smh... ppl

Here you can discuss just about whatever you want
CrystalMusic
Mood:

smh... ppl

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:50 pm

me: is hosting with a duel note
other ppl: your duel note is to long to be able to be read.
Me: I can read it just fine. May i recommend getting a pair of glasses?

In other words: if i can read it, so can you. If for some reason you cant read it, it proves one thing: your eyesight is bad! in which case irecommend you getting some glasses. because guess what? I wear glasses myself.

on a more "Positive" note, you could always pm me and ask me what it says.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

TheNastyDoctor
Mood:

Post #2 by TheNastyDoctor » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:11 pm

1. People CAN read your note.
2. People DON'T WANT to read your note.
As simple as it is. If you don't like it, don't duel people.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:17 pm

if ppl can take the time to read 20+ different cards (which would take like 15+ minutes because how long the effects are these days) and make a deck out of them, then there is no excuse that they cant take like the 10 seconds out of their day it takes to read my duel notes.

you say they want a duel. well so do i! why else would i be hosting? if they just took 10 seconds to read my duel note (and obey it) they would get that duel they wanted!

I dont understand what is so hard about taking 10 seconds to read a duel note.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #4 by Debt » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:20 pm

People don't want a rigged duel.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:23 pm

Debt wrote:People don't want a rigged duel.

rigged? in no way are my duels rigged! i have said this in the past, ill say it again: its up to you to decide how to make my duel notes benefit you!

and how is this rigged: Self-made Custom Cards Only. No Pends. No Alt Victories. In no way could you make this duel note rigged!

Debt

Post #6 by Debt » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:13 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
rigged? in no way are my duels rigged! i have said this in the past, ill say it again: its up to you to decide how to make my duel notes benefit you!

and how is this rigged: Self-made Custom Cards Only. No Pends. No Alt Victories. In no way could you make this duel note rigged!

Your duel notes exist purely to rig the game in your favor.
1. No meta, you don't know the meta and you use it to mean decks I don't want to play against.
2. No staples, you barely know what is and isn't staple and it's come to mean cards I don't like being used against me.
3. Narrowing card pool by gen. You know full well people consider print date to be the definitive way to ascertain generation. When you say gen 1 they don't expect Seal of Orichalcos and you fully exploit that trust.
4a. Must attack to deal with cards. Your exploit to this is to run cards that can't be destroyed by battle. Normal people would expect you to only play cards that can be dealt with by attacking but you purposefully this trust but playing cards you've made impossible to deal with. Your weak excuse is that you use it to protect you to assemble a win con and that they could just use piercing damage. But piercing damage options are very poor and far and few between, often locked into archetypes or is only granted temporarily. Combined with (3) piercing damage options could go down to a total of 4 cards, none of which are decent.
4b. No burn damage. Paired with (4a). You use clocktower so you can only lose via deckout or alt win because they no longer have the option of winning by normal means. Since you won't allow clocktower to be destroyed because it (4a) protects it so you basically get an undeserved win
4c. Exclusions to the rules. You often excuse your cards that affect other cards because they affect both players and conclude that it's "fair" but will deny your opponent the same right. You've done so with DNA surgery and Jinzo in the past.
5. "Fair and Balanced" which is invariably neither. People who don't know your reputation are roped into a duel of ridiculously overpowered cards but you're okay with that because it's never overpowered if it's helping you win.
6. One of your earlier tricks before customs was to host in Unlimited, play exodia with the duel note "I get first turn"
7. You will accuse people of cheating if they exploit your rules harder than you.
8. No Alt victories. This is just obfuscation. You say "no instant wins" because you make distinctions between "alt victory" and "instant wins" so you can leverage this against your opponent. This lets you use alt wins against your opponent because in your eyes cards with "set-up" are not instant wins thus legal in your duels.

Things you do outside of duel notes that should 100% be considered rigging
Banished from Extra rule cards and monsters that summon themselves from deck or extra that also are a new set of rules. You don't like something your opponent does so you play a suite of cards that cripples them with new rules they didn't agree to playing against and couldn't know ahead of time they would encounter. Often times the only option is to surrender because they're deck became worthless instantly.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #7 by LightCaster » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:52 pm

You also keep treating Duel Notes as contracts, thinkinh people will just sign without a second thought.

Nightmare in Reality

Post #8 by Nightmare in Reality » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:31 pm

"other ppl: your duel note is to long to be able to be read."

It's hard to believe people saying that without any given proof.

Return to “Spam Paradise”