omg, how low does ones iq have to be to ask this?

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
LightCaster
Mood:

Re: omg, how low does ones iq have to be to ask this?

Post #21 by LightCaster » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:39 am

Debt wrote:crystal's totally a hotshot lawyer btw
/s

If he gets in trouble enough for his harassment that actually causes a person to commit suicide and is tried, he can represent himself even if other people believe he's a lawyer. Which will add to his sentence by illegally practicing law without a license. And if the state of Wisconsin has a law that states that enticing the idea of suicide is also considered a criminal offense, which it does because telling them to do it would be assisted suicide.

In total if CrystalMusic was found guilty, he would serve:

11 years in prison (Based on Wisconsin laws.)
$20,000 in legal fees.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #22 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:03 pm

| Hanverid | wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:says the one who ignores what an Attorney said.

Once you upload something in the internet, it no longer belongs to you.

if that was the case how come google images says "Image may be subject to copywright"
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #23 by CrystalMusic » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:according to attorney Smith. He said anytime you take someone else's photo from a social media page and repost without permission - even if you are in the picture - you are breaking the law. "They are using the image when they do not have the permission to do so," Smith said. "That is copyright infringement.

First, it's only copyright infringement IF the work is copyrighted to begin with. So no, you DO not have a case.

everything i upload has a disclaimer that you cannot use any part of it in any way without my consent

suck on this: © All Uploads Are a Property Of Chris Conrad, You Do Not Have Permission To Re-Use Or Publish Any Part of them Without My Written Approval.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #24 by Renji Asuka » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:20 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:according to attorney Smith. He said anytime you take someone else's photo from a social media page and repost without permission - even if you are in the picture - you are breaking the law. "They are using the image when they do not have the permission to do so," Smith said. "That is copyright infringement.

First, it's only copyright infringement IF the work is copyrighted to begin with. So no, you DO not have a case.

everything i upload has a disclaimer that you cannot use any part of it in any way without my consent

suck on this: © All Uploads Are a Property Of Chris Conrad, You Do Not Have Permission To Re-Use Or Publish Any Part of them Without My Written Approval.

A disclaimer is NOT a claim of copyright, you actually have to file for your works to be copyrighted BEFORE you can even claim a copyright claim, not have a disclaimer saying it is when it obviously isn't. Especially when filing for copyright, can cost a pretty penny.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Debt

Post #25 by Debt » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:58 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:A disclaimer is NOT a claim of copyright, you actually have to file for your works to be copyrighted BEFORE you can even claim a copyright claim, not have a disclaimer saying it is when it obviously isn't. Especially when filing for copyright, can cost a pretty penny.

Lawyer who runs his own law firm at age 27/28 btw. Completely, 100% believable story.

james123
Mood:

Post #26 by james123 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:14 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:stop posting that without my consent, u do that again without my permission and i WILL file a lawsuit on you for copywright. You cannot distirbute ppls faces without consent

You can't file a Lawsuit about faces! What are you? Some kind of Trademark Troll?

Runzy
Mood:

Post #27 by Runzy » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:42 pm

Question the threads you make before posting them. I wish I could hide spam paradise not to see them.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

Christen57

Post #28 by Christen57 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:04 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
| Hanverid | wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:says the one who ignores what an Attorney said.

Once you upload something in the internet, it no longer belongs to you.

if that was the case how come google images says "Image may be subject to copywright"

First of all, I went to one of your youtube videos that you uploaded that had your face in it, and took a screenshot of that. I didn't get the image from google images.

Second of all, "Images may be subject" is not the same as "Images are subject".

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Ever heard of fair use? Even if your face somehow is subject to copyright, I can use parts of other people's videos without their permission as long as it is fair use, based on the following criteria:
the purpose and character of your use
the nature of the copyrighted work
the amount and substantiality of the portion taken, and
the effect of the use upon the potential market.

The purpose of my use was to show how someone as old as you could act so immature at times.
The nature of the work was not malicious in any way.
The amount of work used was extremely small. It was less than a quarter of a second worth of your original video, since a screenshot is basically 1 frame.
Finally, what I've done has little to no effect on the market. I have not profited, and will not profit, off of distributing this, and this has little to no effect on your ability to make money, since your channel that I got this from is too small, has too little subscribers, and has too little views for you to profit off of it anyway.
Source: https://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/fair-use/four-factors/
http://archive.vn/UPNgW

With that said, it's nice to know you get triggered over your own public face that you uploaded publicly being shown on the internet.....

ImageImageImage

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #29 by Darkraiclone » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:41 am

Actually, I believe that this image may be far better IMO.

Everyone's favorite crybaby.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #30 by CrystalMusic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:49 am

Christen57 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
| Hanverid | wrote:Once you upload something in the internet, it no longer belongs to you.

First of all, I went to one of your youtube videos that you uploaded that had your face in it, and took a screenshot of that. I didn't get the image from google images.

Second of all, "Images may be subject" is not the same as "Images are subject".

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:First, it's only copyright infringement IF the work is copyrighted to begin with. So no, you DO not have a case.

Ever heard of fair use? Even if your face somehow is subject to copyright, I can use parts of other people's videos without their permission as long as it is fair use, based on the following criteria:
the purpose and character of your use
the nature of the copyrighted work
the amount and substantiality of the portion taken, and
the effect of the use upon the potential market.

The purpose of my use was to show how someone as old as you could act so immature at times.
The nature of the work was not malicious in any way.
The amount of work used was extremely small. It was less than a quarter of a second worth of your original video, since a screenshot is basically 1 frame.
Finally, what I've done has little to no effect on the market. I have not profited, and will not profit, off of distributing this, and this has little to no effect on your ability to make money, since your channel that I got this from is too small, has too little subscribers, and has too little views for you to profit off of it anyway.
Source: https://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/fair-use/four-factors/
http://archive.vn/UPNgW

With that said, it's nice to know you get triggered over your own public face that you uploaded publicly being shown on the internet.....

ImageImageImage

all ur doing is proving you enjoy looking at me. which is kinda weird considering im a complete stranger, but hey, who am i to judge?
OR
maybe you envy me and wish you were as good lookin as me.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #31 by LightCaster » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:58 am

Peak beauty obviously.

Play2X

Post #32 by Play2X » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:01 pm

So, is someone already making customs out of this stuff? I suggest LV1 0 ATK 0 DEF Normal Monster. I'm not sure if we should go with DARK Fiend or DARK Spellcaster. Fish, Insect, Reptile or Zombie might be fitting as well... hmm, this might not be as easy after all...

Christen57

Post #33 by Christen57 » Sun May 03, 2020 6:51 pm

Play2X wrote:So, is someone already making customs out of this stuff? I suggest LV1 0 ATK 0 DEF Normal Monster. I'm not sure if we should go with DARK Fiend or DARK Spellcaster. Fish, Insect, Reptile or Zombie might be fitting as well... hmm, this might not be as easy after all...

http://archive.vn/IcXo2
http://archive.vn/wqXc3

james123
Mood:

Post #34 by james123 » Fri May 08, 2020 12:21 am

Play2X wrote:So, is someone already making customs out of this stuff? I suggest LV1 0 ATK 0 DEF Normal Monster. I'm not sure if we should go with DARK Fiend or DARK Spellcaster. Fish, Insect, Reptile or Zombie might be fitting as well... hmm, this might not be as easy after all...

I made this
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1393624

KTeknis

Post #35 by KTeknis » Fri May 08, 2020 12:55 am

Do you plan on making a CrystalMusic card that are somewhat useful?
Sorry, i prefer Satire instead of Direct Insult.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Christen57

Post #36 by Christen57 » Fri May 08, 2020 2:51 am

KTeknis wrote:

Do you plan on making a CrystalMusic card that are somewhat useful?
Sorry, i prefer Satire instead of Direct Insult.

http://archive.vn/cBlKa

Return to “Spam Paradise”