omg, how low does ones iq have to be to ask this?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

omg, how low does ones iq have to be to ask this?

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Me: *is hosting in custom cards format with duel note: "Customs Only. No Pends."
Random person: "Can i use Real cards?"
Me: "What does my duel note say?"
Random person: "Customs Only. No Pends."
Me: "Your answer is in the duel note"
Random Person: So thats a no? i cant use real cards?"
Me: -_- "OBVIOUSLY!"

Seriously do ppl not use that organ between their ears??? Cmon man, it aint rocket science.

Note: im not trying to sound rude but: if you ask a dumb question, prepare to receive a dumb answer.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Water Law

Post #2 by Water Law » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Pics or it didn't happen.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:32 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:Me: *is hosting in custom cards format with duel note: "Customs Only. No Pends."

Seriously do ppl not use that organ between their ears??? Cmon man, it aint rocket science.

Note: im not trying to sound rude but: if you ask a dumb question, prepare to receive a dumb answer.

You're not trying to sound rude but you're making a post making fun of them anyway. If you don't wanna sound like you're making fun of them, don't post.

Christen57

Post #4 by Christen57 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:08 am

Water Law wrote:Pics or it didn't happen.

And I thought CrystalMusic was like a teenager or something.

Slitina

Post #5 by Slitina » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:52 am

Christen57 wrote:

"When someone joins your duel and you see a non-custom"
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:59 am

CrystalMusic wrote:Me: *is hosting in custom cards format with duel note: "Customs Only. No Pends."

And here you go with your bullshit toxicity. Great job harassing the person. There is nothing wrong with asking. So stop being a cunt.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:21 am

Renji Asuka wrote:

And here you go with your bullshit toxicity. Great job harassing the person. There is nothing wrong with asking. So stop being a cunt.

and how was any of what i said to this person toxic??? no where in that chat was i rude. jeez u need to learn how to read, just like 95% of the ppl i vs
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:08 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

and how was any of what i said to this person toxic??? no where in that chat was i rude. jeez u need to learn how to read, just like 95% of the ppl i vs

Stop trying to justify yourself, you're being a dick to the person, not only that, you LITERALLY HAVE IT IN THE TITLE that they have "low IQ" so YES, your behavior IS toxic. Again, stop being a cunt.

Christen57

Post #9 by Christen57 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:38 am

Slitina wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

"When someone joins your duel and you see a non-custom"

Yup. Turns out he's a fully grown man... acting so immature, plus he just blocked me for no reason :(

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:43 am

stop posting that without my consent, u do that again without my permission and i WILL file a lawsuit on you for copywright. You cannot distirbute ppls faces without consent

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:44 am

according to attorney Smith. He said anytime you take someone else's photo from a social media page and repost without permission - even if you are in the picture - you are breaking the law. "They are using the image when they do not have the permission to do so," Smith said. "That is copyright infringement.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #12 by LightCaster » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:53 am

CrystalMusic wrote:according to attorney Smith. He said anytime you take someone else's photo from a social media page and repost without permission - even if you are in the picture - you are breaking the law. "They are using the image when they do not have the permission to do so," Smith said. "That is copyright infringement.

So we're adding this to the list of things you don't know.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #13 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:55 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:according to attorney Smith. He said anytime you take someone else's photo from a social media page and repost without permission - even if you are in the picture - you are breaking the law. "They are using the image when they do not have the permission to do so," Smith said. "That is copyright infringement.

So we're adding this to the list of things you don't know.

says the one who ignores what an Attorney said.

Debt

Post #14 by Debt » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:58 am

Your likeness is not an intellectual property, artistic, musical, literary, or dramatic work nor is it software

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:59 am

Debt wrote:Your likeness is not an intellectual property, artistic, musical, literary, or dramatic work nor is it software

my face is, its part of my body. my body is my property

Debt

Post #16 by Debt » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:05 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:Your likeness is not an intellectual property, artistic, musical, literary, or dramatic work nor is it software

my face is, its part of my body. my body is my property

Your face isn't any of the above and thus isn't protected by copyright. And even so non-commercial use and fair use are a thing.

Christen57

Post #17 by Christen57 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:30 am

CrystalMusic wrote:u do that again without my permission and i WILL file a lawsuit on you for copywright.

GO AHEAD AND FILE IT
GO
AHEAD
AND
FILE
IT

I'M WAITING

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #18 by | Hanverid | » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:37 am

CrystalMusic wrote:says the one who ignores what an Attorney said.

Once you upload something in the internet, it no longer belongs to you.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:45 am

First, it's only copyright infringement IF the work is copyrighted to begin with. So no, you DO not have a case.

Debt

Post #20 by Debt » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:03 am

crystal's totally a hotshot lawyer btw
/s

Return to “Spam Paradise”