am

Renji Asuka wrote:No, they quit cause of your bullshit rules that you change on the fly. And again, stop being a stupid cunt. And here I thought you "turned a new leaf" and you still pull this shit...

oh really? whats this then? https://imgur.com/p6N0hTN
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:52 am

Doru wrote:crystalmusic... man.... do you have any friend...?

https://imgur.com/p6N0hTN yes i do: 51 of them

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #7 by LightCaster » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:00 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Doru wrote:crystalmusic... man.... do you have any friend...?

https://imgur.com/p6N0hTN yes i do: 51 of them

They're doing it out of pitty you arrogant little shit! PITY because you are a whiny sack of shit when you lose and are literally the most uncomprehendingly and most annoyingly arrogant son of a bitch that has EVER graced the fucking game.

These are people who want you to shut the fuck up when you bitch and moan.

So do us a fucking favor. If you don't want to be treated like shit. STOP BEING A JACKASS. It's that fucking simple.

Why will you NEVER in a thousand fucking years comprehend that you are a piece of shit with an ego the size of a fucking red giant?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:07 am

LightCaster wrote:So do us a fucking favor. If you don't want to be treated like shit. STOP BEING A JACKASS. It's that fucking simple.

says the one throwing insults at me

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:So do us a fucking favor. If you don't want to be treated like shit. STOP BEING A JACKASS. It's that fucking simple.

says the one throwing insults at me

This is coming from the guy, who made a callout post wanting expecting us to make fun of this person. You are cherry picking what I'm telling you to fit your fucking needs and that needs to stop. You know you're in the fucking wrong, so cut that shit out.

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:54 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:No, they quit cause of your bullshit rules that you change on the fly. And again, stop being a stupid cunt. And here I thought you "turned a new leaf" and you still pull this shit...

A bunch of your alts LOL

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:15 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

A bunch of your alts LOL

Wow, did you think of that one yourself? or did your mother help you?

Runzy
Mood:

Post #12 by Runzy » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:45 pm

God pls stop making threads it's getting really cringy now.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:06 pm

Runzy wrote:God pls stop making threads it's getting really cringy now.

then tell ppl to stop posting photos of me, that were from videos of me in my house, without my consent. because posting a photo of someone wtihout consent is illegal, its called copywright infingment.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:10 pm

also, umm, no offense, but if you have an issue with my threads, thtas fine, but nothing can be done if i post a thread unless the thread violates the rules. so unless my threads violate the rules, theres nothing no one can do about me posting them in the spam paradise forum.

Debt

Post #15 by Debt » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:23 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:then tell ppl to stop posting photos of me, that were from videos of me in my house, without my consent. because posting a photo of someone wtihout consent is illegal, its called copywright infingment.

Videos you made viewable to the public. It's not like people here went to your house and snapped some photos of you. It's literally frames from a video, that again, you posted for public viewing. It's not copyright infringement if there is no copyrighted material that was registered. Even if you go through all these hoops, fair use is a thing.

Renji Asuka

Post #16 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Now you see why CrystalMusic gets so much hate, this shit never ends. The fact mods won't do anything about them is dumb.

Runzy
Mood:

Post #17 by Runzy » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:54 pm

I mean I still won't go out of my way to harass him. He should really just not post all this stuff on here as no one cares and it just makes him come off as an asshole.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Play2X

Post #18 by Play2X » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:31 pm

I wonder if IT ever might get to the conclusion that this deck is just one of his most nightmare inducing pieces of garbage he ever created? That guy has a ton of (horribly) designed decks, but that one is probably one of the worst. Heck, if I were to be locked in a room with that guy for a duel, and he used that shit, I'd rather hang myself than deal with him. And this isn't about the theme, I mean, nobody gives a f**k if IT wants to roll in the hay with some animals, he is free to do that as he likes as long as it doesn't violate any laws.

Return to “Spam Paradise”