my opinion on yugioh thru the ages

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

my opinion on yugioh thru the ages

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:52 am

yugioh 2002 - 2010 - greatest era- played the TCG IRL every day 10+ duels a day, bought 3 packs a day and a starter deck once a week
yugioh 2011 - 2013 - started going downhill - lost interest at this point and didnt collect as much anymore, still played the TCG IRL, only bought packs that contained cards i was looking for (online soruces helped with identifying what could be inside the packs)
yugioh 2014 - now - absolute shite! - dont care to play the TCG IRL unless its against my friends. only collected cards for trading them for other cards i needed for my older decks i still use in duels against my friends.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:00 am

>2002 - 2010 greatest era
Bruh.....with your track record, and your false sense of what's meta only shows that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #3 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:14 am

You know nothing. At all.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #4 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:17 am

LightCaster wrote:You know nothing. At all.

tell that to my six sams which top my locals and states
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #5 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:19 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:You know nothing. At all.

I'll add the state's part to your list of lies. And you broke your own rule. "No spam summoning." Six sams spam summon.

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:20 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

Just like how you totally won a shonen jump championship crush card virus with Knight of Destiny when Knight of Destiny wasn't in the game yet.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #7 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:19 pm

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Just like how you totally won a shonen jump championship crush card virus with Knight of Destiny when Knight of Destiny wasn't in the game yet.

1: i never said anything about winning the card
2: have you never used the internet for anything other than dueling book? theres all sorts of stores online where u can find that card and buy it. mine cost me $5000.00, idc about the price tag, i had excess cash i saved up thru the years and wanted to buy something that day so i did. When i use money i pay for the essentials first like food, water, medicine, house payments, bills, car payments, and more. Whatever i have left at the end of the month i put away for stuff i want to buy.

Debt

Post #8 by Debt » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:50 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:1: i never said anything about winning the card
2: have you never used the internet for anything other than dueling book? theres all sorts of stores online where u can find that card and buy it. mine cost me $5000.00, idc about the price tag, i had excess cash i saved up thru the years and wanted to buy something that day so i did. When i use money i pay for the essentials first like food, water, medicine, house payments, bills, car payments, and more. Whatever i have left at the end of the month i put away for stuff i want to buy.

You did say you won it in a tourney in pubchat in 2018. Too many lies to keep track of?

james123
Mood:

Post #9 by james123 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:53 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:yugioh 2002 - 2010 - greatest era- played the TCG IRL every day 10+ duels a day, bought 3 packs a day and a starter deck once a week
yugioh 2011 - 2013 - started going downhill - lost interest at this point and didnt collect as much anymore, still played the TCG IRL, only bought packs that contained cards i was looking for (online soruces helped with identifying what could be inside the packs)
yugioh 2014 - now - absolute shite! - dont care to play the TCG IRL unless its against my friends. only collected cards for trading them for other cards i needed for my older decks i still use in duels against my friends.

2014 to Present Doens't Actually Suck..... Listen to @LightCaster You know!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #10 by LightCaster » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:47 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: i never said anything about winning the card

2. Lies lies lies. You live with your mother without a penny to your name. We've seen the twitch clip where she interrupted your stream so please. Tell us another lie, please. Considering the most expensive version of Timaeus is $20 off of Amazon

Christen57

Post #11 by Christen57 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:47 pm

Early 2017 in my opinion was the best and most fun year of yugioh for me, right before links came along and ruined everything, forcing me to adapt...

Return to “Spam Paradise”