LOL. just read what he says before he leaves

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

LOL. just read what he says before he leaves

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:47 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=200963-17557196

[0:00] CrystalMusic hosted Single (with siding) in Custom Cards (Unrated) with duel note "Oldschool or Customs Only. No New Support."

wow.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #2 by troglyte » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:18 pm

ew furries
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:19 pm

troglyte wrote:ew furries

and this response is the EXACT reason as to why i made a Furry Deck. To see how many ppl lose their shiz nit over some measly card art! I find it funny you ppl get "Triggered" over this decks card art. its comical!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #4 by Renji Asuka » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:45 pm

Stop harassing other users. Also the idea that people hate furries, is a meme at this point. People actually don't give a shit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

| Hanverid |
Mood:

Post #5 by | Hanverid | » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:06 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Stop harassing other users. Also the idea that people hate furries, is a meme at this point. People actually don't give a shit.

I agree with you so much.
Fire whoever designed that bottle. KaibaCorp's products shouldn't bend so easily.

Renji Asuka

Post #6 by Renji Asuka » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:16 am

I just looked at what your duel note said and watched what you were playing. He was playing some "old school cards", and yet, you still use cards that is only affected by customs...like bruh....CrystalMusic, why don't you actually play fair?

troglyte
Mood:

Post #7 by troglyte » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:34 am

You know what you need, IT?
you need to sign this petition
http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Runzy
Mood:

Post #8 by Runzy » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 am

troglyte wrote:You know what you need, IT?
you need to sign this petition
http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Sunbird.
DB Judge 20/09/2017. 21/11/2023 - Present.
Retired: 15/12/2021 & 26/12/2022
Konami RC-1 & PC-1 Certified (August 2017)
Konami DC-1 Certified (March 2019)

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #9 by LightCaster » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:07 am

Making fun of someone again, Crystal? How many times do you need to be told that duel notes aren't contracts?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:58 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Stop harassing other users. Also the idea that people hate furries, is a meme at this point. People actually don't give a shit.

i wasnt harassing them. Did u even watch the replay? they were the one who harassed me. They resorted to using insults because they didnt want to vs custom cards. if they had just looked at what format i was hosting in before clicking on my name, this all could have been avoided.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:00 pm

if ur going to join a custom cards duel, at least use something that is custom, thats the point of the format!

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:02 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:I just looked at what your duel note said and watched what you were playing. He was playing some "old school cards", and yet, you still use cards that is only affected by customs...like bruh....CrystalMusic, why don't you actually play fair?

format name: Custom Cards.
opponent: uses only Oldschool cards.

not my fault they dont realize the point of custom cards is to use custom cards. The whole point of the "Oldschool" part was i was hoping ppl would bring something like crystal beasts, dark magician, blue-eyes, or some other old archetype WITH custom support.

so let me give you guys a piece of friendly advice: idc if u use oldschool cards in customs, but just make sure you have a mix of both customs that support the old school deck ur using, and the old school cards. This way my cards like Summer Elegance, wont be a impassable wall.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:02 pm

You are by making this thread CrystalMusic, its a call out thread designed for the purpose that we would harass him. Your duel note was LITERALLTY "Old School Cards or Custom cards only"

Then YOU summon a card that says "fuck you" to TCG/OCG cards that were in the "Old School" era of yugioh. Your duel note was effectively lying, then you create a thread designed to call him out. So, yes, you are harassing him.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:06 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:You are by making this thread CrystalMusic, its a call out thread designed for the purpose that we would harass him. Your duel note was LITERALLTY "Old School Cards or Custom cards only"

Then YOU summon a card that says "fuck you" to TCG/OCG cards that were in the "Old School" era of yugioh. Your duel note was effectively lying, then you create a thread designed to call him out. So, yes, you are harassing him.

look, the format is called CUSTOM CARDS if ur not going to at least MIX tcg/ocg with customs, u shouldnt join a duel (or host one) in customs. plain and simple. so dont get mad at me because you didnt mix and match TCG/OCG with customs.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:09 pm

and you know what, ill just remove the "can only be destroyed by a custom monster" part of Summer Elegance's effect. this way she can be destroyed by any monster as long as its original atk is higher than 2200, its original level is 4. aka ull need something like goblin attack force to get past her. this way there are no future repeats of this. if this still isnt enough, then its not my fault ur not running a goblin attack force or similar card.

basically i just gave you a tip on how to defeat summer elegance.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #16 by NiwatoriFTW » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:20 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:and you know what, ill just remove the "can only be destroyed by a custom monster" part of Summer Elegance's effect. this way she can be destroyed by any monster as long as its original atk is higher than 2200, its original level is 4. aka ull need something like goblin attack force to get past her. this way there are no future repeats of this. if this still isnt enough, then its not my fault ur not running a goblin attack force or similar card.

I feel like you just like taking advantage of all the convoluted, paradoxical scenarios you create, even if subconsciously.

Also, if you created a problematic, easy to pull off card that's incredibly hard to remove as well, then you can't shift the blame if your opponents doesn't have a very specific way to deal with it. Card creation, as well as deck building, isn't about thinking how to screw your random opponent plays, but rather how you want your deck to perform at peak condition. It's not everybody else's fault if you require such cards to stall until you can do something, and not just with the hand you're dealt.

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:47 am

CrystalMusic wrote:and you know what, ill just remove the "can only be destroyed by a custom monster" part of Summer Elegance's effect. this way she can be destroyed by any monster as long as its original atk is higher than 2200, its original level is 4. aka ull need something like goblin attack force to get past her. this way there are no future repeats of this. if this still isnt enough, then its not my fault ur not running a goblin attack force or similar card.

But you'll rage quit if someone brought a 2200+ level 4 monster. This whole original atk matters design is bad card design. Your concept of attribute and type matters design is bad card design. If you require your opponent to be a mind reader it's bad card design and basically all your decks require your opponent to be clairvoyant or telepathic to win.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:18 am

Debt wrote:

But you'll rage quit if someone brought a 2200+ level 4 monster. This whole original atk matters design is bad card design. Your concept of attribute and type matters design is bad card design. If you require your opponent to be a mind reader it's bad card design and basically all your decks require your opponent to be clairvoyant or telepathic to win.

i wont rage as long as the card works like goblin attack force where it switches to def after it attacks

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:36 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You are by making this thread CrystalMusic, its a call out thread designed for the purpose that we would harass him. Your duel note was LITERALLTY "Old School Cards or Custom cards only"

look, the format is called CUSTOM CARDS if ur not going to at least MIX tcg/ocg with customs, u shouldnt join a duel (or host one) in customs. plain and simple. so dont get mad at me because you didnt mix and match TCG/OCG with customs.

>Tells me to look at the format
>Proceeds to state that their duel note is Old School Cards OR Customs only

Get out of here with your bullshit. Also, your rules state no level 4 monster with 2200 ATK or more, so yes, even if someone brought in Goblin Attack Force, you'd still quit, and you would STILL bitch.

Christen57

Post #20 by Christen57 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:01 am

CrystalMusic wrote:

You had duel notes the other day saying "CUSTOM CARDS ONLY" and not allowing anyone to even "MIX tcg/ocg with customs" like you say they should be doing, here.

Return to “Spam Paradise”